Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Neeed your kind words or opinion

views

KLKN_Views
post Sep 16 2021, 07:16 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(Goodfoodgoodmood @ Jan 23 2021, 05:32 PM)
Here's abit about me

- im not so into science and maths.
But Im able to score well in fact related subjects. But thinking out of the box is quite hard for me.

-Also im not so talkative. Not introvert, i can be outgoing in certain situations, around certain people, or when i absolutely need to. I can be categorised as ambivert haha.( google for more info yea.)

And here's my storyy.

Since i was kid i was attached to computers. I learned to use Photoshop, illustration and lightroom by just playing around with the software.

Not a pro but i used to design magazine covers for my school. And currently getting paid for creating social media posts for few business pages.

As i noticed that i dont get bored re-designing stuffs until me and the client is satisfied with the outcome, i thought i could pursue my degree in multimedia design. Because i wanted to enjoy my job. Just because i score well in exams easily i didnt want to choose some other degrees.
But one sad thing is that, im not so goood at drawing. I've never attempted to draw i would say. I play with softwares more.

Currently im in my foundation year. And im required to draw 😭 quite worried at this point of my life. And feeling so demotivated as i dont really have any experienced person to share this with.

Has any of y'all been in this kind of situation or do u have any kind words for meeeee, please cheer me up. Send help! 😭
drawing is just a skill, you can always pick it up as you practice. since you have passion for designs and if you think you have creative skills, just go for it. try to do free jobs, just to evaluate yourself. and you will know if you really like it...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:39 PM