Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chatting with married guy

views

TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM, updated 5d ago

Getting Started
150 posts

Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter. It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
We talked in phone before for like only 1 minute, and video call for 2 minutes.

He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.

Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long? I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..

This post has been edited by anilin: Nov 21 2020, 10:52 PM
bobowyc
post Nov 21 2020, 08:09 PM

You are who you are.
1,248 posts

Better avoid it as early as you can or set a boundary. Its not nice to just go along. Even though he has a family, your own consciousness tells you it is wrong, right? Wondering or not, he is still married...
Ayammachiamboss
post Nov 21 2020, 08:10 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

Trying to make you his fwb. What is your question again?
RUI
post Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(Ayammachiamboss @ Nov 21 2020, 08:10 PM)
Trying to make you his fwb. What is your question again?
I think i'm horny too. But my conscience tells me it's wrong. What should I do? laugh.gif
g5sim
post Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,247 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM)
Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter.  It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?  I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..

you mean married chatting with other aunties??

guess0410
post Nov 21 2020, 08:37 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(bobowyc @ Nov 21 2020, 08:09 PM)
Better avoid it as early as you can or set a boundary. Its not nice to just go along. Even though he has a family, your own consciousness tells you it is wrong, right? Wondering or not, he is still married...
This... Just imagine, when you married next time.. Would you like your husband to do the same too? And what you would expect the other female to do..
If the wife is a quick tempered.. and she found out, be prepared to have a nice drama with her on the busy road side / office.

TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(g5sim @ Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM)
you mean married chatting with other aunties??
Haha. late 30s considered aunties ya? Still single and hot yo.
ketnave
post Nov 21 2020, 08:46 PM

Enthusiast
730 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 08:39 PM)
According to /k/, yes ...
galecsys
post Nov 21 2020, 09:00 PM

38 posts

the things is do you view him as attractive?

do women talk horny stuffs with men whom they feel not attractive enough?
Captain89
post Nov 21 2020, 09:15 PM

10K club
2,549 posts

Just ignore him, later he blame you for their family problem
Ayammachiamboss
post Nov 21 2020, 09:25 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM)
I think i'm horny too. But my conscience tells me it's wrong. What should I do?  laugh.gif
If the guy's single go for it. If he's not then there are many other single horny guys
waghyu
post Nov 21 2020, 09:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,838 posts

Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter.  It was just normal chat once a while.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?  I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..
can he make you happy?
TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ Nov 21 2020, 09:28 PM)
can he make you happy?
He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.
waghyu
post Nov 21 2020, 09:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,838 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 09:31 PM)
Owh you guys doing some masters?

Maybe he want another women in his life, of just want to play with u. What do you think? You like trouble in life?
Blofeld
post Nov 21 2020, 09:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,514 posts

is he someone who can marry four times?

if yes, then maybe he's looking for a second wife.

if no, then he's looking for a fling.
RUI
post Nov 21 2020, 10:53 PM

On my way
651 posts

What he wants to do is moot.

What are you doing here and going to do is what's important.

If you are here to gauge how people feel about homewrecker; my stand is always the one cheating at fault. I don't think buying stolen good as accomplice applies. But still, majority will despise you.
TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Nov 21 2020, 10:53 PM)
What he wants to do is moot.

What are you doing here and going to do is what's important.

If you are here to gauge how people feel about homewrecker; my stand is always the one cheating at fault. I don't think buying stolen good as accomplice applies. But still, majority will despise you.
I'm thinking about quit talking to him, but somehow I feel I need him for some advantages in my academic. Are we taking advantages of each other?
squallexexex
post Nov 21 2020, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

Take away the assumption that love is mutually exclusive and you are all good.
RUI
post Nov 22 2020, 12:10 AM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 11:04 PM)
I'm thinking about quit talking to him, but somehow I feel I need him for some advantages in my academic. Are we taking advantages of each other?
You see...A boss that always brings the secretary out for fancy dinner. When people ask why? Answer will "it's because she work hard for my company and I think it's only fair to bring her out dinner as gesture of appreciation (u appreciate her tit when she dressed in low cut you horny bastard)". When people ask, "Can your wife join?". Typical @sshole boss will be, "cannot laaaaaaa...She needs to take care of the kids at home". What a big pile of b*llshit. Taking care of ur kids is not ur job also mer? laugh.gif

A good question to ask is if you are rationalizing ur "horniness"... laugh.gif
What so special about his "academic help" that google can't do a better job?
If yes, just go sleep with him la. Talk so much for what? confused.gif
Just make sure ur assignment are done and academic term is over with enough gap in between.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

wangpr
post Nov 22 2020, 04:08 AM

On my way
661 posts

Because his wife too boring and a full time housewife already. So she already lost the aura of a gf lifestyle.....

ck_boon
post Nov 22 2020, 04:29 AM

Regular
1,872 posts

u said u try to avoid but u sendiri mau chat dengan dia sampai tengah malam
halo u know him dah kahwin right? why u still play fire?
either delete him ignore or stay continue become third party lor
there is no such thing as become just frend
btw i know u also boring
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 07:43 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(ck_boon @ Nov 22 2020, 04:29 AM)
u said u try to avoid but u sendiri mau chat dengan dia sampai tengah malam
halo u know him dah kahwin right? why u still play fire?
either delete him ignore or stay continue become third party lor
there is no such thing as become just frend
btw i know u also boring
I'm just guessing...as he never admitted he's attached though i keep asking.... I'm only seeing from Facebook.

This post has been edited by anilin: Nov 22 2020, 07:43 AM
uk15029
post Nov 22 2020, 07:45 AM

Enthusiast
833 posts

Why you want to chat with married guy?

Stop it
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 08:14 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(uk15029 @ Nov 22 2020, 07:45 AM)
Why you want to chat with married guy?

Stop it
1. 80% of the time we are talking about academics stuff.
2. He doesnt admit he's married. Takkan I so Kehpo go korek his FB and ask him?
3. We don't share Facebook or other social media.

uk15029
post Nov 22 2020, 09:49 AM

Enthusiast
833 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 22 2020, 09:14 AM)
20% is XXX stuff?
Block him and move on
He is married...
cfa28
post Nov 22 2020, 09:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,260 posts

So what is your intention.

Do you want to be more than just academic support friends

Btw, a man will not chat with another woman for so long without some intentions other than just supporting a fellow course mate

Just ask him.. Are you married

If he says no, send him his photos with his wife and family

Tell him that you don't want his wife to misunderstand your relationship

Takudan
post Nov 22 2020, 10:08 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 22 2020, 08:14 AM)
That's an odd answer to that question... Are you trying to justify yourself talking to a married man? That "I technically don't know because he never told me, and therefore I'm not at fault"? How are you holding up inside?

It doesn't sound like you're in love or got deep into him so pull out while you still can la. Karma is a bitch
jasonlim
post Nov 22 2020, 10:27 AM

Bunga(R)
3,483 posts

U are trying to twist and turn

And justify your wrong doing to chat with a married man
notestonoone P
post Nov 22 2020, 11:11 AM

Probation
17 posts

I'm gonna be the devil's advocate here. There is nothing wrong talking to a guy, married or otherwise.
WaCKy-Angel
post Nov 22 2020, 11:22 AM

PeACe~~
All Stars
19,413 posts

I'm guessing he is probably not looking fugly, good sweet talker, perhaps a little rich too.

No worries just continue what u doing sooner or later u will think kissing is ok too, and then more and more ok things too.

Anyway what's ur question again?
Vrese
post Nov 22 2020, 11:34 AM

Getting Started
161 posts

From what I read it is you who taking advantage of him unless you satisfy his horny then you can say you both taking advantage of each other
g5sim
post Nov 22 2020, 12:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,247 posts

Haha. Bagus. Liking the confidence!
zt19
post Nov 22 2020, 01:13 PM

14 posts

I once matched with a pilot on Tinder and we met up twice but everything was very platonic (he was a nice guy and there weren’t any xxx talk at all). One day, he sent me a photo of him with his crew mates and I spot a wedding ring so I asked if he’s married. He didn’t deny and said yes.

After that, I stopped talking to him already. Why bother? I hope you’d stop talking to him too before any damage is done!

Blofeld
post Nov 22 2020, 02:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,514 posts

QUOTE(Vrese @ Nov 22 2020, 11:34 AM)
From what I read it is you who taking advantage of him unless you satisfy his horny then you can say you both taking advantage of each other
+1

he's the one at the losing end because he didnt gain anything yet biggrin.gif

while TS got all the advantage from the academic assistance.
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 02:39 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Blofeld @ Nov 22 2020, 02:36 PM)
+1

he's the one at the losing end because he didnt gain anything yet  biggrin.gif

while TS got all the advantage from the academic assistance.
He got to see my pretty photos and 20% of our chat topics should be able to turn him on.
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(jasonlim @ Nov 22 2020, 10:27 AM)
U are trying to twist and turn

And justify your wrong doing to chat with a married man
Problem is he never admitted though I asked few times. He said he's single. Therefore I'm wondering, if married with wife and kid around, able to hook on phone till late night?
1mr3tard3d
post Nov 22 2020, 03:00 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

he would ask whether got miss him or not?
this is entrée
Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics.
this is common for gauging the advancement / further action from your response
(e.g. a physical contact will probably start by touching hand, from you reaction, then maybe it could end up in other parts)
i bet the next thing he would do is asking to meet in person

He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...

We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?
good effort there
TSanilin
post Nov 22 2020, 03:37 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(1mr3tard3d @ Nov 22 2020, 03:00 PM)
this is entrée

this is common for gauging the advancement / further action from your response
(e.g. a physical contact will probably start by touching hand, from you reaction, then maybe it could end up in other parts)
i bet the next thing he would do is asking to meet in person
good effort there
We are unable to meet, probably never. Too far apart. Different states.

We don't even have each others contact numbers. Chatting via Wechat with hidden profile somemore.
Amethyst303 P
post Nov 22 2020, 03:58 PM

Probation
33 posts

TS

He's looking for a cheap thrill, in the midst of this pandemic. Can't do anything physical, so looking for something else to bring some excitement to his life.

He clearly wants to deceive you, because he keeps saying he is single. How does he chat throughout the night? Easy, he just says he is doing his assignment/work.

The point is, he is definitely lying. To you and to his wife.

If you need his input to finish up the assignment/course, then keep it to that. Don't be surprised he will MIA one day.
Endeavour
post Nov 22 2020, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
130 posts

Just set your own internal boundaries, TS.. but it's really best to keep it minimal in case it grows into something ugly.
Vrese
post Nov 22 2020, 04:53 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 22 2020, 02:39 PM)
He got to see my pretty photos and 20% of our chat topics should be able to turn him on.
You let the starving man look & smell the food but not let him eat. I wouldn't call that as a gain. You just make him wanting to eat even more
Sasuke95
post Nov 22 2020, 08:04 PM

Casual
451 posts

you enjoyed the attention he gave, it further developed when he actually helped with your academics.

when he moved on to xxx topic, usually the first response from girl is to get disgusted or worst block the male altogether, but you told yourself is ok with it

knowing his background, consciously you know this is a bad idea, but subconsciously you want him badly, you want the thrill he can give, the vitamin D you crave, you still entertain him and not cut him off like any sane person would do

now go, go for the love you wanted, separate him from his wife, and live a life happily ever after
bobowyc
post Nov 22 2020, 10:30 PM

You are who you are.
1,248 posts

QUOTE(guess0410 @ Nov 21 2020, 08:37 PM)
This... Just imagine, when you married next time.. Would you like your husband to do the same too? And what you would expect the other female to do.. 
If the wife is a quick tempered.. and she found out, be prepared to have a nice drama with her on the busy road side / office.
thumbsup.gif
TSanilin
post Nov 23 2020, 12:06 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(bobowyc @ Nov 22 2020, 10:30 PM)
:thumbsup:
I'm seriously not sure what's his marriage status. He never admitted he's married and Facebook only show some family pictures.

achong09
post Nov 23 2020, 05:40 AM

Enthusiast
819 posts

Hahha you sound familair.. hmm
achong09
post Nov 23 2020, 05:42 AM

Enthusiast
819 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 22 2020, 03:37 PM)
We are unable to meet, probably never. Too far apart. Different states. 

We don't even have each others contact numbers.  Chatting via Wechat with hidden profile somemore.
Wah can i chat with u like this also?
windvind
post Nov 23 2020, 09:22 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

TS just a suggestion. If you really want to know if he is single ask him for his FB profile.
Say you prefer talking on there. See his reply.
If he shares with you then you can be quite sure if he is single yourself.
There is a chance that is his ex-wife or planning a divorce. So, its not wrong to say he is single.

As a guy myself, i know of a few friends just throw bait everywhere hopping to catch a innocent or clueless person who bites.
From what i read from the first page is that you might be someone that very busy and does not have time to met many people. This someone praising and flirting with you is making you happy. I presume you are a doctor in a hospital. (I might be wrong)

What you are craving is not love but attention from someone to give you physical validation especially from him who is a smart, more accomplish person than you at the moment.
Just dont cross the line until he is fully honest, if anything you will be breaking 4 hearts. Your own, his wife, him and their kid.

This post has been edited by windvind: Nov 23 2020, 11:22 AM
andrekua2
post Nov 23 2020, 09:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,062 posts

Hi Lenglui...

Can I start a chat as well? LOL...

Anyway, the only reason I call girls lenglui is when I wanna feel like we are close due to work (not colleagues) but not bothered enough to remember their names.
McFD2R
post Nov 23 2020, 10:56 AM

Regular
1,002 posts

After 3 pages, I still don't see what TS is actually asking. It seems she likes the attention. So, she thinks it is ok to entertain the fella's XXX comments. A rationale person will not entertain a married person.

The fact that she is justifying why she should continue shows she isn't rationale. There are other academicians out there who can assist, not to mention Mr. Google.

Thus, all her post in here is just seek acceptance from the internet of what she is doing.
TSanilin
post Nov 23 2020, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 23 2020, 05:40 AM)
Hahha you sound familair.. hmm
Why say so?
achong09
post Nov 23 2020, 03:10 PM

Enthusiast
819 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 23 2020, 02:48 PM)
Why say so?
hmm... you figure out la.. hahhaa
i think i knwo you hahaha
Blofeld
post Nov 23 2020, 03:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,514 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 22 2020, 02:39 PM)
What academic assistance and resources do you need?

I can also help to give you biggrin.gif
TSanilin
post Nov 23 2020, 04:04 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 23 2020, 03:10 PM)
hmm... you figure out la.. hahhaa
i think i knwo you hahaha
Hi my Ex Boyfriend. How have you been doing? Jealous huh?
bobowyc
post Nov 23 2020, 08:10 PM

You are who you are.
1,248 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 23 2020, 12:06 AM)
I'm seriously not sure what's his marriage status. He never admitted he's married and Facebook only show some family pictures.
All the more fishy character. But anyway, its your choice. Just remember that what you do will have their own set of consequences if you were to continue it like this. But if you end it, maybe the right one pops up. smile.gif xD hahaha xD
achong09
post Nov 24 2020, 09:04 AM

Enthusiast
819 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 23 2020, 04:04 PM)
Hi my Ex Boyfriend. How have you been doing? Jealous huh?
hhahaha.... why u ignore me all this while leh?? sad.gif
Amethyst303 P
post Nov 24 2020, 10:03 AM

Probation
33 posts

And the plot deepens with the emergence of an ex bf....

*takes popcorn*
TSanilin
post Nov 25 2020, 12:54 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 24 2020, 09:04 AM)
hhahaha.... why u ignore me all this while leh?? sad.gif
Because I busy with this married man...
achong09
post Nov 25 2020, 07:14 AM

Enthusiast
819 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 25 2020, 12:54 AM)
Because I busy with this married man...
wah lau wei... why u like married man meh?
mrdokok
post Nov 25 2020, 07:18 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

dont play with fire..everything will burn..everything
Buffalo Soldier
post Nov 25 2020, 07:27 AM

Getting Started
294 posts

predict gonna be a lot of crosstalk in this thread :-D
TSanilin
post Nov 25 2020, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 25 2020, 07:14 AM)
wah lau wei... why u like married man meh?
What should I do now?
MasBoleh!
post Nov 25 2020, 01:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,146 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 25 2020, 01:36 PM)
What should I do now?
Find single man. Here got a lot
sweet_pez
post Nov 25 2020, 03:20 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
3,875 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 09:31 PM)
You know what's the situation. There's no free meal in this world. The more you accept favours/ help from him, the more you'll feel compelled to reciprocate - meaning, to accept or agree to the "simple" things he ask of you.

I'm sure you can find someone else to help with your Academics. Pretty sure you don't need him. Part of you wanted to cling on him for some reason, and imo, using academics as an excuse maybe? Imagine if he didn't appear in your life at all. How would you handle your Academics? Are you going to flunk it?

If you can sense the other person has ulterior motive and yet, you still accept his help/ favour and advances, then it's obvious what road you have chosen.

Otherwise if you're really not interested,
- just cut down the chatting and go straight to academics
- whenever he flirts, just avoid it and divert straight back to main topic
- reduce the frequency of chatting with him
- show that you're disinterested in his advances
- turn him down
- discourage whenever he makes a move
- lastly, casually point out that he's married with kids and that he should stop all these flings for the sake of his family

IpohGuyz
post Nov 25 2020, 05:23 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

ts obviously finding people to validate her actions in case something does happen between her and the guy and she wont feel bad about it.

the moment that guy flirt/xxx chat and ts selamba saja, means anything can happen in future.
cfa28
post Nov 25 2020, 06:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,260 posts

QUOTE(sweet_pez @ Nov 25 2020, 03:20 PM)

Otherwise if you're really not interested,
- just cut down the chatting and go straight to academics
- whenever he flirts, just avoid it and divert straight back to main topic
- reduce the frequency of chatting with him
- show that you're disinterested in his advances
But its so obvious that TS is interested

But anyway seems there are different state and so long as they don't meet up for a fling.. It's just all talk and no action so does not consider as affairs
tomato people
post Nov 25 2020, 06:22 PM

Tomato fan
1,270 posts

He is trying his luck with TS

sweet_pez
post Nov 25 2020, 06:28 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
3,875 posts

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Nov 25 2020, 06:19 PM)
But its so obvious that TS is interested

But anyway seems there are different state and so long as they don't meet up for a fling.. It's just all talk and no action so does not consider as affairs
On this... there are different school of thoughts imo.

Some feel that emotionally involved is also considered cheating. Example, even if they couldn't meet physically and be intimate, doing so over the phone (flirting, love talk) etc emotionally - it's also cheating. So whether she flirted back or not - only TS will know. On the other hand, whether the guy misinterpreted her friendliess or took advantage of TS's situation - this is another question mark.

Also, my suspicion only... TS may not have been entirely honest about the situation. Probably start to feel some sort of guilt that the guy has a family, and yet, still somewhat interested in him.
TSanilin
post Nov 26 2020, 08:16 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(sweet_pez @ Nov 25 2020, 06:28 PM)
On this... there are different school of thoughts imo.

Some feel that emotionally involved is also considered cheating. Example, even if they couldn't meet physically and be intimate, doing so over the phone (flirting, love talk) etc emotionally - it's also cheating. So whether she flirted back or not - only TS will know. On the other hand, whether the guy misinterpreted her friendliess or took advantage of TS's situation - this is another question mark.

Also, my suspicion only... TS may not have been entirely honest about the situation. Probably start to feel some sort of guilt that the guy has a family, and yet, still somewhat interested in him.
Ya true.. I flirted back and advanced.. He videocall me mostly in the afternoon but i only answered couple of times. Yeap, he asked for more, horny talk, etc.. Then same time he could switch back to serious topics about our academics.. Partly I'm attracted to him also he's good looking. Well he did admit he's "naughty" and often look for flings and flirts.... I am wondering whether he gonna confess his status or not someday. I stalked his FB he got post his Kid's photos recently...

QUOTE(tomato people @ Nov 25 2020, 06:22 PM)
He is trying his luck with TS
True... He approached me back in many months ago.. Only recently he tried his luck further. Previously i dint reject, but he dint advance too! Weird. Probably he got other flings that time.. Well we have been chatting almost everyday for past 4 months..

This post has been edited by anilin: Nov 26 2020, 11:42 AM
godhand
post Nov 26 2020, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
198 posts

women chg after marriage. period
IpohGuyz
post Nov 26 2020, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

Hehe. Ts finally admit she is hoping for fling. See good looking talk hamsap no issue. Faceproblem talk hamsap, ppl will feel disgusting.

At the end of day it depend on your own code of conduct or standard. My code of conduct, never touch married ppl. Many trees out there.
blackpink
post Nov 29 2020, 05:06 AM

Getting Started
106 posts

kesian 30s still not married yet.
waghyu
post Nov 29 2020, 05:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,838 posts

QUOTE(godhand @ Nov 26 2020, 08:23 AM)
women chg after marriage. period
expand u mean?
carini
post Nov 29 2020, 10:02 AM

11 posts

TS,

U already chat daily with him for 4 months. So, it is very hard for you to stop now. Him being good looking, smart, flirty and you yourself needs help with your study and is loving the attention he giving is not helping you to stop contact with him now.

Just imagine the victims in this situation. His wife and kids. You are playing with fire and u are very clear on this. You really enjoy the thrills and excitement of this game. You can continue doing what u doing now, but pls be clear of the consequence of your action to the innocent victims in this situation.

I very very pity those people who don't know their husband/wife is having affairs (emotionally or physically). They really trust their other half so much. You and him enjoying and got people suffering. Find other single guys. There are plenty of them for u to flirt with.

I know u will continue chatting with him as the bond is already strong. But i hope u know that both of u are causing misery to another woman+ kids.
Drian
post Nov 29 2020, 04:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,820 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 26 2020, 10:00 AM)
Hehe. Ts finally admit she is hoping for fling. See good looking talk hamsap no issue. Faceproblem talk hamsap, ppl will feel disgusting.

At the end of day it depend on your own code of conduct or standard. My code of conduct, never touch married ppl. Many trees out there.
Aberden. LOL

Did you actually think women are innocent and demure ?

TSanilin
post Nov 29 2020, 08:22 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(carini @ Nov 29 2020, 10:02 AM)
TS,

U already chat daily with him for 4 months. So, it is very hard for you to stop now. Him being good looking, smart, flirty and you yourself needs help with your study and is loving the attention he giving is not helping you to stop contact with him now.

Just imagine the victims in this situation. His wife and kids. You are playing with fire and u are very clear on this. You really enjoy the thrills and excitement of this game. You can continue doing what u doing now, but pls be clear of the consequence of your action to the innocent victims in this situation.

I very very pity those people who don't know their husband/wife is having affairs (emotionally or physically). They really trust their other half so much. You and him enjoying and got people suffering. Find other single guys. There are plenty of them for u to flirt with.

I know u will continue chatting with him as the bond is already strong. But i hope u know that both of u are causing misery to another woman+ kids.
I'm unsure he's still attached to the wife or not.. I asked several times and he still confessed he's single... If he got a wife, how he able to chit chat with girls all the time? Well, he did admit he likes looking for flings and flirts...
We have made it clear too, we will not go further, just academic assistance, assignment partner, same time some flirts to chill out...

carini
post Nov 29 2020, 08:49 PM

11 posts

It takes 2 to tango. He likes to flirt and u too love the attention. Really hope he is single and u yet to ask about the kids photo that he posted.

How he able find time to chat with girls all the time? Well, if one wants to cheat, they can and will find the way.

Hope you know when to stop if one day u find out that he is a married man.
ChaosXP
post Dec 1 2020, 10:54 PM

Casual
346 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 26 2020, 10:00 AM)
See good looking talk hamsap no issue. Faceproblem talk hamsap, ppl will feel disgusting.
Naturally la. Only the most niche guys will drive 30 miles for this one

My guess is TS likes the company, and the flirting, and she has nothing else that is a good catch at the moment or around her that meets her standards.

TSanilin
post Dec 3 2020, 08:22 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(ChaosXP @ Dec 1 2020, 10:54 PM)
Naturally la. Only the most niche guys will drive 30 miles for this one

My guess is TS likes the company, and the flirting, and she has nothing else that is a good catch at the moment or around her that meets her standards.
Probably. Enjoyed the thrill when talking out of topics, once a while, probably once a week only....
But I feel kinda weird that after all the mushy talks, the next moment he could just suddenly be so serious to get back to our academic topis..... I believe he is just horny or just enjoy to tease and get girls attentions.
He never asked about my background in fact, where I worked etc.. Wouldn't a guy feel curious who this girl is and wouldnt he go Facebook to stalk me in the first place? However, I assume he had looked me up in Facebook though...

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 3 2020, 08:25 PM
Blofeld
post Dec 4 2020, 02:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,514 posts

QUOTE(blackpink @ Nov 29 2020, 05:06 AM)
kesian 30s still not married yet.
What if she's married icon_idea.gif
EremesGuile
post Dec 4 2020, 12:31 PM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 3 2020, 08:22 PM)
Probably. Enjoyed the thrill when talking out of topics, once a while, probably once a week only.... 
But I feel kinda weird that after all the mushy talks, the next moment he could just suddenly be so serious to get back to our academic topis.....  I believe he is just horny or just enjoy to tease and get girls attentions.
He never asked about my background in fact, where I worked etc.. Wouldn't a guy feel curious who this girl is and wouldnt he go Facebook to stalk me in the first place? However, I assume he had looked me up in Facebook though...
There's a lot of assumption can be made.

1. That guy got split personality.
2. Whenever he ask about academic, actually he just deleted the mushy talk. Because his wife check his phone mah.
3. He's a kaki tengok drama one. Trying to act like in drama.
4. Yaa just horny. Hahaha
TSanilin
post Dec 5 2020, 09:22 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(EremesGuile @ Dec 4 2020, 12:31 PM)
There's a lot of assumption can be made.

1. That guy got split personality.
2. Whenever he ask about academic, actually he just deleted the mushy talk. Because his wife check his phone mah.[COLOR=blue]
3. He's a kaki tengok drama one. Trying to act like in drama.
4. Yaa just horny. Hahaha
Make sense there. Never thought that he might only keep the Academic chatting part in phone.. so he is always safe even wife checking on his phone.
But he could really switches topic damn fast.
Just a lil updates, I tried to clarify with the wife whether this guy is still her husband (via FB messenger).. she said it might be Fake Account and that might not be her husband... Of course I wouldn't elaborate more as I had seen him for real via several Video calls sessions. It was really him.
Upon confirmations, I had decided not to talk to him anymore... guess that's the end of it.. Would he hate me and sabotage me? I am unsure...

KakiMati
post Dec 6 2020, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 5 2020, 09:22 PM)
Make sense there. Never thought that he might only keep the Academic chatting part in phone.. so he is always safe even wife checking on his phone.
Just a lil updates, I tried to clarify with the wife whether this guy is still her husband (via FB messenger).. she said it might be Fake Account and that might not be her husband... Of course I wouldn't elaborate more as I had seen him for real via several Video calls sessions. It was really him.
Upon confirmations, I had decided not to talk to him anymore... guess that's the end of it.. Would he hate me and sabotage me? I am unsure...
If he hate u and sabotage u for it, blackmail him by threatening to show your conversation with him to his wife haha
Pakatan SinMa Plus
post Dec 6 2020, 08:27 PM

On my way
530 posts

Wife said the man's FB account is fake? Did she say if the photos in the account are true/fake? Sounds so complicated. confused.gif
TSanilin
post Dec 6 2020, 09:37 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Pakatan SinMa Plus @ Dec 6 2020, 08:27 PM)
Wife said the man's FB account is fake? Did she say if the photos in the account are true/fake? Sounds so complicated.  confused.gif
She said the one chatting with me (with her husband's profile pic) is fake... rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
But I am 100% sure the one I am talking to is really her husband... from the Video call I could get a glimpse of their house. It's similar to what the wife posted in FB....
Blofeld
post Dec 7 2020, 10:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,514 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 6 2020, 09:37 PM)
She said the one chatting with me (with her husband's profile pic) is fake...  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
But I am 100% sure the one I am talking to is really her husband... from the Video call I could get a glimpse of their house. It's similar to what the wife posted in FB....
Maybe is he himself who is also controlling his wife's facebook
notestonoone P
post Dec 7 2020, 11:02 AM

Probation
17 posts

hmm...is it wise to contact the wife? wouldn't that raise her suspicions?
TSanilin
post Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(notestonoone @ Dec 7 2020, 11:02 AM)
hmm...is it wise to contact the wife? wouldn't that raise her suspicions?
Probably my intention to. Let the wife be aware.

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM
waghyu
post Dec 7 2020, 07:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,838 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM)
Probably my intention to. Let the wife be aware.
Why need to tell wife ? Let them enjoy each other.
itekderp
post Dec 14 2020, 01:48 AM

On my way
671 posts

Shows your infatuation right there, that you’ll take it that far.
As to what the wife said, could be denial or whatever. But your instincts are probably correct, he’s going behind her back.
It’s funny though. I won’t doubt you’re a bit of a catch, but is he really worth it? Sure, academically he’s sound and he’s interesting to keep you around for that long. But the emotional aspect of it bothers me. He won’t admit to being married, such things are red flags that are obvious but you’re willing to overlook. I think if you use your clear mind, you’ll see what his priorities really are. You’ve been smart about these things so far, so why are you slacking now? Take care of your own heart and soul, gal.
Wtf is anilin? And also, hi RUI long time no see mate.
DukeHyou
post Dec 14 2020, 09:09 AM

49 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM)
I think i'm horny too. But my conscience tells me it's wrong. What should I do?  laugh.gif
just fuck him already then move on to next meal
TSanilin
post Dec 18 2020, 08:09 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Dec 14 2020, 01:48 AM)
Shows your infatuation right there, that you’ll take it that far.
As to what the wife said, could be denial or whatever. But your instincts are probably correct, he’s going behind her back.
It’s funny though. I won’t doubt you’re a bit of a catch, but is he really worth it? Sure, academically he’s sound and he’s interesting to keep you around for that long. But the emotional aspect of it bothers me. He won’t admit to being married, such things are red flags that are obvious but you’re willing to overlook. I think if you use your clear mind, you’ll see what his priorities really are. You’ve been smart about these things so far, so why are you slacking now? Take care of your own heart and soul, gal.
Wtf is anilin? And also, hi RUI long time no see mate.
Ya.. We haven't communicated to each other since past 10 days.. Just died off. Probably the wife asked him about me. I hope he had deleted or clear up our chat log, otherwise the wife would get real hurt..
If I were the wife, I really don't know how can I handle such situation...
Danq
post Dec 19 2020, 04:50 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

Better avoid it as early as you can or set a boundary. Its not nice to just go along
TSanilin
post Dec 19 2020, 07:37 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Dec 19 2020, 04:50 PM)
Better avoid it as early as you can or set a boundary. Its not nice to just go along
yes.. avoided... but subconscious part of my mind keeps making me have the urge to expose this jerk to the wife... arrggg...
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 07:53 PM

On my way
671 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 18 2020, 08:09 PM)
Ya.. We haven't communicated to each other since past 10 days.. Just died off. Probably the wife asked him about me. I hope he had deleted or clear up our chat log, otherwise the wife would get real hurt..
If I were the wife, I really don't know how can I handle such situation...
Still, what’s an anilin? Is that your name or something
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 07:54 PM

On my way
671 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 19 2020, 07:37 PM)
yes.. avoided... but subconscious part of my mind keeps making me have the urge to expose this jerk to the wife... arrggg...
Why? Did you feel played?
TSanilin
post Dec 19 2020, 08:00 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Dec 19 2020, 07:53 PM)
Still, what’s an anilin? Is that your name or something
Aniline (Anilin) is an organic compound with the formula C6H5NH2. Consisting of a phenyl group attached to an amino group, aniline is the simplest aromatic amine. It is an industrially significant commodity chemical, as well as a versatile starting material for fine chemical synthesis. Its main use is in the manufacture of precursors to polyurethane, dyes, and other industrial chemicals. Like most volatile amines, it has the odor of rotten fish. It ignites readily, burning with a smoky flame characteristic of aromatic compounds.

Chemically, it is considered an electron-rich benzene derivative, and as a consequence, reacts rapidly in electrophilic aromatic substitution reactions. Likewise, it is also prone to oxidation: while freshly purified aniline is an almost colorless oil, exposure to air results in gradual darkening of the sample (to yellow or red) due to the formation of strongly colored, oxidized impurities. Aniline can be diazotized to give a diazonium salt, which can then undergo various nucleophilic substitution reactions.

Like other amines, aniline is a base (pKaH = 4.6) and nucleophile, although it is a weaker base and poorer nucleophile than structurally similar aliphatic amines.

In the late 19th century, derivatives of aniline such as acetanilide and phenacetin emerged as analgesic drugs, with their cardiac-suppressive side effects often countered with caffeine.[28] During the first decade of the 20th century, while trying to modify synthetic dyes to treat African sleeping sickness, Paul Ehrlich – who had coined the term chemotherapy for his magic bullet approach to medicine – failed and switched to modifying Béchamp's atoxyl, the first organic arsenical drug, and serendipitously obtained a treatment for syphilis – salvarsan – the first successful chemotherapy agent. Salvarsan's targeted microorganism, not yet recognized as a bacterium, was still thought to be a parasite, and medical bacteriologists, believing that bacteria were not susceptible to the chemotherapeutic approach, overlooked Alexander Fleming's report in 1928 on the effects of penicillin.

In 1932, Bayer sought medical applications of its dyes. Gerhard Domagk identified as an antibacterial a red azo dye, introduced in 1935 as the first antibacterial drug, prontosil, soon found at Pasteur Institute to be a prodrug degraded in vivo into sulfanilamide – a colorless intermediate for many, highly colorfast azo dyes – already with an expired patent, synthesized in 1908 in Vienna by the researcher Paul Gelmo for his doctoral research.[29] By the 1940s, over 500 related sulfa drugs were produced.[29] Medications in high demand during World War II (1939–45), these first miracle drugs, chemotherapy of wide effectiveness, propelled the American pharmaceutics industry.[30] In 1939, at Oxford University, seeking an alternative to sulfa drugs, Howard Florey developed Fleming's penicillin into the first systemic antibiotic drug, penicillin G. (Gramicidin, developed by René Dubos at Rockefeller Institute in 1939, was the first antibiotic, yet its toxicity restricted it to topical use.) After World War II, Cornelius P. Rhoads introduced the chemotherapeutic approach to cancer treatment.

QUOTE(itekderp @ Dec 19 2020, 07:54 PM)
Why? Did you feel played?
YES.....

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 19 2020, 08:01 PM
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 10:29 PM

On my way
671 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 19 2020, 08:00 PM)
Aniline (Anilin) is an organic compound with the formula C6H5NH2. Consisting of a phenyl group attached to an amino group, aniline is the simplest aromatic amine. It is an industrially significant commodity chemical, as well as a versatile starting material for fine chemical synthesis. Its main use is in the manufacture of precursors to polyurethane, dyes, and other industrial chemicals. Like most volatile amines, it has the odor of rotten fish. It ignites readily, burning with a smoky flame characteristic of aromatic compounds.

Chemically, it is considered an electron-rich benzene derivative, and as a consequence, reacts rapidly in electrophilic aromatic substitution reactions. Likewise, it is also prone to oxidation: while freshly purified aniline is an almost colorless oil, exposure to air results in gradual darkening of the sample (to yellow or red) due to the formation of strongly colored, oxidized impurities. Aniline can be diazotized to give a diazonium salt, which can then undergo various nucleophilic substitution reactions.

Like other amines, aniline is a base (pKaH = 4.6) and nucleophile, although it is a weaker base and poorer nucleophile than structurally similar aliphatic amines.

In the late 19th century, derivatives of aniline such as acetanilide and phenacetin emerged as analgesic drugs, with their cardiac-suppressive side effects often countered with caffeine.[28] During the first decade of the 20th century, while trying to modify synthetic dyes to treat African sleeping sickness, Paul Ehrlich – who had coined the term chemotherapy for his magic bullet approach to medicine – failed and switched to modifying Béchamp's atoxyl, the first organic arsenical drug, and serendipitously obtained a treatment for syphilis – salvarsan – the first successful chemotherapy agent. Salvarsan's targeted microorganism, not yet recognized as a bacterium, was still thought to be a parasite, and medical bacteriologists, believing that bacteria were not susceptible to the chemotherapeutic approach, overlooked Alexander Fleming's report in 1928 on the effects of penicillin.

In 1932, Bayer sought medical applications of its dyes. Gerhard Domagk identified as an antibacterial a red azo dye, introduced in 1935 as the first antibacterial drug, prontosil, soon found at Pasteur Institute to be a prodrug degraded in vivo into sulfanilamide – a colorless intermediate for many, highly colorfast azo dyes – already with an expired patent, synthesized in 1908 in Vienna by the researcher Paul Gelmo for his doctoral research.[29] By the 1940s, over 500 related sulfa drugs were produced.[29] Medications in high demand during World War II (1939–45), these first miracle drugs, chemotherapy of wide effectiveness, propelled the American pharmaceutics industry.[30] In 1939, at Oxford University, seeking an alternative to sulfa drugs, Howard Florey developed Fleming's penicillin into the first systemic antibiotic drug, penicillin G. (Gramicidin, developed by René Dubos at Rockefeller Institute in 1939, was the first antibiotic, yet its toxicity restricted it to topical use.) After World War II, Cornelius P. Rhoads introduced the chemotherapeutic approach to cancer treatment.
YES.....
So you named yourself after a compound which can be synthesized into a cure for syphilis. You probably copied that from wiki, but interesting read nevertheless. You like chemistry?
Why do you feel betrayed? Did he mislead you or did your own expectations did? By what percentage?
Rebecca2000
post Dec 19 2020, 10:45 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

I think flirtatious chats are part of everyday life, but as many have pointed out, it can easily stray into dangerous territory with a married man.

Saw how you let it die off, respect you for taking that course of action smile.gif
TSanilin
post Dec 19 2020, 11:54 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Dec 19 2020, 10:29 PM)
So you named yourself after a compound which can be synthesized into a cure for syphilis. You probably copied that from wiki, but interesting read nevertheless. You like chemistry?
Why do you feel betrayed? Did he mislead you or did your own expectations did? By what percentage?
I hardly recall why I registered with this chemical name, probably I was crashing my head with this subject back then, well more than a decade ago...
Honestly I feel I developed sort of emotional dependency.. And also I'd lost some academic assistance...
In fact, he didn't respond to my last text and well it Just died off until now.. I do expect he would look for me, but nope he didnt. Well, another jerk all I can say. By what percentage? 30-40% maybe.

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 20 2020, 12:07 AM
TSanilin
post Dec 20 2020, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Rebecca2000 @ Dec 19 2020, 10:45 PM)
I think flirtatious chats are part of everyday life, but as many have pointed out, it can easily stray into dangerous territory with a married man.

Saw how you let it die off, respect you for taking that course of action  smile.gif
But right now I keep having the thought want to tell the wife about her husband... I got to know from my another girl classmate that he was trying to flirt with her too earlier...
Cmyong88
post Dec 20 2020, 08:54 AM

On my way
656 posts

Lol... Exposing the guy because he no longer helps you with your study. If you're high and mighty, you should've exposed him the second you found out about his wife. Exposing him now will just make you a cunt.
TSanilin
post Dec 20 2020, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Dec 20 2020, 08:54 AM)
Lol... Exposing the guy because he no longer helps you with your study. If you're high and mighty, you should've exposed him the second you found out about his wife. Exposing him now will just make you a cunt.
Part of the reason yes. But I am still sane yet.
Don't you think it's so pathetic when the husband literally goes behind her back, flirts around with girls most of the time.
Anyways... none of my business though. Let it ends.

Cmyong88
post Dec 20 2020, 12:27 PM

On my way
656 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 12:06 PM)
Part of the reason yes. But I am still sane yet.
Don't you think it's so pathetic when the husband literally goes behind her back, flirts around with girls most of the time.
Anyways... none of my business though.  Let it ends.
It's inappropriate on many levels for the husband and I'm sure if you were to sleep with him he'd welcome with arms wide open but all you guys did were flirt? It ain't wrong, just inappropriate. And don't feel pity to the wife
TSanilin
post Dec 20 2020, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Dec 20 2020, 12:27 PM)
It's inappropriate on many levels for the husband and I'm sure if you were to sleep with him he'd welcome with arms wide open but all you guys did were flirt? It ain't wrong, just inappropriate. And don't feel pity to the wife
why don't feel pity to the wife?

I didn't really respond well to his flirts initially. But there are times I did give him some compliments to return his favors. At times we did have arguments too, regarding our assignments etc. etc. Our last conversation was actually having some dispute over certain matter. Right now we are assigned to different groups, so basically we won't be interacting.

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 20 2020, 12:52 PM
Cmyong88
post Dec 20 2020, 01:21 PM

On my way
656 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 12:51 PM)
why don't feel pity to the wife?

I didn't really respond well to his flirts initially. But there are times I did give him some compliments to return his favors.  At times we did have arguments too, regarding our assignments etc. etc. Our last conversation was actually having some dispute over certain matter. Right now we are assigned to different groups, so basically we won't be interacting.
Cause we're outsiders no matter what unless you been in her shoe, which I'm guessing you don't want to. Probably the guy's a seriel fukboi just flirt anything that moves hoping to get lucky. When things didn't go as plan or reciprocated like in your case, they usually change their persona instantaneously with noticeable drop in patience. At least in different group now
Rebecca2000
post Dec 20 2020, 08:59 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 12:09 AM)
But right now I keep having the thought want to tell the wife about her husband... I got to know from my another girl classmate that he was trying to flirt with her too earlier...
Personally speaking, I would be tempted too... I have had my fair share of being approached by "pretend-to-not-be-married" or "married-and-secretly-looking" guys on platforms like BeSmitten, TanTan and Paktor.

I try to make it explicitly clear upfront that I will not entertain approaches by married guys. But undoubtedly they will still come.

So my regular turn-off trick, is to keep bringing up questions e.g. "How is your wife doing?", "What did you do with your wife and kids today?". Sooner or later, they eventually get the hint.

I try not to wreck their home affairs directly, since I don't know what kind of situation is happening at home. But I try to send plenty of signals that married guys will not be entertained by me. Anyway, there are plenty of other girls on dating platforms who will go for married guys, so if he really needs to eat outside the home, he can look elsewhere without disturbing you.
TSanilin
post Dec 20 2020, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Rebecca2000 @ Dec 20 2020, 08:59 PM)
Personally speaking, I would be tempted too... I have had my fair share of being approached by "pretend-to-not-be-married" or "married-and-secretly-looking" guys on platforms like BeSmitten, TanTan and Paktor.

I try to make it explicitly clear upfront that I will not entertain approaches by married guys. But undoubtedly they will still come.

So my regular turn-off trick, is to keep bringing up questions e.g. "How is your wife doing?", "What did you do with your wife and kids today?".  Sooner or later, they eventually get the hint.

I try not to wreck their home affairs directly, since I don't know what kind of situation is happening at home.  But I try to send plenty of signals that married guys will not be entertained by me.  Anyway, there are plenty of other girls on dating platforms who will go for married guys, so if he really needs to eat outside the home, he can look elsewhere without disturbing you.
Ya I did so actually! During valentines day I did asked him go get something nice for his loved one..then every now and then I'll ask him is he married? Why he wear ring? I guess he probably got my hint as well... Well, you may ask why I were still talking to him? Like you mentioned, tempted to do so, but once I'd double confirmed his married status, I seriously called it off, though I'll still miss him around. Almost half a year we had been talking every single day and night without miss. Somehow will develop sorta dependency right...

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 20 2020, 09:41 PM
k town shit
post Dec 20 2020, 09:48 PM

On my way
561 posts

why not? I had a friend he chased a Lady who is also 4 years older than him. Both of them are colleagues, the guy has a Fiance,
He told me how exotic is the experience. Although the Lady know he is a married man, but she can't help to stop contacting him. She likes being with him. He gave her satisfaction and exotic experience, she enjoyed
oOoproz
post Dec 21 2020, 01:34 AM

Regular
1,169 posts

QUOTE(k town shit @ Dec 20 2020, 10:48 PM)
why not? I had a friend he chased a Lady who is also 4 years older than him. Both of them are colleagues, the guy has a Fiance,
He told me how exotic is the experience. Although the Lady know he is a married man, but she can't help to stop contacting him. She likes being with him. He gave her satisfaction and exotic experience, she enjoyed
Definitely, especially for those who just left a long term relationship or being single for long time, the more you want if the harder it gets, the attention, love and lust that you never felt before, there is no right or wrong for going after what you want but beware of the consequences, the risk and reward cool2.gif

This post has been edited by oOoproz: Dec 21 2020, 01:36 AM
Rebecca2000
post Dec 22 2020, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 09:41 PM)
Ya I did so actually! During valentines day I did asked him go get something nice for his loved one..then every now and then I'll ask him is he married? Why he wear ring? I guess he probably got my hint as well... Well, you may ask why I were still talking to him? Like you mentioned, tempted to do so, but once I'd double confirmed his married status, I seriously called it off, though I'll still miss him around. Almost half a year we had been talking every single day and night without miss. Somehow will develop sorta dependency right...
I can totally relate biggrin.gif
Danq
post Dec 28 2020, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

Why u still chat with a married guy? stop it
TSanilin
post Dec 29 2020, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Dec 28 2020, 10:15 PM)
Why u still chat with a married guy? stop it
they came to me without my knowledge...
ya, I had stopped, but I cannot stop more coming...
Danq
post Jan 1 2021, 11:59 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 29 2020, 11:42 AM)
they came to me without my knowledge...
ya, I had stopped, but I cannot stop more coming...
Why cant stop more coming? just ignore them, once u reply u will go deeper
Danq
post Jan 11 2021, 08:56 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

How was your feeling? Do you feel regret?
TSanilin
post Jan 11 2021, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Jan 11 2021, 08:56 PM)
How was your feeling? Do you feel regret?
Regret of?
Danq
post Jan 14 2021, 10:17 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Jan 11 2021, 09:26 PM)
Regret of?
chatting with people's husband because some people will feel kind of weird so close with people's husband
Danq
post Jan 14 2021, 10:19 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(k town shit @ Dec 20 2020, 09:48 PM)
cannot denied this kind of relationship is exciting, is some sort of cannot exposed relationship
Danq
post Jan 14 2021, 10:20 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Nov 25 2020, 01:58 PM)
Find single man. Here got a lot
yey there is a lot can find anywhere...online and offline also got
nihonc610 P
post Jan 18 2021, 10:06 PM

Probation
17 posts

It's not right to chat with a married man. There are more single, and available men out there.
-mystery-
post Jan 19 2021, 02:13 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Jan 14 2021, 10:17 PM)
chatting with people's husband because some people will feel kind of weird so close with people's husband
the more important is how she felt,
she feels like married men have higher social status/proof hence she cant help herself but get attracted to him. Ive yet talk about moral issue following by this.
TSanilin
post Jan 20 2021, 11:38 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ Jan 19 2021, 02:13 AM)
the more important is how she felt,
she feels like married men have higher social status/proof hence she cant help herself but get attracted to him. Ive yet talk about moral issue following by this.
I'll refrain from talking to married man, from now onwards.
I consider myself as unlucky.. Only able to attract perverts, married one somemore. If they were here for a healthy friendship, I wont mind. But I believe they were somehow having issues with their spouses, thus, spending most of their time talking nonsense to other ladies..

This post has been edited by anilin: Jan 21 2021, 12:29 AM
TSanilin
post Jan 20 2021, 11:45 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(nihonc610 @ Jan 18 2021, 10:06 PM)
It's not right to chat with a married man. There are more single, and available men out there.
Just usual chit chat is fine right?
-mystery-
post Jan 21 2021, 12:40 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Jan 20 2021, 11:45 PM)
Just usual chit chat is fine right?
just avoid one-to-one hang out is usually fine
TSanilin
post Jan 21 2021, 12:44 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ Jan 21 2021, 12:40 AM)
just avoid one-to-one hang out is usually fine
What if the guy started to flirt around?
-mystery-
post Jan 21 2021, 01:06 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Jan 21 2021, 12:44 AM)
What if the guy started to flirt around?
just tell him right on face this is inappropriate
usually guys get the hint unless if he was retarded
sue to HR for harassment if worsen.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0436sec    0.59    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th January 2021 - 06:15 PM