Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> (WTS) Noctua NF-A4X10 Flx Fan, Noctua 40x10mm premium fan

kirlcheah
post Jan 21 2021, 05:53 PM, updated 3 months ago

Getting Started
60 posts

Item(s): 1 X Noctua NF-A4 X 10 Flx fan

Package includes:1 X noctua fan

Price:RM 80 (!!!NOTICE!!!: Sellers are required to display the exact selling prices of their products. Failure to do so will result in the deletion of the topic)

Warranty: Nil, fan are consumables. DOA will refund. Personal warranty for 1 month from date of selling. Don't have the receipt.

Dealing method: Ship by J&T Express due to MCO

Contact method/details:email
---

Item(s) conditions: New

Picture:

Reason for sale: no longer have need for it.

user posted image
user posted image

This post has been edited by kirlcheah: Sep 1 2021, 03:53 PM
raydenex
post Sep 1 2021, 12:21 AM

"Updated my journal."
588 posts

QUOTE(kirlcheah @ Jan 21 2021, 05:53 PM)
Warranty: Nil, fan are consumables. DOA will refund.
Going by this logic "fan are consumables" then I wonder why Noctua slapped a 6 year warranty on these fans in the first place. Noctua and most other fan manufacturers must be so silly! Since all Noctuas I know of have 6 year warranty, if you have the invoice for this then good. If you don't, at least giving a personal warranty of 1 week to 2 weeks, even up to a month would be a good gesture to your potential buyer. Anyhow, free bump for you.
Cruxs
post Sep 1 2021, 12:41 AM

Enthusiast
826 posts

This fan really good. Wont gg so soon.
raydenex
post Sep 1 2021, 12:56 AM

"Updated my journal."
588 posts

QUOTE(Cruxs @ Sep 1 2021, 12:41 AM)
This fan really good. Wont gg so soon.
Yes I know good. I own a bunch of different Noctuas myself, and currently selling off my Redux line. Even the Redux line have 6 years warranty by Noctua. Re-read my earlier comment in full and try to understand my point. Its not right to say fan are consumable to justify not giving a warranty. When the manufacturer themselves give a warranty. Its more accurate to say "sorry I don't have the invoice/receipt so no official warranty", and I did suggest as a good gesture to give a short personal warranty, not just cover DOA. Nobody is questioning the quality of the fan, its the seller that can improve his sale. TQ.
kirlcheah
post Sep 1 2021, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(raydenex @ Sep 1 2021, 12:21 AM)
Going by this logic "fan are consumables" then I wonder why Noctua slapped a 6 year warranty on these fans in the first place. Noctua and most other fan manufacturers must be so silly! Since all Noctuas I know of have 6 year warranty, if you have the invoice for this then good. If you don't, at least giving a personal warranty of 1 week to 2 weeks, even up to a month would be a good gesture to your potential buyer. Anyhow, free bump for you.
bro, fan are really consumables. So you expect me to give 6 year warranty like Noctua? which I can't. I can give personal warranty if the fan is DOA or even up to a month. But you must understand, fans is to make air flow. When air flows, it will push dust. When dust sticks to fan and it could stuck at bearing. I think 1 month is more than enough. I will amend my post.
raydenex
post Sep 1 2021, 07:07 PM

"Updated my journal."
588 posts

QUOTE(kirlcheah @ Sep 1 2021, 03:52 PM)
bro, fan are really consumables. So you expect me to give 6 year warranty like Noctua? which I can't. I can give personal warranty if the fan is DOA or even up to a month. But you must understand, fans is to make air flow. When air flows, it will push dust. When dust sticks to fan and it could stuck at bearing. I think 1 month is more than enough. I will amend my post.
I understand bro, I never said you must give 6 years or even 1 year. I said if got invoice then good, means should be still covered. If no invoice just say no invoice hence no warranty from distributor. And yes a personal warranty of few weeks to 1 month is very much welcomed, you may attract prospective buyer this way.

Fans are not consumables in the same way that printer ink is. If they were, you won't see 1 year warranty on most brand-name fans (ID-Cooling, Deepcool, Cooler Master), 2 year warranty (Thermaltake Toughfan, Scythe Wonder Snail) or 6 year warranty (almost all known Noctua models). They would all sell fans with no warranty and cite your reasoning above.

GL with your sale.
Cruxs
post Sep 1 2021, 11:03 PM

Enthusiast
826 posts

QUOTE(raydenex @ Sep 1 2021, 12:56 AM)
Yes I know good. I own a bunch of different Noctuas myself, and currently selling off my Redux line. Even the Redux line have 6 years warranty by Noctua. Re-read my earlier comment in full and try to understand my point. Its not right to say fan are consumable to justify not giving a warranty. When the manufacturer themselves give a warranty. Its more accurate to say "sorry I don't have the invoice/receipt so no official warranty", and I did suggest as a good gesture to give a short personal warranty, not just cover DOA. Nobody is questioning the quality of the fan, its the seller that can improve his sale. TQ.
Maybe seller want to avoid hassle of rma process. There is still a risk for a lemon unit. So far no prob with all my noctua, cooler master, scythe & delta. Some of it already more than 10 years. And my pc 24hours on. Only off when want to clean or upgrade hardware. Those tecware fan gg within few months.

QUOTE(kirlcheah @ Sep 1 2021, 03:52 PM)
Howcome the dust get in into the bearing section? Usually only accumulate at the edge of the fab blade and the rotor column. Not inside the rotor.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:59 PM