Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What is the Best Malaysian Car?

views

haze
post Aug 17 2007, 08:17 PM

Casual
383 posts

i think the best car in malaysia is the wira. nice handling, big interior, huge bootspace. Can take 5 ppl balik kampung comfortably. ok-ok FC, dam cheap to maintain and spare parts are everywhere!

Also a great car for ppl that want to mod. the ultimate ah beng machine. hehe
haze
post Aug 17 2007, 09:15 PM

Casual
383 posts

QUOTE(dualshock @ Aug 17 2007, 08:49 PM)
myvi lah...spacious, look nice, FC not bad...what else to ask for...
maybe a boot so u could travel easily whistling.gif
haze
post Aug 18 2007, 12:33 AM

Casual
383 posts

QUOTE(The Scent LYN @ Aug 17 2007, 10:52 PM)
Best selling family car coz we were forced to. Thx to heavy taxation. If not Vios/City will be the best family car.
i guess they sells the vios in the 90's eh? When we say the best malaysian car surely its the car that has served all malaysian all these years.

IS there a person in malaysia that has not been in a wira before? ITs the BEST selling car of proton and has sold millions in malaysia.

IT served malaysian whether they are going to buy groceries or are going for a balik kampung trip. IT could take all those 20 plastic bag at Giant/Carefour and could take luggage of 5 ppl+extra balik kampung stuff(TV, matress, pillow. seriously my family takes all this things to balik kampung in a Wira)

WHen it breaks every mechanic in malaysia knows how to fix it and spare parts are abundant.(and cheap too!)

Its the choice of car in the modding communities in malaysia with the unlimited possibilities in modification. Even a newbie would know what to mod in a wira and if u are not satisfied with the engine A better engine is waiting at the half cut shop waiting for u( iwth a reasonable price also)

hehe so now i think we know what is the BEST MALAYSIAN CAR. thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by haze: Aug 18 2007, 12:33 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.56    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:19 PM