8 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chatting with married guy

views

TSanilin
post Dec 5 2020, 09:22 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(EremesGuile @ Dec 4 2020, 12:31 PM)
There's a lot of assumption can be made.

1. That guy got split personality.
2. Whenever he ask about academic, actually he just deleted the mushy talk. Because his wife check his phone mah.[COLOR=blue]
3. He's a kaki tengok drama one. Trying to act like in drama.
4. Yaa just horny. Hahaha
Make sense there. Never thought that he might only keep the Academic chatting part in phone.. so he is always safe even wife checking on his phone.
But he could really switches topic damn fast.
Just a lil updates, I tried to clarify with the wife whether this guy is still her husband (via FB messenger).. she said it might be Fake Account and that might not be her husband... Of course I wouldn't elaborate more as I had seen him for real via several Video calls sessions. It was really him.
Upon confirmations, I had decided not to talk to him anymore... guess that's the end of it.. Would he hate me and sabotage me? I am unsure...

KakiMati
post Dec 6 2020, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
85 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 5 2020, 09:22 PM)
Make sense there. Never thought that he might only keep the Academic chatting part in phone.. so he is always safe even wife checking on his phone.
Just a lil updates, I tried to clarify with the wife whether this guy is still her husband (via FB messenger).. she said it might be Fake Account and that might not be her husband... Of course I wouldn't elaborate more as I had seen him for real via several Video calls sessions. It was really him.
Upon confirmations, I had decided not to talk to him anymore... guess that's the end of it.. Would he hate me and sabotage me? I am unsure...
If he hate u and sabotage u for it, blackmail him by threatening to show your conversation with him to his wife haha
Pakatan SinMa Plus
post Dec 6 2020, 08:27 PM

On my way
631 posts

Wife said the man's FB account is fake? Did she say if the photos in the account are true/fake? Sounds so complicated. confused.gif
TSanilin
post Dec 6 2020, 09:37 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(Pakatan SinMa Plus @ Dec 6 2020, 08:27 PM)
Wife said the man's FB account is fake? Did she say if the photos in the account are true/fake? Sounds so complicated.  confused.gif
She said the one chatting with me (with her husband's profile pic) is fake... rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
But I am 100% sure the one I am talking to is really her husband... from the Video call I could get a glimpse of their house. It's similar to what the wife posted in FB....
Blofeld
post Dec 7 2020, 10:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,811 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 6 2020, 09:37 PM)
She said the one chatting with me (with her husband's profile pic) is fake...  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif  rclxub.gif
But I am 100% sure the one I am talking to is really her husband... from the Video call I could get a glimpse of their house. It's similar to what the wife posted in FB....
Maybe is he himself who is also controlling his wife's facebook
notestonoone P
post Dec 7 2020, 11:02 AM

Probation
20 posts

hmm...is it wise to contact the wife? wouldn't that raise her suspicions?
TSanilin
post Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(notestonoone @ Dec 7 2020, 11:02 AM)
hmm...is it wise to contact the wife? wouldn't that raise her suspicions?
Probably my intention to. Let the wife be aware.

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM
waghyu
post Dec 7 2020, 07:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,389 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 7 2020, 07:31 PM)
Probably my intention to. Let the wife be aware.
Why need to tell wife ? Let them enjoy each other.
itekderp
post Dec 14 2020, 01:48 AM

On my way
672 posts

Shows your infatuation right there, that you’ll take it that far.
As to what the wife said, could be denial or whatever. But your instincts are probably correct, he’s going behind her back.
It’s funny though. I won’t doubt you’re a bit of a catch, but is he really worth it? Sure, academically he’s sound and he’s interesting to keep you around for that long. But the emotional aspect of it bothers me. He won’t admit to being married, such things are red flags that are obvious but you’re willing to overlook. I think if you use your clear mind, you’ll see what his priorities really are. You’ve been smart about these things so far, so why are you slacking now? Take care of your own heart and soul, gal.
Wtf is anilin? And also, hi RUI long time no see mate.
DukeHyou
post Dec 14 2020, 09:09 AM

Getting Started
94 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM)
I think i'm horny too. But my conscience tells me it's wrong. What should I do?  laugh.gif
just fuck him already then move on to next meal
TSanilin
post Dec 18 2020, 08:09 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Dec 14 2020, 01:48 AM)
Shows your infatuation right there, that you’ll take it that far.
As to what the wife said, could be denial or whatever. But your instincts are probably correct, he’s going behind her back.
It’s funny though. I won’t doubt you’re a bit of a catch, but is he really worth it? Sure, academically he’s sound and he’s interesting to keep you around for that long. But the emotional aspect of it bothers me. He won’t admit to being married, such things are red flags that are obvious but you’re willing to overlook. I think if you use your clear mind, you’ll see what his priorities really are. You’ve been smart about these things so far, so why are you slacking now? Take care of your own heart and soul, gal.
Wtf is anilin? And also, hi RUI long time no see mate.
Ya.. We haven't communicated to each other since past 10 days.. Just died off. Probably the wife asked him about me. I hope he had deleted or clear up our chat log, otherwise the wife would get real hurt..
If I were the wife, I really don't know how can I handle such situation...
TSanilin
post Dec 19 2020, 07:37 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Dec 19 2020, 04:50 PM)
Better avoid it as early as you can or set a boundary. Its not nice to just go along
yes.. avoided... but subconscious part of my mind keeps making me have the urge to expose this jerk to the wife... arrggg...
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 07:53 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 18 2020, 08:09 PM)
Ya.. We haven't communicated to each other since past 10 days.. Just died off. Probably the wife asked him about me. I hope he had deleted or clear up our chat log, otherwise the wife would get real hurt..
If I were the wife, I really don't know how can I handle such situation...
Still, what’s an anilin? Is that your name or something
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 07:54 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 19 2020, 07:37 PM)
yes.. avoided... but subconscious part of my mind keeps making me have the urge to expose this jerk to the wife... arrggg...
Why? Did you feel played?
TSanilin
post Dec 19 2020, 08:00 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Dec 19 2020, 07:53 PM)
Still, what’s an anilin? Is that your name or something
Aniline (Anilin) is an organic compound with the formula C6H5NH2. Consisting of a phenyl group attached to an amino group, aniline is the simplest aromatic amine. It is an industrially significant commodity chemical, as well as a versatile starting material for fine chemical synthesis. Its main use is in the manufacture of precursors to polyurethane, dyes, and other industrial chemicals. Like most volatile amines, it has the odor of rotten fish. It ignites readily, burning with a smoky flame characteristic of aromatic compounds.

Chemically, it is considered an electron-rich benzene derivative, and as a consequence, reacts rapidly in electrophilic aromatic substitution reactions. Likewise, it is also prone to oxidation: while freshly purified aniline is an almost colorless oil, exposure to air results in gradual darkening of the sample (to yellow or red) due to the formation of strongly colored, oxidized impurities. Aniline can be diazotized to give a diazonium salt, which can then undergo various nucleophilic substitution reactions.

Like other amines, aniline is a base (pKaH = 4.6) and nucleophile, although it is a weaker base and poorer nucleophile than structurally similar aliphatic amines.

In the late 19th century, derivatives of aniline such as acetanilide and phenacetin emerged as analgesic drugs, with their cardiac-suppressive side effects often countered with caffeine.[28] During the first decade of the 20th century, while trying to modify synthetic dyes to treat African sleeping sickness, Paul Ehrlich – who had coined the term chemotherapy for his magic bullet approach to medicine – failed and switched to modifying Béchamp's atoxyl, the first organic arsenical drug, and serendipitously obtained a treatment for syphilis – salvarsan – the first successful chemotherapy agent. Salvarsan's targeted microorganism, not yet recognized as a bacterium, was still thought to be a parasite, and medical bacteriologists, believing that bacteria were not susceptible to the chemotherapeutic approach, overlooked Alexander Fleming's report in 1928 on the effects of penicillin.

In 1932, Bayer sought medical applications of its dyes. Gerhard Domagk identified as an antibacterial a red azo dye, introduced in 1935 as the first antibacterial drug, prontosil, soon found at Pasteur Institute to be a prodrug degraded in vivo into sulfanilamide – a colorless intermediate for many, highly colorfast azo dyes – already with an expired patent, synthesized in 1908 in Vienna by the researcher Paul Gelmo for his doctoral research.[29] By the 1940s, over 500 related sulfa drugs were produced.[29] Medications in high demand during World War II (1939–45), these first miracle drugs, chemotherapy of wide effectiveness, propelled the American pharmaceutics industry.[30] In 1939, at Oxford University, seeking an alternative to sulfa drugs, Howard Florey developed Fleming's penicillin into the first systemic antibiotic drug, penicillin G. (Gramicidin, developed by René Dubos at Rockefeller Institute in 1939, was the first antibiotic, yet its toxicity restricted it to topical use.) After World War II, Cornelius P. Rhoads introduced the chemotherapeutic approach to cancer treatment.

QUOTE(itekderp @ Dec 19 2020, 07:54 PM)
Why? Did you feel played?
YES.....

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 19 2020, 08:01 PM
itekderp
post Dec 19 2020, 10:29 PM

On my way
672 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 19 2020, 08:00 PM)
Aniline (Anilin) is an organic compound with the formula C6H5NH2. Consisting of a phenyl group attached to an amino group, aniline is the simplest aromatic amine. It is an industrially significant commodity chemical, as well as a versatile starting material for fine chemical synthesis. Its main use is in the manufacture of precursors to polyurethane, dyes, and other industrial chemicals. Like most volatile amines, it has the odor of rotten fish. It ignites readily, burning with a smoky flame characteristic of aromatic compounds.

Chemically, it is considered an electron-rich benzene derivative, and as a consequence, reacts rapidly in electrophilic aromatic substitution reactions. Likewise, it is also prone to oxidation: while freshly purified aniline is an almost colorless oil, exposure to air results in gradual darkening of the sample (to yellow or red) due to the formation of strongly colored, oxidized impurities. Aniline can be diazotized to give a diazonium salt, which can then undergo various nucleophilic substitution reactions.

Like other amines, aniline is a base (pKaH = 4.6) and nucleophile, although it is a weaker base and poorer nucleophile than structurally similar aliphatic amines.

In the late 19th century, derivatives of aniline such as acetanilide and phenacetin emerged as analgesic drugs, with their cardiac-suppressive side effects often countered with caffeine.[28] During the first decade of the 20th century, while trying to modify synthetic dyes to treat African sleeping sickness, Paul Ehrlich – who had coined the term chemotherapy for his magic bullet approach to medicine – failed and switched to modifying Béchamp's atoxyl, the first organic arsenical drug, and serendipitously obtained a treatment for syphilis – salvarsan – the first successful chemotherapy agent. Salvarsan's targeted microorganism, not yet recognized as a bacterium, was still thought to be a parasite, and medical bacteriologists, believing that bacteria were not susceptible to the chemotherapeutic approach, overlooked Alexander Fleming's report in 1928 on the effects of penicillin.

In 1932, Bayer sought medical applications of its dyes. Gerhard Domagk identified as an antibacterial a red azo dye, introduced in 1935 as the first antibacterial drug, prontosil, soon found at Pasteur Institute to be a prodrug degraded in vivo into sulfanilamide – a colorless intermediate for many, highly colorfast azo dyes – already with an expired patent, synthesized in 1908 in Vienna by the researcher Paul Gelmo for his doctoral research.[29] By the 1940s, over 500 related sulfa drugs were produced.[29] Medications in high demand during World War II (1939–45), these first miracle drugs, chemotherapy of wide effectiveness, propelled the American pharmaceutics industry.[30] In 1939, at Oxford University, seeking an alternative to sulfa drugs, Howard Florey developed Fleming's penicillin into the first systemic antibiotic drug, penicillin G. (Gramicidin, developed by René Dubos at Rockefeller Institute in 1939, was the first antibiotic, yet its toxicity restricted it to topical use.) After World War II, Cornelius P. Rhoads introduced the chemotherapeutic approach to cancer treatment.
YES.....
So you named yourself after a compound which can be synthesized into a cure for syphilis. You probably copied that from wiki, but interesting read nevertheless. You like chemistry?
Why do you feel betrayed? Did he mislead you or did your own expectations did? By what percentage?
Rebecca2000
post Dec 19 2020, 10:45 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM)
Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter.  It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
We talked in phone before for like only 1 minute, and video call for 2 minutes.

He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.

Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?  I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..
I think flirtatious chats are part of everyday life, but as many have pointed out, it can easily stray into dangerous territory with a married man.

Saw how you let it die off, respect you for taking that course of action smile.gif
TSanilin
post Dec 19 2020, 11:54 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Dec 19 2020, 10:29 PM)
So you named yourself after a compound which can be synthesized into a cure for syphilis. You probably copied that from wiki, but interesting read nevertheless. You like chemistry?
Why do you feel betrayed? Did he mislead you or did your own expectations did? By what percentage?
I hardly recall why I registered with this chemical name, probably I was crashing my head with this subject back then, well more than a decade ago...
Honestly I feel I developed sort of emotional dependency.. And also I'd lost some academic assistance...
In fact, he didn't respond to my last text and well it Just died off until now.. I do expect he would look for me, but nope he didnt. Well, another jerk all I can say. By what percentage? 30-40% maybe.

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 20 2020, 12:07 AM
TSanilin
post Dec 20 2020, 12:09 AM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(Rebecca2000 @ Dec 19 2020, 10:45 PM)
I think flirtatious chats are part of everyday life, but as many have pointed out, it can easily stray into dangerous territory with a married man.

Saw how you let it die off, respect you for taking that course of action  smile.gif
But right now I keep having the thought want to tell the wife about her husband... I got to know from my another girl classmate that he was trying to flirt with her too earlier...
SUSCmyong88
post Dec 20 2020, 08:54 AM

Enthusiast
974 posts

Lol... Exposing the guy because he no longer helps you with your study. If you're high and mighty, you should've exposed him the second you found out about his wife. Exposing him now will just make you a cunt.

8 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0226sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2021 - 06:07 PM