Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dota-2 Looking for players, Malaysia, Singapore., combo-wombo, testing weird metas

views

TSstrange tamer P
post Jan 20 2021, 04:04 PM, updated 4y ago

Probation
0 posts

Hello people of newearth.

Strange and stranger here, Just a little description about me.

I started dota in New Zealand, 2006, my first hero was Beast Master ( Rexxar ). Only cause it looked cool as fuck. after failing 2 games and having no clue what was going on, i started to do research for items, skills, etc etc.

Soon, after 50 games, I got decent, able to carry alone if needed... Then I started using other heroes, with weird item builds. The fascinating thing at that time for dota, was stacking items..

Now, after years I still play, except last 2 years, just lost my spark, but recently, I got back into it, and now I'm in love again, only issue I don't have ppl to play with , to just play for fun and differently.

Now, I'm not looking for every fun player, I'm looking for the weird fun player, who likes to test item builds with different heroes along with different combos, someone who isn't into farming but loves ganking, killing, supporting,

I'm not a carry hero, although I can carry with intel/str till mid game, that's my strength, so I'm looking for others with different strengths.

If you just want to play with someone, just msg me, lets have fun.

"There is only 1 way to play against an actual team. we pick all intel"

Tak3shi
post Jan 21 2021, 05:38 PM

Casual
431 posts

pm me your id will add you

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:48 AM