views

silverhawk
post Jan 11 2021, 11:05 AM

I'm Positively Lustrous
Group Icon
Elite
4,064 posts

QUOTE(w19 @ Jan 11 2021, 04:54 AM)
Are you read what am I write please? As a girl, Im very sorry to inform you I cant accept "EVERYTHING AA". Please forgive me. Beside that, as a husband may I know why you cant provide pocket money for your wife please? Example: Before married, I have a job with RM5k. After married, you request me to give up my job. On other hand, can I have some pocket from you please? If not, where can I get money for self grooming please? Later I become aunty look, "MISTRESS" slot in! If I continue to work after married, may I know why you cant give me some pocket money please? As you know word "IMPORTANT", why you cant do when come to financial please? You are just like most of lousy guy, who know how to sweet talk! When the time for action, just like a "PONDAN"! Serious, I will avoid someone like you!

"Money is not everything, without money you are nothing"!

"Poverty consumes marriage"!
laugh.gif

Got anyone ask you to quit your job meh? Keep it la... if you earn your own money already, you need pocket money for what? At the end of the day, all you think about is money. All you do is sell yourself for money.

You see, the biggest problem is you think people don't give you money because they are not able. You think you deserve to be given money. That outlook will turn away many people, and you're only left with people like Fanvil1534 who will pay you. Other people like me, won't come near you.. because we want partners in our lives that we build relationships with, not transactions. The guys you get are lousy, because you yourself are lousy.

I rather spend 5k taking care of Cats than give it to someone like you. It will be far more rewarding.
Danq
post Jan 11 2021, 08:52 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

thats why i search for rich partner in sb because i cannot tahan stingy character
Danq
post Jan 11 2021, 08:53 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(jameslio @ Dec 28 2020, 07:20 AM)
Maybe he is not stingy.. maybe he does not know how to fix the car mirror..
he can bring to the workshop, not just leave it there
kesvani
post Jan 12 2021, 11:35 PM

Getting Started
251 posts

Are you read what am I write please? As a girl, Im very sorry to inform you I cant accept "EVERYTHING AA". Please forgive me. Beside that, as a husband may I know why you cant provide pocket money for your wife please? Example: Before married, I have a job with RM5k. After married, you request me to give up my job. On other hand, can I have some pocket from you please? If not, where can I get money for self grooming please? Later I become aunty look, "MISTRESS" slot in! If I continue to work after married, may I know why you cant give me some pocket money please? As you know word "IMPORTANT", why you cant do when come to financial please? You are just like most of lousy guy, who know how to sweet talk! When the time for action, just like a "PONDAN"! Serious, I will avoid someone like you!

Ini level your more suitable to be mistress than wife
pillage2001
post Jan 13 2021, 08:27 AM

Regular
1,600 posts

Was about to come back at you but after I read that you were asked to give up your job after marriage. Then it changes things. If you were asked to give up your job, then going AA is not right and your hubs should give you $$$ ( regardless of how much ) for spending. Simple as that.

IF you were not asked to give up your source of income then.......everything changes again. Lol...I've known relationships which work in AA style but they don't count down to the cents la. Some days he pays, some days she pays kinda deal..... but both are happy cause money is not part of the equation in the relationship.
w19
post Jan 14 2021, 03:06 AM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(kesvani @ Jan 12 2021, 11:35 PM)
Ini level your more suitable to be mistress than wife
Hope so but I cant sold my soul!
w19
post Jan 14 2021, 03:14 AM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(pillage2001 @ Jan 13 2021, 08:27 AM)
Was about to come back at you but after I read that you were asked to give up your job after marriage. Then it changes things. If you were asked to give up your job, then going AA is not right and your hubs should give you $$$ ( regardless of how much ) for spending. Simple as that.

IF you were not asked to give up your source of income then.......everything changes again. Lol...I've known relationships which work in AA style but they don't count down to the cents la. Some days he pays, some days she pays kinda deal..... but both are happy cause money is not part of the equation in the relationship.
Agree with you! Beside that, relationship no equation!

Serious, I dont ask my husband to give me ton of money. I just want he settle all the house bil. Beside that, provide me some pocket money base on his finance strength. Example: 10% of your income as my pocket money plus you settle the house bil. I dont think this is too much. The end, I not a girl like fancy stuff. For me, I prefer do something base on my finance strength.
pillage2001
post Jan 14 2021, 03:18 PM

Regular
1,600 posts

QUOTE(w19 @ Jan 14 2021, 03:14 AM)
Agree with you! Beside that, relationship no equation!

Serious, I dont ask my husband to give me ton of money. I just want he settle all the house bil. Beside that, provide me some pocket money base on his finance strength. Example: 10% of your income as my pocket money plus you settle the house bil. I dont think this is too much. The end, I not a girl like fancy stuff. For me, I prefer do something base on my finance strength.
Why don't you just go back to workforce and save yourself the predicament? #WomanEmpowerment!
ZzZzz...
post Jan 14 2021, 06:57 PM

Art of Sleeping
1,433 posts

im afraid u might regret in future...

good luck all the best TS
blackpink
post Jan 19 2021, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
107 posts

can i spannar TS?
nihonc610 P
post Jan 19 2021, 10:40 PM

Probation
17 posts

Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses.
He might be quite good in managing money but sometimes, depending on circumstances, we must also be generous with money.
JimbeamofNRT
post Yesterday, 10:04 AM

Casual
421 posts

QUOTE(silverhawk @ Jan 11 2021, 11:05 AM)
laugh.gif

Got anyone ask you to quit your job meh? Keep it la... if you earn your own money already, you need pocket money for what? At the end of the day, all you think about is money. All you do is sell yourself for money.

You see, the biggest problem is you think people don't give you money because they are not able. You think you deserve to be given money. That outlook will turn away many people, and you're only left with people like Fanvil1534 who will pay you. Other people like me, won't come near you.. because we want partners in our lives that we build relationships with, not transactions. The guys you get are lousy, because you yourself are lousy.

I rather spend 5k taking care of Cats than give it to someone like you. It will be far more rewarding.
I tend to agree with you on that

Lousy people will get lousy partner

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.07    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th January 2021 - 06:08 AM