Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chatting with married guy, Update 2022

views

itekderp
post Dec 14 2020, 01:48 AM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 5 2020, 09:22 PM)
Make sense there. Never thought that he might only keep the Academic chatting part in phone.. so he is always safe even wife checking on his phone.
But he could really switches topic damn fast.
Just a lil updates, I tried to clarify with the wife whether this guy is still her husband (via FB messenger).. she said it might be Fake Account and that might not be her husband... Of course I wouldn't elaborate more as I had seen him for real via several Video calls sessions. It was really him.
Upon confirmations, I had decided not to talk to him anymore... guess that's the end of it.. Would he hate me and sabotage me? I am unsure...
Shows your infatuation right there, that you’ll take it that far.
As to what the wife said, could be denial or whatever. But your instincts are probably correct, he’s going behind her back.
It’s funny though. I won’t doubt you’re a bit of a catch, but is he really worth it? Sure, academically he’s sound and he’s interesting to keep you around for that long. But the emotional aspect of it bothers me. He won’t admit to being married, such things are red flags that are obvious but you’re willing to overlook. I think if you use your clear mind, you’ll see what his priorities really are. You’ve been smart about these things so far, so why are you slacking now? Take care of your own heart and soul, gal.
Wtf is anilin? And also, hi RUI long time no see mate.
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 07:53 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 18 2020, 08:09 PM)
Ya.. We haven't communicated to each other since past 10 days.. Just died off. Probably the wife asked him about me. I hope he had deleted or clear up our chat log, otherwise the wife would get real hurt..
If I were the wife, I really don't know how can I handle such situation...
Still, what’s an anilin? Is that your name or something
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 07:54 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 19 2020, 07:37 PM)
yes.. avoided... but subconscious part of my mind keeps making me have the urge to expose this jerk to the wife... arrggg...
Why? Did you feel played?
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 10:29 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 19 2020, 08:00 PM)
Aniline (Anilin) is an organic compound with the formula C6H5NH2. Consisting of a phenyl group attached to an amino group, aniline is the simplest aromatic amine. It is an industrially significant commodity chemical, as well as a versatile starting material for fine chemical synthesis. Its main use is in the manufacture of precursors to polyurethane, dyes, and other industrial chemicals. Like most volatile amines, it has the odor of rotten fish. It ignites readily, burning with a smoky flame characteristic of aromatic compounds.

Chemically, it is considered an electron-rich benzene derivative, and as a consequence, reacts rapidly in electrophilic aromatic substitution reactions. Likewise, it is also prone to oxidation: while freshly purified aniline is an almost colorless oil, exposure to air results in gradual darkening of the sample (to yellow or red) due to the formation of strongly colored, oxidized impurities. Aniline can be diazotized to give a diazonium salt, which can then undergo various nucleophilic substitution reactions.

Like other amines, aniline is a base (pKaH = 4.6) and nucleophile, although it is a weaker base and poorer nucleophile than structurally similar aliphatic amines.

In the late 19th century, derivatives of aniline such as acetanilide and phenacetin emerged as analgesic drugs, with their cardiac-suppressive side effects often countered with caffeine.[28] During the first decade of the 20th century, while trying to modify synthetic dyes to treat African sleeping sickness, Paul Ehrlich – who had coined the term chemotherapy for his magic bullet approach to medicine – failed and switched to modifying Béchamp's atoxyl, the first organic arsenical drug, and serendipitously obtained a treatment for syphilis – salvarsan – the first successful chemotherapy agent. Salvarsan's targeted microorganism, not yet recognized as a bacterium, was still thought to be a parasite, and medical bacteriologists, believing that bacteria were not susceptible to the chemotherapeutic approach, overlooked Alexander Fleming's report in 1928 on the effects of penicillin.

In 1932, Bayer sought medical applications of its dyes. Gerhard Domagk identified as an antibacterial a red azo dye, introduced in 1935 as the first antibacterial drug, prontosil, soon found at Pasteur Institute to be a prodrug degraded in vivo into sulfanilamide – a colorless intermediate for many, highly colorfast azo dyes – already with an expired patent, synthesized in 1908 in Vienna by the researcher Paul Gelmo for his doctoral research.[29] By the 1940s, over 500 related sulfa drugs were produced.[29] Medications in high demand during World War II (1939–45), these first miracle drugs, chemotherapy of wide effectiveness, propelled the American pharmaceutics industry.[30] In 1939, at Oxford University, seeking an alternative to sulfa drugs, Howard Florey developed Fleming's penicillin into the first systemic antibiotic drug, penicillin G. (Gramicidin, developed by René Dubos at Rockefeller Institute in 1939, was the first antibiotic, yet its toxicity restricted it to topical use.) After World War II, Cornelius P. Rhoads introduced the chemotherapeutic approach to cancer treatment.
YES.....
So you named yourself after a compound which can be synthesized into a cure for syphilis. You probably copied that from wiki, but interesting read nevertheless. You like chemistry?
Why do you feel betrayed? Did he mislead you or did your own expectations did? By what percentage?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    0.60    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:10 PM