Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PlayStation 5 Community Official Thread | V3, Happy Gaming and Stay Safe

views

Zeliard
post May 16 2022, 11:46 PM

Getting Started
194 posts

PS2 library don't have?

I still got Ghost of Tsushima ps5 pwp hasn't sold yet. Colder than water now.
squall_12
post May 17 2022, 06:39 AM

Regular
1,708 posts

with the list i confirm getting the highest tier worth the price for it.
shinchan^^
post May 17 2022, 07:57 AM

K66
All Stars
21,202 posts

QUOTE(squall_12 @ May 17 2022, 06:39 AM)
with the list i confirm getting the highest tier worth the price for it.
with the list
the only game not yet play is returnal :x
other all played/ owned
clon12
post May 17 2022, 09:06 AM

let's learn together!
2,842 posts

I'm gonna get the Extra package. I have been holding my purchase on the Uncharted Nathan Drake collection and Red Dead, now can play with this new tier.
squall_12
post May 17 2022, 10:41 AM

Regular
1,708 posts

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ May 17 2022, 07:57 AM)
with the list
the only game not yet play is returnal :x
other all played/ owned
a lot games i dont have yet so is really good deal for me hahhahah laugh.gif
shinchan^^
post May 17 2022, 12:36 PM

K66
All Stars
21,202 posts

QUOTE(squall_12 @ May 17 2022, 10:41 AM)
a lot games i dont have yet so is really good deal for me hahhahah laugh.gif
look like maybe i can adopt the 1 month upgrade or something like that

miyakochan89
post May 17 2022, 01:44 PM

Wut?
5,562 posts

QUOTE(Zeliard @ May 14 2022, 08:55 PM)
Restock ps5 first la only talk pro. Last last also cannot buy
Thought there was a news saying that by next year won't have such issues anymore.
Will have enough stocks for everyone.
ikram_p
post May 17 2022, 02:13 PM

Enthusiast
959 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ May 17 2022, 01:44 PM)
Thought there was a news saying that by next year won't have such issues anymore.
Yes, 19 million by mac 2023. Because xbox X is easier to get now for outside market. At least 18 million already have a ps5. We going to see second hand market n scalper fighting price. Chances i meant in percentage suppose to be something to none...

I believe scalper will start to move to other profitable item.
SSJBen
post May 17 2022, 02:30 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,269 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ May 17 2022, 01:44 PM)
When news talk about "everyone", they mean the US market. Nothing to do with Malaysia.

In the US, every week there's a restock in most GameStop stores for the most populated states. It's not very difficult to get a PS5 there. My family in law already got 2 units without even trying, just walk in to a GameStop and walk out with a PS5.

Here restock barely once a months and sold out within 2 minutes lol. Pathetic AF.
yoboy
post May 17 2022, 02:35 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(SSJBen @ May 17 2022, 02:30 PM)
When news talk about "everyone", they mean the US market. Nothing to do with Malaysia.

In the US, every week there's a restock in most GameStop stores for the most populated states. It's not very difficult to get a PS5 there. My family in law already got 2 units without even trying, just walk in to a GameStop and walk out with a PS5.

Here restock barely once a months and sold out within 2 minutes lol. Pathetic AF.
More like sold out within 0.2 seconds..
miyakochan89
post May 17 2022, 02:42 PM

Wut?
5,562 posts

woes of 3rd world country.
squall_12
post May 17 2022, 03:07 PM

Regular
1,708 posts

US is sony main market so u can know the priority of stock available here laugh.gif laugh.gif
hakimix
post May 17 2022, 07:12 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

just port the games to PC there done and dusted no need for concern of hardware shortage

the sooner they become the new Sega the better
maxtor1
post Yesterday, 12:25 AM

Enthusiast
932 posts

i am hereby represent all the Gamers tell that this is the MOST failure of Sony history.

Because Sony is decided to let all supporters buying black market PS5, extra EXPENSIVE than usual price announced, and NO STOCK for the world supporter.

to Sony, Stop telling insufficient supply of chip's, MCO, Lockdown suck stupid answer. that is not the answer.

to Sony, Please improve the production NOW. STOP Black market. AMD don't enough chip can get Intel or ARM Cortex as replacement.

to Sony, Please plan, implement letting your Sony outlet survive. go see how many thousands sony's outlet is closed, bankrup and Lost.

please ... SONY. we want to see the dragon up ahead. and i still keep the PS1, PSP, PS Vita, PS2, 3, 4, 4 Pro...PS VR.. and where is PS5.

This post has been edited by maxtor1: Yesterday, 12:29 AM
hirano
post Yesterday, 02:21 AM

凸(`△´#)
3,213 posts

Lol maxtor1, go write up to Sony officially. Not here.
ikram_p
post Yesterday, 06:12 AM

Enthusiast
959 posts

QUOTE(maxtor1 @ May 18 2022, 12:25 AM)
i am hereby represent all the Gamers tell that this is the MOST failure of  Sony history.

Because Sony is decided to let all supporters buying black market PS5, extra EXPENSIVE than usual price announced, and NO STOCK for the world supporter.

to Sony, Stop telling insufficient supply of chip's, MCO, Lockdown suck stupid answer. that is not the answer.

to Sony, Please improve the production NOW. STOP Black market. AMD don't enough chip can get Intel or ARM Cortex as replacement.

to Sony, Please plan, implement letting your Sony outlet survive. go see how many thousands sony's outlet is closed, bankrup and Lost.

please ... SONY. we want to see the dragon up ahead. and i still keep the PS1, PSP, PS Vita, PS2, 3, 4, 4 Pro...PS VR.. and where is PS5.
They won come here and read the rant. Even reddit wont do any good. Chips shortage are true my friend. But they are expanding the assembly line. It take times, for new factories to setup. Tsmc is the biggest now, but they still cant keep up. Not only for playstation products but others brands as well.

But such as my factories, hundreds of new machines are coming since last year. Faster and more reliable. This year will 10x of last year output. I think things will get better on second half of years. Hectic chaos and turnover will be very high of course hahaha

This post has been edited by ikram_p: Yesterday, 06:13 AM
kirakosmos
post Yesterday, 09:23 AM

Casual
480 posts

i am hereby represent all the Gamers tell that this is the MOST failure of  Sony history.

Isn't Intel =! AMD?
SSJBen
post Yesterday, 02:22 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,269 posts

Please don't represent me or anyone else on this forum, or anywhere else on the internet. Speak for yourself.

Your reasoning is stupid and ignorant.

Shockataro P
post Yesterday, 03:14 PM

Probation
3 posts

user posted image

Finally able to pick up one for myself
Just happened to stumbled upon Carousell listing (uploaded less than 6 hours ago) wanting to trade old ps4 for a new PS5 (JP set) around MSRP price.
Immediately contact the seller and drive all the way to Sungei Wang Plaza and completed the trade.

Btw, anyone know good PS5 travel bag that I can buy?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0312sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th May 2022 - 04:15 AM