Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chatting with married guy, Update 2022

views

carini
post Nov 29 2020, 10:02 AM

11 posts

TS,

U already chat daily with him for 4 months. So, it is very hard for you to stop now. Him being good looking, smart, flirty and you yourself needs help with your study and is loving the attention he giving is not helping you to stop contact with him now.

Just imagine the victims in this situation. His wife and kids. You are playing with fire and u are very clear on this. You really enjoy the thrills and excitement of this game. You can continue doing what u doing now, but pls be clear of the consequence of your action to the innocent victims in this situation.

I very very pity those people who don't know their husband/wife is having affairs (emotionally or physically). They really trust their other half so much. You and him enjoying and got people suffering. Find other single guys. There are plenty of them for u to flirt with.

I know u will continue chatting with him as the bond is already strong. But i hope u know that both of u are causing misery to another woman+ kids.
carini
post Nov 29 2020, 08:49 PM

11 posts

It takes 2 to tango. He likes to flirt and u too love the attention. Really hope he is single and u yet to ask about the kids photo that he posted.

How he able find time to chat with girls all the time? Well, if one wants to cheat, they can and will find the way.

Hope you know when to stop if one day u find out that he is a married man.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0276sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:08 PM