Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Valentines day - Are you prepared?

views

nihonc610 P
post Jan 17 2021, 08:01 PM

Probation
17 posts

Just an e-card and a special DIY video for this year since it is LDR and MCO.
Very simple but the thoughts counts.
SUSCmyong88
post Jan 17 2021, 08:38 PM

Enthusiast
974 posts

QUOTE(waiwaiserious @ Jan 17 2021, 05:52 PM)
low in cash now, how to prepare? haha
You still have plenty of time.. Can make or find a bargain

QUOTE(Danq @ Jan 17 2021, 05:59 PM)
how i wish i can have a girlfriend to celebrate valentine day together
One of the perks of being single is the absolute bliss of not having to giving a single thought to days like valentine's. Enjoy it

QUOTE(nihonc610 @ Jan 17 2021, 08:01 PM)
Just an e-card and a special DIY video for this year since it is LDR and MCO.
Very simple but the thoughts counts.
Is the video a compilation of pictures? Or are you starting in the video and act in it?
nihonc610 P
post Jan 18 2021, 09:48 AM

Probation
17 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Jan 17 2021, 08:38 PM)
You still have plenty of time.. Can make or find a bargain
One of the perks of being single is the absolute bliss of not having to giving a single thought to days like valentine's. Enjoy it
Is the video a compilation of pictures? Or are you starting in the video and act in it?
1. Compilation of pictures
2. Sweet messages

Jitty
post Jan 18 2021, 01:32 PM

Regular
1,045 posts

what you buy TS ?

come share share
-mystery-
post Jan 18 2021, 01:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Jan 17 2021, 05:59 PM)
how i wish i can have a girlfriend to celebrate valentine day together
sometimes its unhealthy to have mommy issue.
SUSCmyong88
post Jan 18 2021, 01:46 PM

Enthusiast
974 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Jan 13 2021, 12:47 PM)
Jewelry - gym instructor - earphones

Those flower chocolate doesn't count cause that's par for the course. (according to wife)

jrrsim
QUOTE(Jitty @ Jan 18 2021, 01:32 PM)
what you buy TS ?

come share share
ZzZzz...
post Jan 18 2021, 06:35 PM

Art of Sleeping
1,773 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Jan 18 2021, 01:46 PM)

any recommended jewerly that not that costly ?

need some advise sifu
SUSCmyong88
post Jan 18 2021, 07:55 PM

Enthusiast
974 posts

QUOTE(ZzZzz... @ Jan 18 2021, 06:35 PM)
any recommended jewerly that not that costly ?

need some advise sifu
Depends on your gal.

If your gal is still young, naive(sic) and she doesn't know how much money you make.. Then the value of the jewelry depends entirely on how you sell it to her..

If already married or knows inside out how much money you have or make..half month salary is a good start

Don't get in debt for this. Valentine gift is a marathon
mycolumn
post Jan 19 2021, 08:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,078 posts

No plans yet.
PCLover2010
post Jan 19 2021, 09:34 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

Stop spreading the virus and increase the active cases, especially coming close to valentine/during valentine. If u love ur love ones/partner, maintain social distancing, practice good hygiene and obey SOP.
ratloverice
post Jan 19 2021, 11:50 PM

Enthusiast
804 posts

I know what my gf wants but... both no stock pulak. LOL. Nothing else to buy for her liao.
xPrototype
post Jan 20 2021, 12:08 AM

Casual
304 posts

QUOTE(ratloverice @ Jan 19 2021, 11:50 PM)
I know what my gf wants but... both no stock pulak. LOL. Nothing else to buy for her liao.
Mind sharing what is it?
SUSCmyong88
post Jan 20 2021, 12:08 AM

Enthusiast
974 posts

QUOTE(ratloverice @ Jan 19 2021, 11:50 PM)
dry.gif dry.gif dry.gif

My facial expression when you said there's nothing in God's green earth you can gift to your girl. Literally
ratloverice
post Jan 20 2021, 01:07 AM

Enthusiast
804 posts

QUOTE(xPrototype @ Jan 20 2021, 12:08 AM)
Mind sharing what is it?
A wallet and a bag. Either one of them.
SUSAsquith
post Jan 20 2021, 02:09 AM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Jan 13 2021, 12:31 PM)
Hey folks, this section has been quiet lately.. Just wanna give yall a heads up that Valentines day is a month away. Have you guys been shopping? Mco and whatnot I know some if not most of you gentlemen would probably play the "MCO ma cannot go shopping card" when your significant(ly pissed) other asked why you gave her a half assed gift (or none at all if you'd be so brave). Relationship takes work. That means you gotta plan and be prepared. Value of the gift will mean less and less the longer your relationship is and the opposite is true about the effort (or at least the illusion of it) you've put in into the gift/surprise. Relationships breaks down because 1 or both stopped working on/for/with it and it always starts with the little-things-big-implication aspects like effort or patience or respect.

If you're unlucky enough to have read this and be reminded, you now have a choice to sit on it or act on it. Pony up the money time and effort for your partner. I'm not the kind that does all this for fun, in fact, I hate getting gifts. But I've come to the realization (with the help of my wife) that just because you provide a good living or you're good looking or have a huge dick/boobs it'd be OK or enough to keep a relationship going. There's a million and one other thing that could potentially make or break a relationship. Sacrificing your money and time is often the best combination to make your partner feels appreciated.

A portion of my Valentines gift just arrived at my door and my receptionist asked me 'wtf so early' which makes me think many people are just too passive and lack planning. Later blame MCO courier delay lah..out of stock lah..etc. So get off your ass and start browsing for that special gift now!

Cheers.
My gf has been feeling rather homesick as she did not get to return home for Christmas due to the current pandemic. She is also a bit tight on cash right now due to her job situation.

I did a FaceTime call with a friend I have from her country where I had her go to a local supermarket, pick up some items and had my friend courier it over.

Some snacks and treats that you cannot get outside of Norway.

Have not decided how to present it to her as she might not be the happiest as she would probably know that the courier charges cost more than the items itself.
SUSCmyong88
post Jan 20 2021, 07:37 AM

Enthusiast
974 posts

QUOTE(Asquith @ Jan 20 2021, 02:09 AM)
My gf has been feeling rather homesick as she did not get to return home for Christmas due to the current pandemic. She is also a bit tight on cash right now due to her job situation.

I did a FaceTime call with a friend I have from her country where I had her go to a local supermarket, pick up some items and had my friend courier it over.

Some snacks and treats that you cannot get outside of Norway.

Have not decided how to present it to her as she might not be the happiest as she would probably know that the courier charges cost more than the items itself.
I think that's a great idea, cost aside
eggtart02
post Jan 25 2021, 04:29 PM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Jan 13 2021, 12:31 PM)
Hey folks, this section has been quiet lately.. Just wanna give yall a heads up that Valentines day is a month away. Have you guys been shopping? Mco and whatnot I know some if not most of you gentlemen would probably play the "MCO ma cannot go shopping card" when your significant(ly pissed) other asked why you gave her a half assed gift (or none at all if you'd be so brave). Relationship takes work. That means you gotta plan and be prepared. Value of the gift will mean less and less the longer your relationship is and the opposite is true about the effort (or at least the illusion of it) you've put in into the gift/surprise. Relationships breaks down because 1 or both stopped working on/for/with it and it always starts with the little-things-big-implication aspects like effort or patience or respect.

If you're unlucky enough to have read this and be reminded, you now have a choice to sit on it or act on it. Pony up the money time and effort for your partner. I'm not the kind that does all this for fun, in fact, I hate getting gifts. But I've come to the realization (with the help of my wife) that just because you provide a good living or you're good looking or have a huge dick/boobs it'd be OK or enough to keep a relationship going. There's a million and one other thing that could potentially make or break a relationship. Sacrificing your money and time is often the best combination to make your partner feels appreciated.

A portion of my Valentines gift just arrived at my door and my receptionist asked me 'wtf so early' which makes me think many people are just too passive and lack planning. Later blame MCO courier delay lah..out of stock lah..etc. So get off your ass and start browsing for that special gift now!

Cheers.
That is really early! I guess I'll just get my bf a nice cake or chocolates since we can't go out to celebrate thumbup.gif
SUSCmyong88
post Jan 25 2021, 07:59 PM

Enthusiast
974 posts

QUOTE(eggtart02 @ Jan 25 2021, 04:29 PM)
That is really early!  I guess I'll just get my bf a nice cake or chocolates since we can't go out to celebrate  thumbup.gif
You plan to courier your cake to your BF? Cakes are nice to have...make sure there's lots of cream if ya know what I saying
SUSCmyong88
post Jan 29 2021, 01:24 AM

Enthusiast
974 posts

QUOTE(fannyliew @ Jan 26 2021, 10:10 PM)
yes i have prepared a gift for him and i am searching him in this sb. Wish to celebrate with a guy...
QUOTE(waiwaiserious @ Jan 28 2021, 10:20 PM)
yey want to bargain, need to find some in sb to check out
What is sb?
Baconateer
post Jan 29 2021, 11:17 AM

Meh..... (TM)
4,874 posts

bought watercolor for her cuz she loves painting and created e-card for her..

hopefully can give it to her next month..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.57    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:53 PM