Lazy ppl are lazy regardless of where they work.
I've been working from home since March 2020. while I spent slightly more time in /k but I got more work done as compared to working in office.
- saved 1.5hr of commuting daily
- no need to rush home at 6pm, so continue working for an extra hour
- saved countless hours of attending pointless meetings (I can just do my own work when "attending" online Teams meetings)
- lunch hours cut from 1hr to 30min because no need to socialize with lunch group might as well continue working
- most importantly I can concentrate on my work for a longer time without interruptions from colleagues
I don't know what is your job nature, but don't assume everyone like to wfh because they are lazy.