Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chatting with married guy

views

waghyu
post Nov 21 2020, 09:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,070 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM)
Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter.  It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
We talked in phone before for like only 1 minute, and video call for 2 minutes.
Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?  I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..
can he make you happy?
waghyu
post Nov 21 2020, 09:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,070 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 09:31 PM)
He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.
Owh you guys doing some masters?

Maybe he want another women in his life, of just want to play with u. What do you think? You like trouble in life?
waghyu
post Nov 29 2020, 05:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,070 posts

QUOTE(godhand @ Nov 26 2020, 08:23 AM)
women chg after marriage. period
expand u mean?
waghyu
post Dec 7 2020, 07:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,070 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM)
Probably my intention to. Let the wife be aware.
Why need to tell wife ? Let them enjoy each other.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0270sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2021 - 06:31 AM