Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chatting with married guy

views

Rebecca2000
post Dec 19 2020, 10:45 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM)
Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter.  It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
We talked in phone before for like only 1 minute, and video call for 2 minutes.

He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.

Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?  I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..
I think flirtatious chats are part of everyday life, but as many have pointed out, it can easily stray into dangerous territory with a married man.

Saw how you let it die off, respect you for taking that course of action smile.gif
Rebecca2000
post Dec 20 2020, 08:59 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 12:09 AM)
But right now I keep having the thought want to tell the wife about her husband... I got to know from my another girl classmate that he was trying to flirt with her too earlier...
Personally speaking, I would be tempted too... I have had my fair share of being approached by "pretend-to-not-be-married" or "married-and-secretly-looking" guys on platforms like BeSmitten, TanTan and Paktor.

I try to make it explicitly clear upfront that I will not entertain approaches by married guys. But undoubtedly they will still come.

So my regular turn-off trick, is to keep bringing up questions e.g. "How is your wife doing?", "What did you do with your wife and kids today?". Sooner or later, they eventually get the hint.

I try not to wreck their home affairs directly, since I don't know what kind of situation is happening at home. But I try to send plenty of signals that married guys will not be entertained by me. Anyway, there are plenty of other girls on dating platforms who will go for married guys, so if he really needs to eat outside the home, he can look elsewhere without disturbing you.
Rebecca2000
post Dec 22 2020, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 09:41 PM)
Ya I did so actually! During valentines day I did asked him go get something nice for his loved one..then every now and then I'll ask him is he married? Why he wear ring? I guess he probably got my hint as well... Well, you may ask why I were still talking to him? Like you mentioned, tempted to do so, but once I'd double confirmed his married status, I seriously called it off, though I'll still miss him around. Almost half a year we had been talking every single day and night without miss. Somehow will develop sorta dependency right...
I can totally relate biggrin.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd October 2021 - 06:33 AM