Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

yujirorasy
post Today, 05:26 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

Tuanzebe really no luck at united.
KennRicky
post Today, 05:59 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

Job done. Lots of player rested.
But hmm ... Matic too old to play 3 full matches in 1 week.
It is either OGS very confident McTom will come back on Monday, or he already plan to play Tuanzebe as DM in next match.
IcyDarling
post Today, 08:26 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Couldnt figure out what the hell formation we were in when bruno came off. Doesnt help that we tried our best to not attack in the second half.

Pity VDB was out of service. Could have gotten a decent 90 min off him today.

Defense was alright for me today. Lindelof air jordan pose was highlight of the match for me lol. We still looked wobbly at the back at times but at least we kept a clean sheet for deano i guess.

Martial still looks to blame his teammates, the wind, the water flow and donald trump for his lack of form. Watched him stroll around when he is not near the ball unlike Cavani who presses for it at their half. This kind of behavior infects teammate to be complacent at their half and not pressing. Didnt even looked like Bruno wanted to press after seeing Martial strolling around. I hope it was instruction from Solsjkaer to chill and get by without injury.

Martial did have some moments of brilliance when he took a quick turn and set himself up for a shot. But he still looks way off from his teammates and so no team goal was looking promising.

Matic on the other hand, for me, stepped up the past couple of games. Steady on the ball. Slow, yes, but passes forward if he can, unlike than Fred who passes sideway all the time. Went for another drive through the wings and low cross again hoping to replicate his "assist" to James.

Probably a bad game to play the 2 young lads today anyways. Amad didnt get to play because we refuse to attack on the right. Shoretyre looks unprepared physically for senior football yet. Cant complain tho, he still has a way to go in his career.

Through the 16s (which many fans rather have lost at the 32s anyways coz its europa) and onto Chelsea. Is cavani any fit for the game? I wanna see Bruno - Cavani again.

Eventhough henderson clinched another cleansheet today, i fully expect de gea to start ahead of him

DDG
AWB - Maguire - AirJordan - Shaw
Fred - Matic
James - Bruno - Rashford
Cavani

Definitely McT for Matic if he is fit.
O-haiyo
post Today, 11:41 AM

Enthusiast
774 posts

how's the player performance? How's amad?
skyblu3
post Today, 01:10 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(yujirorasy @ Feb 26 2021, 05:26 AM)
Tuanzebe really no luck at united.
Thanks to that clown wearing #2 shirt.

100 Pages « < 98 99 100Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0230sec    0.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th February 2021 - 03:18 PM