Huawei/ Android Tablet, Tablet suggestions for online class

TScyy-09 P
post Nov 21 2020, 11:59 PM, updated 4y ago

Hi, I'm looking for huawei/android tablet for my online learning class, digital note taking etc. I'm actually eyeing on huawei matepad pro but huawei matepad 10.6 inch seems cheap and not bad 🤔 or any better suggestions? I'm ok with both huawei app gallery/ google play store but no ipad as I'm not the fan of apple products 🤣

Budget: below 3k (include accessories)
Display size: around 10-11inch
Accessories: Pen + Keyboard + cover
Usage: Mainly for digital note taking, watching movie, comic/ novel reading (average user but no gaming)

fireballs
post Nov 22 2020, 12:43 AM

5,627 posts

samsung tab s6 with spen
or
ipad with apple pencil

or get a real laptop thats most versatile. if pen is needed, get 2in1 type.

unfortunately one fine day your lecturer will ask you to use some app thats only available on PC, or use some excel that the extension is only available on PC. or a simple printing out some document will become a daunting task with tablets. so depend on what class you are joining lah.

but definately will count huawei out for the time being, no matter how good is the hardware. apologies huafans.

TScyy-09 P
post Nov 22 2020, 02:05 AM

QUOTE(fireballs @ Nov 22 2020, 12:43 AM)
samsung tab s6 with spen
or
ipad with apple pencil

unfortunately one fine day your lecturer will ask you to use some app thats only available on PC, or use some excel that the extension is only available on PC. or a simple printing out some document will become a daunting task with tablets. so depend on what class you are joining lah.

but definately will count huawei out for the time being, no matter how good is the hardware. apologies huafans.
TScyy-09 P
post Nov 22 2020, 02:12 AM

QUOTE(fireballs @ Nov 22 2020, 12:43 AM)
samsung tab s6 with spen
or
ipad with apple pencil

Alright thanks for your suggestions. Last time s6 was in my list too, but online results shows that huawei matepad pro is better than s6 except the lack of google play store. That's y I'm considering huawei matepad pro 🤣 but your suggestions is very helpful and will take into consideration. Once again thanks yarr 👌
fireballs
post Nov 22 2020, 03:13 AM

5,627 posts

What course are you taking

0.0110sec    0.08    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:43 AM