Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Buried a Cat todei. NSFL. Cat Lovers not Welcomed, It was a stray

views

sonark
post Nov 23 2020, 08:48 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(Stranger_ @ Nov 23 2020, 06:20 PM)
My story:
My auntie found kittens while going to pasar. The kittens doesn’t look well so she brought them home with their mom. One don’t make it...
After a few month, the others looks fine and can run and climb all the things but still sneezing, sometime can see mucus around their snout and had to wipe them. After few weeks, the kittens no longer active like before and wasn’t eating and seem to got worse. Brought to vet and turns out their mom was a carrier of some sort of feline disease (can’t remember what they call it). Then one by one died

So sad to see the moment the last one died sad.gif
RIP.

Poor kittens cry.gif

Next time, if you're feeding strays and come across one that sneezes, consider adding cordyceps to their food. One capsule per adult cat per day or half/quarter for kitten according to its size. Pour the content of the capsule onto the food and mix it up. I've been doing this for the strays that i feed daily, especially during the rainy season and all turned out the better. Also, seeing how most of these strays have irregular feeding time, you may want to add livoferol to its meal. It'll help protect their liver from becoming hepatic.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:43 PM