Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Spirit Airlines Review 2018

views

TSicustomerservice P
post Jan 19 2021, 07:57 PM, updated 4y ago

Probation
0 posts

Spirit Airlines has a controversial past owing to the complaints made by its customers, lawsuits, and punitive actions by the US Department of Transportation. Recently I was searching for low-cost airlines in the United States to book tickets for my family, one name that was constantly on the top of my Google page was Spirit Airlines.
I decided to read the spirit airline reviews and ratings. From the recent Spirit Airline ratings and reviews, it seems, this ultra-low-cost airlines in the USA has made a strong turnaround in 2018. It is now delivering 89.75% of Airlines flights on time.

According to the November month's on-time performance data released by the US Department of Transportation, the airlines are now only behind Delta Airlines in punctuality. It even beat Hawaiian Airlines which was so far the most punctual airline in the United States largely because of the excellent weather. Two years back, the same Spirit Airlines Reservations was second to last in the nation with an on-time percentage of just 75.3%.

The airlines recently announced a mobile check-in app that allows customers to book flights online, online check-in and boarding pass download, information about flight status, schedules, and other services.

When I had to book tickets, I visited the official website of the Airlines to check the lowest fares available at that time. I found that one can save more than $100 dollars on a round trip if they become a spirit airlines booking Member. The membership fees are just $9 a month.

I booked my tickets and after online check-in, I added boarding passes of me and my family to my digital wallet. The seats are not super comfortable but the price at which I got the tickets, I thought it is reasonably comfortable.

The bottom line is if I have to book tickets again, yes, I can think of flying with Spirit Airlines once more to save moolah. Hope you liked our Spirit Airlines review.
You can find Spirit Airlines reviews at other places on the internet as well to decide whether to fly via it or not.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.11    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:05 AM