Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Streamyx Streamyx rebate?, i got 3 months!

views

TShypermount
post Aug 19 2007, 01:16 PM, updated 17y ago

Patriot!
1,635 posts

This is kind of weird. Before they start to bill me every 11th day of the month, I'll settle 1 month bill first before they disable my account ( that means I have 2 months balance). Like say the balance including 11 August dated bill, I have 3 months balance to settle. But the weird thing is I have not paid any bill this month - from the TMBILL site- they did 2 adjustments, 1st is 2 month bill balance deducted from the balance and the 2nd is 1 month. So from the balance link which is strangely absent from the main menu which I keyed in the URL - the balance is 0, so I don't owe them now.

Is my loyalty being rewarded as I've been their subscriber since 2004? Anyone else experience this?
TShypermount
post Aug 20 2007, 10:46 AM

Patriot!
1,635 posts

QUOTE(Alpha_Tay @ Aug 19 2007, 05:28 PM)
they rebate the wrong person?

how is the View Payment History at TMBILL.
Mysteriously missing. But my other account has it.

QUOTE(ronnie @ Aug 20 2007, 12:35 AM)
It will come back and bite you later on... better settle all outstanding bills.
Maybe you over-paid them wink.gif
Choi..should have hushed it up but I can't kill my curiosity. It's earth shattering to know they're being so generous.

QUOTE(sharkteef @ Aug 20 2007, 12:47 AM)
bradder u use what flower to bath ah ? share share , i also wan start bathing flower waters liao. buang the suey.
hehe just buy any flowers from Indian shop.

ATT1:here's the screenshot of the main menu..view balance information is missing but my other account has it.

ATT2:Here's my payment history. Two times adjustments. Sorry can't reveal much hehe.

ATT3:My other account also has 1 adjustment. Mysteriously credited from the account.

This post has been edited by hypermount: Aug 20 2007, 10:50 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
TShypermount
post Aug 20 2007, 10:55 AM

Patriot!
1,635 posts

QUOTE(Alpha_Tay @ Aug 20 2007, 10:51 AM)
u should check the View Payment History at TMBILL.
Of course I use that all the time just to check if my online bill payment's been executed or not. My view balance link is missing.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0151sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:40 PM