Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
18 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadband Thread V39, READ 1ST PAGE FOR RELEVANT WIFI INFO

views

heLL_bOy
post Jan 7 2021, 11:15 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(vicgray @ Jan 7 2021, 10:49 AM)
Does anyone know if the one month trial is still ongoing?
currently NO
heLL_bOy
post Jan 7 2021, 11:42 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(Maxieos @ Jan 7 2021, 08:56 PM)
This is confusing , I also ask before but no one got reply.

No agent here ? Maybe wait until next week to see any promotion like last year. ?
https://unifi.com.my/sites/default/files/pa...fi-plus-box.pdf

the last update by TM

the promotion end of 30 September 2020. but there are no official update on free-trial ongoing.

i not sure how those agent can get free-trial for users as TM never update on their official site.

This post has been edited by heLL_bOy: Jan 7 2021, 11:43 PM
heLL_bOy
post Jan 8 2021, 04:02 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(go626201 @ Jan 8 2021, 02:44 PM)
Today Unifi very slow??
I was testing my wireless speed test,and found out only run 200mbps download.
And after that I open my pc web speedtest with lan also get similar speed.
user posted image

Update:
After reboot my router with getting new ip range,speed full again.
in the morning tried speedtest via vpn UK/US server to SG no issue.
heLL_bOy
post Jan 13 2021, 06:18 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(solarmystic @ Jan 13 2021, 11:47 AM)
Anybody else experiencing really slow downloads from US servers right now?

Trying to get an NVIDIA driver from their us based server and it is really really friggin slow at 50KB/s lol
now mco period.. internet traffic towards any country also will be high as usual it only happen to TM.

not only US.. europe or asia side also the same. latency also going high then usual.

problem started since last sunday.
heLL_bOy
post Jan 13 2021, 10:01 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(afif92 @ Jan 13 2021, 09:28 PM)
Is there anyone here which having issue with unifi which my situation shows Asus router says modem hangup repeated times when want to connect PPPoE in log.
no issue so far.

QUOTE(jcws87 @ Jan 13 2021, 08:33 PM)
I'm not sure whether is the reason or not. But does we used IA or APG cable? https://subtelforum.com/two-international-u...g-had-problems/
TM routing has nothing to do with this. Allo/Time/Maxis may affected on this cause their incoming traffic majority from NTT transit.
heLL_bOy
post Jan 14 2021, 01:03 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(olivur @ Jan 14 2021, 12:54 AM)
so like what’s the current favourable ip range since 175.xx isn’t 🤔
depend on your location, different location get different ip range.

my side 175.xxx ip range not very good routing not sure other location.

This post has been edited by heLL_bOy: Jan 14 2021, 01:04 AM
heLL_bOy
post Jan 16 2021, 12:00 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(radiohear91 @ Jan 15 2021, 10:09 PM)
hi guys..

im using unifi 50mbps..

but why cant login to this link for ZTE router

http://192.168.1.1/

haizz
you can check your lan gateway for the login ip
heLL_bOy
post Jan 16 2021, 01:02 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(radiohear91 @ Jan 16 2021, 12:38 AM)
how to check? already google..but cant understand  confused.gif
https://www.noip.com/support/knowledgebase/...right%20of%20it.

hope this help you!
heLL_bOy
post Jan 16 2021, 01:11 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(radiohear91 @ Jan 16 2021, 01:07 AM)
yes bro..its same.. bangwall.gif
try to restart your router see whether working or not

otherwise you post a screenshot

heLL_bOy
post Jan 16 2021, 08:12 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Jan 16 2021, 08:02 PM)
guys wta this unifi router tp link archer c1200 does it update the firmware automatically or you have to do it yourself? Just thought about this after using it for few years already. sweat.gif
there is no auto update firmware. you need manually update by yourself
heLL_bOy
post Jan 16 2021, 09:13 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Jan 16 2021, 09:07 PM)
could you or anyone be kind enough to write out the steps for a noob??? whistling.gif
you encounter any issue on c1200?

more info at https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4497511 try to read up for the firmware upgrading.
heLL_bOy
post Jan 22 2021, 05:41 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(RAL @ Jan 22 2021, 03:04 PM)
Hey Guys.. any feedback on UNIFI in Fennel Sentul East.. also how’s Unifi in general around Sentul Area. Any feedback would be highly appreciated..
generally is the same no matter which location you are, problem is did you check Ur side got fiber port available for your registration?

QUOTE(JustcallmeLarry @ Jan 21 2021, 01:13 PM)
Hi guys, is it ok i ask this here or somewhere else might be better?
Lately been having this problem where the modem light everything is ok but there is no internet?
Even on my devices there is the wifi signal is on but no internet, i think the message say cant get ip address or something like that?
Have to restart the router and the modem than thing will be ok. Never had this problem for years but happened a few times inside this week. Any idea is there anything i can do to solve this problem??
you can lodge complain to TM ask their technician to check up. sometime maybe your side exchange center got issue which may happen out of sudden.
heLL_bOy
post Jan 28 2021, 05:00 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(dannychen @ Jan 28 2021, 04:41 PM)
CODE

MCMC will respond to complaints on broadband connectivity within 24 hoursBy Aisha Hani Nor Azmir

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 28  -- The Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC) will respond by sending its officers to areas facing broadband connectivity problems within 24 hours upon receiving the complaints.

MCMC chairman Dr Fadhlullah Suhaimi Abdul Malek said by doing so, MCMC could check and really look into the problems in the areas and also contact the complainants for further input.

He said the complaints mostly came via MCMC’s website and complaint channels, apart from the team’s daily monitoring of user complaints on social media and media reports.

“When we receive a complaint, it will also be brought to the attention of the service provider and, within three days after that, the service provider must report back to MCMC.

“If they fail to provide a report during that period, then they will be deemed to have violated the Mandatory Standards on Quality of Service and MCMC can sue the service provider,” he told Bernama after appearing as a guest on Bernama TV’s The Nation programme today.

Apart from preparing the report on the problem and its possible solution, Fadhlullah Suhaimi said the service provider was also encouraged to contact the complainants regarding the matter.

However, he said the duration for the problems to be solved may differ according to the situation.

On another development, Fadhlullah Suhaimi is of the opinion that the home-based teaching and learning (PdPR) approach needs to be strengthened by modifying the learning medium as well as taking into account the broadband usage factors.

He explained that long-term video streaming will increase bandwidth usage compared to audio streaming, thus this will burden the user in paying their bills.

As such, he recommended the use of other suitable technologies, such as TV broadcasting for the implementation of PdPR as the penetration of this technology has reached 100 per cent in Malaysia.

This includes 5.7 million Astro subscribers, two million UniFi subscribers and 2.3 million users of myFreeview decoders, making the percentage of TV broadcasting penetration exceed the number of homes in the country, he said.

-- BERNAMA

source.
i opened up report at last october 2020 on aduan SKMM regarding routing issue till now not yet resolved. totally bullshit doh.gif

This post has been edited by heLL_bOy: Jan 28 2021, 05:00 PM
heLL_bOy
post Jan 29 2021, 12:13 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(billy_overheat @ Jan 28 2021, 11:56 PM)
Guys, I'm having a difficult time with my unifi over here. Sometimes, there's no trouble getting my full speed which is 30mbps. Sometimes, high ping and jitters and the speed is a mere 0.02mbps. Tried contacting with CS and most of the time they would just ask me to restart it, try direct connection, etc. I've tried to reset everything and key in my ID and password but still the process persists. Last resort would be calling the TM and ask them to send someone in to check, but, like right now, I'm getting a full 30mbps. sweat.gif
what did their technician feedback on your case? FDP port issue? or their exchange centre issue?

QUOTE(RiriRuruRara @ Jan 28 2021, 08:36 PM)
guys is it normal, i am living in Penang but when i run speedtest or log into my gmail account i see they say i am using a computer from Ipoh,Perak??
is normal as long you checked your ip address are correct. because most ip address geo-location mostly are incorrect.
heLL_bOy
post Jan 30 2021, 04:00 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(G-17 @ Jan 30 2021, 03:30 AM)
JB - Mt. Austin also out since around 1:30am.
Cannot call 100 because nowadays they’re no more 24 hours active. Need to wait until 8:00am to report.  >_<

If you have FB or Twitter, to to report to them for us.
QUOTE(uGinn @ Jan 30 2021, 02:02 AM)
Anyone from jb Perling area facing outage?
whole JB central experiencing outage.

Either they doing schedule maintenance or really outage. Maybe you can try after 6am reboot your ONT see whether works or not if really they doing schedule maintenance.
heLL_bOy
post Feb 3 2021, 04:46 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(askm @ Feb 3 2021, 02:48 PM)
Recently, unifi throttle their speed on peak hours? I requesting unifi for the reset port twice, but the speed just can maintain 2 hours then to drop 60% of my package speed (300mbps to 94mbps). What should i can do, Need you advise.
if you are refer at international speed might be on and off wont consistent to get full speed.

if local speed u getting below means something is wrong. maybe ur device issue or tm side issue
heLL_bOy
post Feb 3 2021, 09:21 PM

Regular
1,127 posts

i from southern area no issue

but suddenly latency to certain site and servers previously was high latency now become normal back.

i guess maybe northern area down that caused now so smooth.
heLL_bOy
post Feb 4 2021, 02:36 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(wanttobuylaptop @ Feb 4 2021, 01:57 AM)
I have ipv6 enable in my router and my router also show ipv6 address
but, i cannot ping or access to ipv6 address/ipv6 only site
tried 3-4 devices and all failed to ping the address/site
what configuration do i need to do further for asus ac86u?
or i need to call up TM?
some test site show i have ipv6 but some does not...
try this site to check your ipv6 working or not

https://test-ipv6.com/
heLL_bOy
post Feb 5 2021, 03:02 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

QUOTE(wanttobuylaptop @ Feb 4 2021, 11:04 PM)
No, 0/10
congratz and your life will never be the same again
meaning your are not connected to ipv6. try restart router and reconnect again see whether works or not.
heLL_bOy
post Feb 6 2021, 12:58 AM

Regular
1,127 posts

i think twitter is down

i tried use vpn also cant access

downdetector many user complaint about it.

18 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0232sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th November 2022 - 05:04 PM