Chatting with married guy, Update 2022

views

WaCKy-Angel
post Nov 22 2020, 11:22 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
21,509 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM)
Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter.  It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
We talked in phone before for like only 1 minute, and video call for 2 minutes.

He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.

Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?  I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..
QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 22 2020, 08:14 AM)
1. 80% of the time we are talking about academics stuff.
2. He doesnt admit he's married. Takkan I so Kehpo go korek his FB and ask him?
3. We don't share Facebook or other social media.
I'm guessing he is probably not looking fugly, good sweet talker, perhaps a little rich too.

No worries just continue what u doing sooner or later u will think kissing is ok too, and then more and more ok things too.

Anyway what's ur question again?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:30 PM