Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chatting with married guy

views

TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM, updated 4 months ago

Getting Started
159 posts

Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter. It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
We talked in phone before for like only 1 minute, and video call for 2 minutes.

He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.

Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long? I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..

This post has been edited by anilin: Nov 21 2020, 10:52 PM
TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(g5sim @ Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM)
you mean married chatting with other aunties??
Haha. late 30s considered aunties ya? Still single and hot yo.
TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ Nov 21 2020, 09:28 PM)
can he make you happy?
He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.
TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Nov 21 2020, 10:53 PM)
What he wants to do is moot.

What are you doing here and going to do is what's important.

If you are here to gauge how people feel about homewrecker; my stand is always the one cheating at fault. I don't think buying stolen good as accomplice applies. But still, majority will despise you.
I'm thinking about quit talking to him, but somehow I feel I need him for some advantages in my academic. Are we taking advantages of each other?
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 07:43 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(ck_boon @ Nov 22 2020, 04:29 AM)
u said u try to avoid but u sendiri mau chat dengan dia sampai tengah malam
halo u know him dah kahwin right? why u still play fire?
either delete him ignore or stay continue become third party lor
there is no such thing as become just frend
btw i know u also boring
I'm just guessing...as he never admitted he's attached though i keep asking.... I'm only seeing from Facebook.

This post has been edited by anilin: Nov 22 2020, 07:43 AM
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 08:14 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(uk15029 @ Nov 22 2020, 07:45 AM)
Why you want to chat with married guy?

Stop it
1. 80% of the time we are talking about academics stuff.
2. He doesnt admit he's married. Takkan I so Kehpo go korek his FB and ask him?
3. We don't share Facebook or other social media.

TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Nov 22 2020, 02:36 PM)
+1

he's the one at the losing end because he didnt gain anything yet  biggrin.gif

while TS got all the advantage from the academic assistance.
He got to see my pretty photos and 20% of our chat topics should be able to turn him on.
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(jasonlim @ Nov 22 2020, 10:27 AM)
U are trying to twist and turn

And justify your wrong doing to chat with a married man
Problem is he never admitted though I asked few times. He said he's single. Therefore I'm wondering, if married with wife and kid around, able to hook on phone till late night?
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 03:37 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(1mr3tard3d @ Nov 22 2020, 03:00 PM)
this is entrée

this is common for gauging the advancement / further action from your response
(e.g. a physical contact will probably start by touching hand, from you reaction, then maybe it could end up in other parts)
i bet the next thing he would do is asking to meet in person
good effort there
We are unable to meet, probably never. Too far apart. Different states.

We don't even have each others contact numbers. Chatting via Wechat with hidden profile somemore.
TSanilin
post Nov 23 2020, 12:06 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(bobowyc @ Nov 22 2020, 10:30 PM)
:thumbsup:
I'm seriously not sure what's his marriage status. He never admitted he's married and Facebook only show some family pictures.

TSanilin
post Nov 23 2020, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 23 2020, 05:40 AM)
Hahha you sound familair.. hmm
Why say so?
TSanilin
post Nov 23 2020, 04:04 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 23 2020, 03:10 PM)
hmm... you figure out la.. hahhaa
i think i knwo you hahaha
Hi my Ex Boyfriend. How have you been doing? Jealous huh?
TSanilin
post Nov 25 2020, 12:54 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 24 2020, 09:04 AM)
hhahaha.... why u ignore me all this while leh?? sad.gif
Because I busy with this married man...
TSanilin
post Nov 25 2020, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 25 2020, 07:14 AM)
wah lau wei... why u like married man meh?
What should I do now?
TSanilin
post Nov 26 2020, 08:16 AM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(sweet_pez @ Nov 25 2020, 06:28 PM)
On this... there are different school of thoughts imo.

Some feel that emotionally involved is also considered cheating. Example, even if they couldn't meet physically and be intimate, doing so over the phone (flirting, love talk) etc emotionally - it's also cheating. So whether she flirted back or not - only TS will know. On the other hand, whether the guy misinterpreted her friendliess or took advantage of TS's situation - this is another question mark.

Also, my suspicion only... TS may not have been entirely honest about the situation. Probably start to feel some sort of guilt that the guy has a family, and yet, still somewhat interested in him.
Ya true.. I flirted back and advanced.. He videocall me mostly in the afternoon but i only answered couple of times. Yeap, he asked for more, horny talk, etc.. Then same time he could switch back to serious topics about our academics.. Partly I'm attracted to him also he's good looking. Well he did admit he's "naughty" and often look for flings and flirts.... I am wondering whether he gonna confess his status or not someday. I stalked his FB he got post his Kid's photos recently...

QUOTE(tomato people @ Nov 25 2020, 06:22 PM)
He is trying his luck with TS
True... He approached me back in many months ago.. Only recently he tried his luck further. Previously i dint reject, but he dint advance too! Weird. Probably he got other flings that time.. Well we have been chatting almost everyday for past 4 months..

This post has been edited by anilin: Nov 26 2020, 11:42 AM
TSanilin
post Nov 29 2020, 08:22 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(carini @ Nov 29 2020, 10:02 AM)
TS,

U already chat daily with him for 4 months. So, it is very hard for you to stop now. Him being good looking, smart, flirty and you yourself needs help with your study and is loving the attention he giving is not helping you to stop contact with him now.

Just imagine the victims in this situation. His wife and kids. You are playing with fire and u are very clear on this. You really enjoy the thrills and excitement of this game. You can continue doing what u doing now, but pls be clear of the consequence of your action to the innocent victims in this situation.

I very very pity those people who don't know their husband/wife is having affairs (emotionally or physically). They really trust their other half so much. You and him enjoying and got people suffering. Find other single guys. There are plenty of them for u to flirt with.

I know u will continue chatting with him as the bond is already strong. But i hope u know that both of u are causing misery to another woman+ kids.
I'm unsure he's still attached to the wife or not.. I asked several times and he still confessed he's single... If he got a wife, how he able to chit chat with girls all the time? Well, he did admit he likes looking for flings and flirts...
We have made it clear too, we will not go further, just academic assistance, assignment partner, same time some flirts to chill out...

TSanilin
post Dec 3 2020, 08:22 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(ChaosXP @ Dec 1 2020, 10:54 PM)
Naturally la. Only the most niche guys will drive 30 miles for this one
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

My guess is TS likes the company, and the flirting, and she has nothing else that is a good catch at the moment or around her that meets her standards.
Probably. Enjoyed the thrill when talking out of topics, once a while, probably once a week only....
But I feel kinda weird that after all the mushy talks, the next moment he could just suddenly be so serious to get back to our academic topis..... I believe he is just horny or just enjoy to tease and get girls attentions.
He never asked about my background in fact, where I worked etc.. Wouldn't a guy feel curious who this girl is and wouldnt he go Facebook to stalk me in the first place? However, I assume he had looked me up in Facebook though...

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 3 2020, 08:25 PM
TSanilin
post Dec 5 2020, 09:22 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(EremesGuile @ Dec 4 2020, 12:31 PM)
There's a lot of assumption can be made.

1. That guy got split personality.
2. Whenever he ask about academic, actually he just deleted the mushy talk. Because his wife check his phone mah.[COLOR=blue]
3. He's a kaki tengok drama one. Trying to act like in drama.
4. Yaa just horny. Hahaha
Make sense there. Never thought that he might only keep the Academic chatting part in phone.. so he is always safe even wife checking on his phone.
But he could really switches topic damn fast.
Just a lil updates, I tried to clarify with the wife whether this guy is still her husband (via FB messenger).. she said it might be Fake Account and that might not be her husband... Of course I wouldn't elaborate more as I had seen him for real via several Video calls sessions. It was really him.
Upon confirmations, I had decided not to talk to him anymore... guess that's the end of it.. Would he hate me and sabotage me? I am unsure...

TSanilin
post Dec 6 2020, 09:37 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(Pakatan SinMa Plus @ Dec 6 2020, 08:27 PM)
Wife said the man's FB account is fake? Did she say if the photos in the account are true/fake? Sounds so complicated.  confused.gif
She said the one chatting with me (with her husband's profile pic) is fake... rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
But I am 100% sure the one I am talking to is really her husband... from the Video call I could get a glimpse of their house. It's similar to what the wife posted in FB....
TSanilin
post Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

QUOTE(notestonoone @ Dec 7 2020, 11:02 AM)
hmm...is it wise to contact the wife? wouldn't that raise her suspicions?
Probably my intention to. Let the wife be aware.

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0309sec    0.86    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th June 2021 - 09:10 PM