Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Official TM UniFi High Speed Broadband Thread V39, READ 1ST PAGE FOR RELEVANT WIFI INFO

views

JuneResources
post Jan 4 2021, 04:07 PM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

Waa.. All New 2021 TM Topic..

Hahaha..
JuneResources
post Jan 5 2021, 10:52 AM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(MIYK @ Jan 5 2021, 06:14 AM)
btw rm69 only for MTU (migrate to unifi, streamxy user)
RM100 upfront are must, unless you register at TMPoint itself.
RM100 will deduct back from your acc in coming months, no worries. nod.gif
So you mean RM69 is migrate fees or monthly subscriptions fees (same price as streamyx)?
JuneResources
post Jan 5 2021, 11:35 AM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(cba5566 @ Jan 5 2021, 11:21 AM)
If i not mistake , RM69 is for some time only ...
After that , charge back to normal price.
Oh, I get your point already..

A bit similar like this case loh..

RM69/mthly for first year..
2nd year go back to RM129/mthly if subscribe 100mbps..

Correct me if I'm wrong..
JuneResources
post Jan 6 2021, 09:19 AM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(Maxieos @ Jan 5 2021, 08:24 PM)
From what i heard there rm69 is for 30mpbs 1st eyar and next year change back to original rm89.
Not sure about 100mbps.That is why I asked there whether this year any new promotion package.

It should be the same if your coverage can support 100mbps..

This year new promo package I believe they still planning yet.
If you are not urgent or not keen scare the port full, then you still can wait for it. Perhaps end of Jan might something new... hmm.gif
JuneResources
post Jan 6 2021, 02:47 PM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(Maxieos @ Jan 6 2021, 01:15 PM)
Oh , normally where will we find update updates on promotion on agent and official ?
I remember sometimes official also hidden not under unifif page until someone bring up on this thread.

rm69 is for 30mbps , I do not know on 100mbps , that is why i  ask here.So no updates on agent side ?
Some of the forumer will share in here something hidden or (upper coming soon) campaign of it.
Do check in here frequently loh~ rolleyes.gif

That was 6 or 7 years story I also use streamyx and then migrate to Unifi by offering rm69.. Bt the price will change after 2nd year or 3rd years. The agent call me and mentioned that minimum for unifi at least RM80. Bt if take RM89 there is no contract at all even you migrate to Unifi.

JuneResources
post Mar 15 2021, 11:40 PM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(Gregar Forte @ Mar 15 2021, 10:58 PM)
One of very few lucky guy tk get that pricing. Got even RM99 for 800Mbps lolll so jelly
What?? RM99 for 800mbps?
That's extremely main busuk already.. bruce.gif
JuneResources
post Mar 17 2021, 07:33 AM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(soonwai @ Mar 15 2021, 11:45 PM)
Sneaky TM, they put in "Service Detail", on the next line after "unifi pro 800Mbps" as "VAS 1 - Mesh WiFi Deco M4".

VAS = Value added service? So they are treating the Deco as a service. Hmm.
Well, the line item for my 800Mbps is RM349 discount RM250 = RM99.

In theory, I should be able to, and others have already done so, reduce it a further RM30 by changing Ultimate (RM60) to say, Ruby pack (RM30). However I actually watch HyppTV so it's fine.
QUOTE(soonwai @ Mar 16 2021, 05:04 PM)
No use one lah. Got fellow forumer took my bill to TMPoint to show them also they don't layan.
800mbps only pay RM99.. That is really legendary plan no ppl can beat lower than yours.
JuneResources
post Jun 23 2021, 10:58 AM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(jcws87 @ Jun 22 2021, 05:37 PM)
I agree with YoungMan. U can't said vandalism if it is TM personal that make the mess, police cant do anything. Maybe u can try complaint to your area ADUN, on top to TM and also SKMM/MCMC.

If TM have prepare more FDP earlier, this problem will not happen and splitter will never be needed. U can see those cable, fly here and there, messy.

P.s - maybe u can complaint to tis too imri_mokhtar@tm.com.my🥴
Wow~~ So great you got this email address.. Hahahaha.. cool2.gif

QUOTE(victor_hoh @ Jun 22 2021, 06:41 PM)
Some update. A technician, X, came around 2pm just now. Below is the summary:

1. X said that TM is doing some investigation on the ports around my area (I don't exactly know what that mean, someone steals a port?)

2. Earlier this morning, another TM technician, Y, was here because my neighbour few doors away complained about internet connection. I knew about this from my other neighbour.

3. X suspects that as part of the fixing/investigation, Y has to unplug my cable, and left it dangling. (Yes, that dangling cable is from my house, WTF?)

4. In the end, X just plugged my cable back. But before he did that, he spent quite sometime on the ladder up the phone pole (around 20mins), talking to some people over phone call, about the different port numbers. X said that my port is now verified. Similarly, he had to unplug another cable (WTF * 2?)

5. I asked X whether there will be another technician who will come and unplug my cable again. X said it won't because my port is now verified

Can someone explain it to me in human language?
In simple word, X technical install back your cable... So see who is the unlucky person another neighbour internet connection down...
Merry go round...

In the end, the problem is keep recycling.. whistling.gif
JuneResources
post Jul 3 2021, 12:44 AM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(John42 @ Feb 22 2021, 12:29 PM)
Nope you need to call the customer service and ask them for the latest firmware version. They will send your request to their support team for them to upgrade the firmware remotely from their side. Mine was done within less than an hour. The latest firmware version is 1.0.0 Build 20201103 rel.11985(EU).
Is this one still have wifi @unifi behind?
JuneResources
post Jul 4 2021, 01:44 PM

ONE Stop Resources
4,090 posts

QUOTE(John42 @ Jul 3 2021, 02:48 PM)
Yes because its using TM firmware. Well I stopped using the router since 22nd March. I got my own router. I am done with the auto reboot issue
Oh not.. crapped firmware and create problem.
I think Unifi want technical have work on duty for on-site job to do, so purposely use lousy firmware to create problem.

Luckily I remove the crapped firmware and apply the original officially router. So no more wifi unifi and unstable connectivity.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0230sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 4th December 2022 - 08:23 PM