3,819 posts

wauu...
your beagles are both very nice ...biggrin.gif
and both of them also looks very healthy smile.gif
TSalvin86
post Aug 22 2007, 05:13 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

hehe thanks for the complement! They are feeding on Innova Evo and currently trying Orijen(SUPERB B DOG FOOD I COULD SAY!!!). So is there any Beagle owner here who would like to share their intrest and experience?

This post has been edited by alvin86: Aug 22 2007, 05:16 PM
chibi_tenko
post Aug 22 2007, 05:23 PM

I see. I pinch. I squeeze
1,250 posts

Whoo! Your beagle looks quite big ar. XD

All along I've like beagles (for mid-small range breeds) more than other breeds but I didn't get one because my dad agreed to get a big breed for me that time.

laugh.gif One GR, one Rotti mix
TSalvin86
post Aug 22 2007, 05:32 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

Is there smaller size beagle? According to AKC beagle above 15 inch will be disqualified(http://www.akc.org/breeds/beagle/).
bebee
post Aug 22 2007, 05:55 PM

My Baby Hunny Bunny
2,979 posts

from the advise of my Vet
Innova evo is normal quality of dog food with an luxury price wor
if getting Innova evo better get them pro plan

This post has been edited by bebee: Aug 22 2007, 05:55 PM
TSalvin86
post Aug 22 2007, 06:03 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

hehe itz just my opinion la. Innova and orijen dun pay me a sen aso if i advertise for them. So u guys can go ahead with others. But i have been feeding them since they are puppy.

This post has been edited by alvin86: Aug 22 2007, 06:04 PM
chibi_tenko
post Aug 23 2007, 10:08 AM

1,250 posts

QUOTE(alvin86 @ Aug 22 2007, 06:03 PM)
hehe itz just my opinion la. Innova and orijen dun pay me a sen aso if i advertise for them. So u guys can go ahead with others. But i have been feeding them since they are puppy.
No la, what bebee meant is that instead of paying good money for a brand whose quality is the same as pro-plan, maybe you can change to a similar exp brand but with better quality than your current one.

laugh.gif But no one meant anything la, it's just a suggestion ma. Last time I feed my furkids with Science Plan since they're puppies but I switch to California Natural after suggestions from fellow LYN members. icon_rolleyes.gif Now their fur is silkier and they don't smell that much. laugh.gif
wei
post Aug 23 2007, 10:38 AM

Get your Macs done right!
6,491 posts

Never notice we have a beagle club here.... laugh.gif
Hiro come in and say hello~
user posted image
user posted image
angelgurl_nee
post Aug 23 2007, 10:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,819 posts

wahhh smile.gif
another nice beagle owner..laugh.gif
beagle thread jus started oni...
wei, your beagle oso got nice markings la...very balanced smile.gif
wei
post Aug 23 2007, 10:49 AM

6,491 posts

Haha, yeah, handsome fella (need to look for gf soon). But this fella is upper notty + lazy...
shakehead.gif
joanalooidog
post Aug 23 2007, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,823 posts

the tongue so long, i bet he is super WAI SIK...........
Digitral
post Aug 23 2007, 11:39 AM

Full Capdase Product
7,578 posts

QUOTE(wei @ Aug 23 2007, 10:49 AM)
Haha, yeah, handsome fella (need to look for gf soon). But this fella is upper notty + lazy...
shakehead.gif
haha...so many ppl here wanted to find bf/gf for their furkid wor biggrin.gif

wei
post Aug 23 2007, 11:46 AM

6,491 posts

That's their "goal" in their life i think...
angelgurl_nee
post Aug 23 2007, 02:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,819 posts

ohh..so u r gonna let your beagle breed la wei...
then u gonna keep the puppies he might b producing?? wanna b a grandpa?? tongue.gif
junnie87
post Aug 23 2007, 03:04 PM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(bebee @ Aug 22 2007, 05:55 PM)
from the advise of my Vet
Innova evo is normal quality of dog food with an luxury price wor
if getting Innova evo better get them pro plan
QUOTE(chibi_tenko @ Aug 23 2007, 10:08 AM)
No la, what bebee meant is that instead of paying good money for a brand whose quality is the same as pro-plan, maybe you can change to a similar exp brand but with better quality than your current one.

laugh.gif But no one meant anything la, it's just a suggestion ma. Last time I feed my furkids with Science Plan since they're puppies but I switch to California Natural after suggestions from fellow LYN members.� icon_rolleyes.gif Now their fur is silkier and they don't smell that much.� laugh.gif
maybe you guys should do some research on dog food before deciding which brand is better. hmm.gif

you can check the rating on dog food in this web: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_re...index.php/cat/1

innova evo is 6 star dog food, holistic dog food,which contain no grain and corn gluten.
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_re...oduct=523&cat=8

pro plan is 1 star dog food, which contain grain and corn gluten
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_re...oduct=253&cat=7

doubt anyone will tell you that pro plan is better than innova evo.. hmm.gif

anyhow, dog owner should try it on their dogs and so that they could compare the effects of this two different brand of dog food based on their dog's health, skin and coat.

Pro plan may be cheaper than Innova evo, but the ingredients in Innova evo is much healthier than pro plan. Afterall, we want the best stuff for our furkids/

however, not every dog can get used to innova evo's high protein but one owner should try it on their dogs first and then only decide which dog food is suitable for their dogs; hence with improvement on their dogs' health. nod.gif

This post has been edited by junnie87: Aug 23 2007, 04:05 PM
chibi_tenko
post Aug 23 2007, 04:09 PM

1,250 posts

QUOTE(junnie87 @ Aug 23 2007, 03:04 PM)
maybe you guys should do some research on dog food before deciding which brand is better.  hmm.gif

you can check the rating on dog food in this web: http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_re...index.php/cat/1

innova evo is 6 star dog food, holistic dog food,which contain no grain and corn gluten.
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_re...oduct=523&cat=8

pro plan is 1 star dog food, which contain grain and corn gluten
http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/dog_food_re...oduct=253&cat=7

doubt anyone will tell you that pro plan is better than innova evo..  hmm.gif

anyhow, dog owner should try it on their dogs and so that they could compare the effects of this two different brand of dog food based on their dog's health, skin and coat.

Pro plan may be cheaper than Innova evo, but the ingredients in Innova evo is much healthier than pro plan. Afterall, we want the best stuff for our furkids/

however, not every dog can get used to innova evo's high protein but one owner should try it on their dogs first and then only decide which dog food is suitable for their dogs; hence with improvement on their dogs' health.  nod.gif
laugh.gif I'm not saying Pro Plan is better than Innova la. I'm trying to explain to Alvin what Bebee's meaning to say. I don't use both brands at all lo. Not trying to be smart alec and tell TS to change to whatever brand. laugh.gif
junnie87
post Aug 23 2007, 04:17 PM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(chibi_tenko @ Aug 23 2007, 04:09 PM)
laugh.gif I'm not saying Pro Plan is better than Innova la. I'm trying to explain to Alvin what Bebee's meaning to say. I don't use both brands at all lo. Not trying to be smart alec and tell TS to change to whatever brand. laugh.gif
Understand what you mean, nod.gif

Some people might tell dog owners that those expensive dog food like Innova Evo, Orijen or Addiction are not that good if compare to Blackwood or Eukanuba or any other brands, because their shop do not sell that brand.
Hence, they take the advantages to promote the brands that they are selling in their shop, so that the customers wont go to other shops to buy.

I have tried many times, went to pet shop, ask for the brand A that I want. They do not have it, then they will say "That brand A not so good one, try this brand B la.. You see the dogs we are keeping here, all feeding on the brand B. See their coat and skin, nice or not? That brand A so expensive, this brand B more economical." sweat.gif doh.gif

Thus, I have tried variety of brand of dog food on my dogs. I see which one got improvement on them, their coat and skin, then I will continue to use that brand on them despite listening to each pet shop promoting their products. rclxm9.gif

Anyhow, California Natural is good for sensitive skin and dog that sheds alot.. Good choice you made there.. thumbup.gif
TSalvin86
post Aug 23 2007, 06:36 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(wei @ Aug 23 2007, 10:38 AM)
user posted image
user posted image
Hello!! so happy another beagle owner here lio!!! rclxm9.gif
hehe HIRO is so cute le..how old is him? HM i guess below 1year old? my BOBBY already 2+ years old lio le..

This post has been edited by alvin86: Aug 23 2007, 06:38 PM
simchi
post Aug 23 2007, 06:48 PM

Meanie.
820 posts

QUOTE(wei @ Aug 23 2007, 10:38 AM)
user posted image
user posted image
I WANT YOUR HIRO !!!!!!!! GIMME YOUR HIRO !!!!!!!!!!!

And Won , I can see that you're very into Cartoons brows.gif

92 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0259sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:58 PM