Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PlayStation 5 Community Official Thread | V3, PLAY has no limits

views

ben3003
post Jul 29 2021, 02:22 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,604 posts

QUOTE(Zaire.Ver @ Jul 29 2021, 12:45 PM)
ya...how difficult for them to open sale for those with psplus/psn acc first...the ps loyal and supporter
at least can filter most scalper

i sorta given up hope to get ps5 anytime soon   dry.gif
Ya, sony store online should handle the stock, not give reseller. And only can buy thru ps plus account first. What so hard? Clearly they did nothing to help the situation. Jim Ryan should just rot in hell too for helping the scalper and do nothing for those who had been supporting sony since ps1.

I already gave up and went to xbox biggrin.gif at least microsoft is making me so happy with their game pass ultimate. I can live without those exclusive game, i din finish anyway lol. Last of us part 2 SJW shit killed the game. God of war also delayed. Just enjoy xbox now so many upcoming microsoft studios game tis year and next year to keep me happy, best is no need pay cos all in gamepass.

When they release ps5 pro then only buy and play bak those games. Now just not worth it at all. If price around rm2.8-2.9 still ok cos save all the queuing shit, but 3.5-3.6k is too much. Those scalper really can just eat shit and die.

This post has been edited by ben3003: Jul 29 2021, 02:28 PM
Zaire.Ver
post Jul 29 2021, 02:43 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(ben3003 @ Jul 29 2021, 02:22 PM)
Ya, sony store online should handle the stock, not give reseller. And only can buy thru ps plus account first. What so hard? Clearly they did nothing to help the situation. Jim Ryan should just rot in hell too for helping the scalper and do nothing for those who had been supporting sony since ps1.

I already gave up and went to xbox biggrin.gif at least microsoft is making me so happy with their game pass ultimate. I can live without those exclusive game, i din finish anyway lol. Last of us part 2 SJW shit killed the game. God of war also delayed. Just enjoy xbox now so many upcoming microsoft studios game tis year and next year to keep me happy, best is no need pay cos all in gamepass.

When they release ps5 pro then only buy and play bak those games. Now just not worth it at all. If price around rm2.8-2.9 still ok cos save all the queuing shit, but 3.5-3.6k is too much. Those scalper really can just eat shit and die.
tempted with the game pass, i wanna buy xbox series x too ...but seeing the price marked up till 3k...might as well wait for ps5 laugh.gif
simmarjit
post Jul 29 2021, 02:49 PM

Enthusiast
896 posts

QUOTE(ben3003 @ Jul 29 2021, 02:22 PM)

What games are you playing on xbox? IMO TLOU2 is still better than most of XBOX exclusives LOL.
SSJBen
post Jul 29 2021, 04:02 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

Sometimes I feel that gamers don't deserve good things. I'm glad that the PS5 is not in stock because it shows who really are the vile gamers and who really are the ones that plays games as a hobby.

I mean, wishing someone to rot in hell for doing his job (which bottom line - revenue for the company and investors)? Come on lol, grow the fuck up.

This post has been edited by SSJBen: Jul 29 2021, 04:02 PM
Currylaksa
post Jul 29 2021, 04:05 PM

Regular
1,616 posts

simmarjit https://www.finder.com.au/seagate-firecuda-530-playstation-5
simmarjit
post Jul 29 2021, 04:09 PM

Enthusiast
896 posts

QUOTE(Currylaksa @ Jul 29 2021, 04:05 PM)
WD last time also said their SN850 will be PS5 compatible, but they pull back their statement. Legit hope my 980Pro is gonna be compatible ..or not GG.
ben3003
post Jul 29 2021, 04:52 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,604 posts

QUOTE(simmarjit @ Jul 29 2021, 02:49 PM)
What games are you playing on xbox? IMO TLOU2 is still better than most of XBOX exclusives LOL.
err the SJW thingy make me spit on the disc and close case bury the game in drawer lol. Really just to entertain those ppl. when i played TLOU 1 really good and the main char they kill off 2nd game, i already feel sad. then later make me wanna play the char that kill that char, sorry cant do. summore whole thing is around lesbo biggrin.gif sorry i just cannot accept the story like tat lol. its personal.

gaming is not all about the exclusives, xbox good exclusive are like halo series and series both is nice. i not saying sony exclusives are bad, just not worth to buy ps5 at scalper price just to play the exclusives now. i own ps3 ps4 also and i think they are great and microsoft doing bad last gen. but they hear the people and fans, not like sony.

simmarjit
post Jul 29 2021, 05:14 PM

Enthusiast
896 posts

QUOTE(ben3003 @ Jul 29 2021, 04:52 PM)
err the SJW thingy make me spit on the disc and close case bury the game in drawer lol. Really just to entertain those ppl. when i played TLOU 1 really good and the main char they kill off 2nd game, i already feel sad. then later make me wanna play the char that kill that char, sorry cant do. summore whole thing is around lesbo  biggrin.gif sorry i just cannot accept the story like tat lol. its personal.

gaming is not all about the exclusives, xbox good exclusive are like halo series and series both is nice. i not saying sony exclusives are bad, just not worth to buy ps5 at scalper price just to play the exclusives now. i own ps3 ps4 also and i think they are great and microsoft doing bad last gen. but they hear the people and fans, not like sony.
Wait so you didn’t finish it? I disliked the direction (probably still do) at first, but I have accepted it and tbh I actually like the game and it’s story.

Gaming might not be about exclusives, but it’s undeniable that for some time now that the best games are on PlayStation and maybe after a while on PC. Microsoft is way more forward thinking and I wish Sony bucks up but for now having the titles on their system as well as having their console selling out and still being the fastest selling console without actually meeting the demand, they probably won’t change.
abhipraaya
post Jul 29 2021, 05:29 PM

On my way
541 posts

QUOTE(apowerfulskill @ Jul 29 2021, 09:42 AM)
Hey bro. How do you go about with the warranty process? Who do you reach out to ya? My controller just started having same issues as yours now. 🥲
One of of our kind forum member shared this link : https://g.co/kgs/zoF8UQ

However I brought it to Sony Curve as it was much more convenient for me to go here. They will send it to the location in the link above anyway.. So if you can go to that link it would be better otherwise just visit Sony Curve or one of it's official authorized centres.

Of course you can't do it now because of the MCO.

Infact my controller has been replaced with a new one but I cannot collect it yet due to this lockdown.

Just get your serial number of your ps5 console ready as the person behind the counter will ask for it. Bring along your purchase receipt too.

This post has been edited by abhipraaya: Jul 29 2021, 05:32 PM
abhipraaya
post Jul 29 2021, 05:31 PM

On my way
541 posts

Duplicate post.

This post has been edited by abhipraaya: Jul 29 2021, 05:31 PM
clon12
post Jul 29 2021, 06:52 PM

let's learn together!
2,874 posts

I played TLOU1 and immediately jumped to TLOU2. Actually I liked TLOU2 in overall as the game tells a very good story despite them making us play Abby. But that’s just me. Hahahaha
simmarjit
post Jul 29 2021, 07:16 PM

Enthusiast
896 posts

New beta has M.2 support.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/7/29/22599593...t-beta-features

I wonder if I should try it out, got an invite on my US account.

This post has been edited by simmarjit: Jul 29 2021, 07:19 PM
Currylaksa
post Jul 29 2021, 07:51 PM

Regular
1,616 posts

If ignore the story, TLOU2 gameplay is dam good.

The stealth system is well done, and the combat is also very well done. Whether getting hurt, dodging or attacking... the animations flow together so well especially at 60FPS.
SSJBen
post Jul 29 2021, 07:52 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

People still crying over Joel's death and playing as Abby? Lul.

Joel had it coming, if he didn't die TLOU2 would have been trash. What? Part 2 merry-go-round with Ellie and Joel? That would have been so atypical.

I think TLOU2 is as good as TLOU1 if you simply look at it as an individual piece of story. Don't clown it with SJWs or crybaby LGBQBBQ community.
Edward_Ng
post Jul 29 2021, 08:10 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

I wait for the ps5 patch and play it....omg....the atmosphere is so good...the gore the dark....it is so violent . i finish the game i think my soul has crack a bit. lol

may my soul recover and go back for hard mode.

dunno about the sjw thing...i just play the game and enjoy it as a game should be.
apowerfulskill
post Jul 29 2021, 10:02 PM

Getting Started
246 posts

QUOTE(abhipraaya @ Jul 29 2021, 05:29 PM)
One of of our kind forum member shared this link : https://g.co/kgs/zoF8UQ
However I brought it to Sony Curve as it was much more convenient for me to go here. They will send it to the location in the link above anyway.. So if you can go to that link it would be better otherwise just visit Sony Curve or one of it's official authorized centres.

Of course you can't do it now because of the MCO.

Infact my controller has been replaced with a new one but I cannot collect it yet due to this lockdown.

Just get your serial number of your ps5 console ready as the person behind the counter will ask for it. Bring along your purchase receipt too.
Cool! Thanks so much for sharing!
blurkia
post Jul 29 2021, 11:47 PM

Getting Started
298 posts

QUOTE(simmarjit @ Jul 29 2021, 07:16 PM)
New beta has M.2 support.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/7/29/22599593...t-beta-features

I wonder if I should try it out, got an invite on my US account.
try lah bro.. tongue.gif
Currylaksa
post Jul 30 2021, 08:26 AM

Regular
1,616 posts

Hmm so far, macam only SN850 and Firecuda 530 have heatsink size and sequential speeds that meet Sony's requirement spec.
TOMEI-R
post Jul 30 2021, 02:06 PM

Extraordinaire
All Stars
23,591 posts

QUOTE(ben3003 @ Jul 29 2021, 10:21 AM)
wat use if half of them sitting at scalper warehouse? lol they should be ashamed of this instead. Better they show how much sold and how many ps5 registered online.
Well to any conglomerate, a sale is a sale. All they are looking at are the charts and the profits coming in.
TOMEI-R
post Jul 30 2021, 02:09 PM

Extraordinaire
All Stars
23,591 posts

Sony has rolled out a new beta firmware update for select users in the United States, Canada, Japan, UK, Germany, and France, but no word has been given on how long it's expected to remain in beta. Regardless, it's a big update for PS5 users and includes various enhancements and customizations to the interface and overall experience. Perhaps most notably, though, is the inclusion of M.2 SSD support, given that the PS5's internal SSD only has 825GB total.

Sony has revealed how beta users can install one, but it should be noted that those without access to the beta should not try installing a new SSD in their PS5 yet. Per Sony, installing a M.2 SSD in a console that does not have the beta firmware would require players to remove it before updating the software. There's also quite a few requirements, including an M.2 SSD that's PCIe Gen4, has read speeds of 5,500MB/s or faster, effective heat dissipation, and more.

Because this is a beta, requirements and recommendations are likely to change, but Sony notes that it cannot guarantee performance from playing games on expandable storage. This is even if it meets the current requirements and recommendations, as it differs from the PS5's internal drive greatly regardless. Whether or not Sony only means this for the beta or for the full launch of M.2 SSD support, but it stands to reason that it means the latter. Of course, something could change between beta and full launch.

PlayStation Direct PS5
Perhaps the next biggest change in the update helps clear up PS4-PS5 game confusion. On the home screen and in the game library, each game's title will now mention whether a game is PS4 or PS5, with each version appearing separately as well. Furthermore, this beta software includes 3D audio support for built-in TV speakers, which uses the PS5 DualSense controller to measure room acoustics. In turn, this is used and applied to a 3D audio setting.

Plenty of other details, customizations, and tweaks are among this PS5 update, with this including a Trophy Tracker that'll let players focus on 5 trophies per game via the Control Center, the ability to pick between 720p and 1080p for PlayStation Now games, a new automatic video clip for high scores, and a lot more like that.

PS5 users are also getting access to some new personalization and customization options, such as the ability to rearrange controls in the Control Center, the Friends tab in Game Base is getting better management options, and the ability to see how many friends are online. Players will also be able to view and write messages to friends and parties from the Game Base in the Control Center. Overall, these seem to be just the tip of the iceberg for everything in this beta PS5 firmware update.

https://gamerant.com/ps5-update-beta-ssd/

Anyone here manage to mod theirs to include the M2 SSD here?

This post has been edited by TOMEI-R: Jul 30 2021, 02:14 PM

883 Pages « < 529 530 531 532 533 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0257sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:32 PM