Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Neeed your kind words or opinion

views

KLBatman P
post May 11 2021, 10:01 AM

Probation
30 posts

QUOTE(Goodfoodgoodmood @ Jan 23 2021, 05:32 PM)
Here's abit about me

- im not so into science and maths.
But Im able to score well in fact related subjects. But thinking out of the box is quite hard for me.

-Also im not so talkative. Not introvert, i can be outgoing in certain situations, around certain people, or when i absolutely need to. I can be categorised as ambivert haha.( google for more info yea.)

And here's my storyy.

Since i was kid i was attached to computers. I learned to use Photoshop, illustration and lightroom by just playing around with the software.

Not a pro but i used to design magazine covers for my school. And currently getting paid for creating social media posts for few business pages.

As i noticed that i dont get bored re-designing stuffs until me and the client is satisfied with the outcome, i thought i could pursue my degree in multimedia design. Because i wanted to enjoy my job. Just because i score well in exams easily i didnt want to choose some other degrees.
But one sad thing is that, im not so goood at drawing. I've never attempted to draw i would say. I play with softwares more.

Currently im in my foundation year. And im required to draw 😭 quite worried at this point of my life. And feeling so demotivated as i dont really have any experienced person to share this with.

Has any of y'all been in this kind of situation or do u have any kind words for meeeee, please cheer me up. Send help! 😭
Drawing is a skill that can be acquired. Just practice and you will eventually succeed.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:53 AM