Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Cat Lovers V8 ^_^, Fabulous Cats & People

views

happyshirt
post Jun 21 2022, 07:56 AM

Casual
409 posts

Im planning to add home cooked food for my 2 8 month old kittens. They are currently on RC kibbles and some wet food as topper. From reading up it would seem tat adding supplements and bone meal would be good to ensure their meal is balanced.
What are some good all round supplements available? Iherb seems to be pretty much out of stock for most of the stuff.
Thanks.
happyshirt
post Jun 22 2022, 07:25 AM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(karwaidotnet @ Apr 4 2022, 07:49 PM)
can anyone recommend me a good wet food brand for kitten?
Neko has many flavors for kitten
happyshirt
post Jul 15 2022, 07:42 AM

Casual
409 posts

Hi, anyone using Royal Canin Indoor 27 here? I just got a pack switching from RC Sterilised and was surprised to see the kibble size so big! They look like dog kibble size to me.
I got it online so am worried that I may have gotten a fake.
The picture shows the sterilised kibbles compared to the indoor. Sterilised is half the size.
Can anyone share if the RC INDOOR kibble size is that large? Tq

This post has been edited by happyshirt: Jul 15 2022, 02:42 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
happyshirt
post Jul 19 2022, 08:01 AM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Jul 15 2022, 07:35 PM)
double check with distributor.
rc last time alot fake,
Will do. Thanks.
happyshirt
post Sep 15 2022, 12:32 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(habaapaaa @ Sep 5 2022, 01:14 PM)
sell? i dont sell lol. but i do feed my cats freeze-dried food and also wet food.

no la, what i meant "human food" is those human-cooked food & snacks with seasonings, garlic, alcohol, dairy etc, cat cannot eat these so don't feed.
read this for the list.

ya, agreed with u there are many pet food from china, so need to do proper research before u buy as some of them are low-quality (i kena before) some are actually good quality, lesson: always buy from a reputable brand.
Ya. I asked one of the so called Malaysia brand freeze dried pet food sellers in the big 2 online portals. Malaysia brand so are the products made in Malaysia? At least they were honest enough despite the misleading labelling to tell that apparently there are no freeze dry factories in Malaysia so mainly all import from China.
happyshirt
post Sep 17 2022, 07:08 PM

Casual
409 posts

What are some of the better wet food brands in here? My joys are currently on Acana kibble but I'm looking to add wet food to help with their water intake. Been reading up but hoping for some 1st hand inputs. Thanks!
happyshirt
post Oct 19 2022, 03:58 PM

Casual
409 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Sep 19 2022, 12:19 PM)
if got budget, monge 80g can, very good cos alot meat, no thickeners, no jelly, less liquid.

there is a trick, depend on individual cat,
it is to add more water to the can food.
for eg 20g monge add 30g warm water,
u get d fler to consume more water, and one can u can feed 4 times.

alot work yes, d cat i jaga kena stone once so i hv to do it to trick it to consume more water, n save cost on can food.
Thanks for the tip. 1 of my boys peed blood and then I for some reason that fella stopped drinking water totally. Aiyooo. I will definately be adding water to his can food

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.38    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:27 PM