Getting Started
288 posts

predict gonna be a lot of crosstalk in this thread :-D
TSanilin
post Nov 25 2020, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(achong09 @ Nov 25 2020, 07:14 AM)
wah lau wei... why u like married man meh?
What should I do now?
MasBoleh!
post Nov 25 2020, 01:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,126 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 25 2020, 01:36 PM)
What should I do now?
Find single man. Here got a lot
sweet_pez
post Nov 25 2020, 03:20 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
3,833 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 09:31 PM)
He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.
QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 11:04 PM)
I'm thinking about quit talking to him, but somehow I feel I need him for some advantages in my academic. Are we taking advantages of each other?
You know what's the situation. There's no free meal in this world. The more you accept favours/ help from him, the more you'll feel compelled to reciprocate - meaning, to accept or agree to the "simple" things he ask of you.

I'm sure you can find someone else to help with your Academics. Pretty sure you don't need him. Part of you wanted to cling on him for some reason, and imo, using academics as an excuse maybe? Imagine if he didn't appear in your life at all. How would you handle your Academics? Are you going to flunk it?

If you can sense the other person has ulterior motive and yet, you still accept his help/ favour and advances, then it's obvious what road you have chosen.

Otherwise if you're really not interested,
- just cut down the chatting and go straight to academics
- whenever he flirts, just avoid it and divert straight back to main topic
- reduce the frequency of chatting with him
- show that you're disinterested in his advances
- turn him down
- discourage whenever he makes a move
- lastly, casually point out that he's married with kids and that he should stop all these flings for the sake of his family

IpohGuyz
post Nov 25 2020, 05:23 PM

43 posts

ts obviously finding people to validate her actions in case something does happen between her and the guy and she wont feel bad about it.

the moment that guy flirt/xxx chat and ts selamba saja, means anything can happen in future.
cfa28
post Nov 25 2020, 06:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,222 posts

QUOTE(sweet_pez @ Nov 25 2020, 03:20 PM)

Otherwise if you're really not interested,
- just cut down the chatting and go straight to academics
- whenever he flirts, just avoid it and divert straight back to main topic
- reduce the frequency of chatting with him
- show that you're disinterested in his advances
But its so obvious that TS is interested

But anyway seems there are different state and so long as they don't meet up for a fling.. It's just all talk and no action so does not consider as affairs
tomato people
post Nov 25 2020, 06:22 PM

Tomato fan
1,256 posts

He is trying his luck with TS

sweet_pez
post Nov 25 2020, 06:28 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
3,833 posts

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Nov 25 2020, 06:19 PM)
But its so obvious that TS is interested

But anyway seems there are different state and so long as they don't meet up for a fling.. It's just all talk and no action so does not consider as affairs
On this... there are different school of thoughts imo.

Some feel that emotionally involved is also considered cheating. Example, even if they couldn't meet physically and be intimate, doing so over the phone (flirting, love talk) etc emotionally - it's also cheating. So whether she flirted back or not - only TS will know. On the other hand, whether the guy misinterpreted her friendliess or took advantage of TS's situation - this is another question mark.

Also, my suspicion only... TS may not have been entirely honest about the situation. Probably start to feel some sort of guilt that the guy has a family, and yet, still somewhat interested in him.
TSanilin
post Nov 26 2020, 08:16 AM

Getting Started
120 posts

QUOTE(sweet_pez @ Nov 25 2020, 06:28 PM)
On this... there are different school of thoughts imo.

Some feel that emotionally involved is also considered cheating. Example, even if they couldn't meet physically and be intimate, doing so over the phone (flirting, love talk) etc emotionally - it's also cheating. So whether she flirted back or not - only TS will know. On the other hand, whether the guy misinterpreted her friendliess or took advantage of TS's situation - this is another question mark.

Also, my suspicion only... TS may not have been entirely honest about the situation. Probably start to feel some sort of guilt that the guy has a family, and yet, still somewhat interested in him.
Ya true.. I flirted back and advanced.. He videocall me mostly in the afternoon but i only answered couple of times. Yeap, he asked for more, horny talk, etc.. Then same time he could switch back to serious topics about our academics.. Partly I'm attracted to him also he's good looking. Well he did admit he's "naughty" and often look for flings and flirts.... I am wondering whether he gonna confess his status or not someday. I stalked his FB he got post his Kid's photos recently...

QUOTE(tomato people @ Nov 25 2020, 06:22 PM)
He is trying his luck with TS
True... He approached me back in many months ago.. Only recently he tried his luck further. Previously i dint reject, but he dint advance too! Weird. Probably he got other flings that time.. Well we have been chatting almost everyday for past 4 months..

This post has been edited by anilin: Nov 26 2020, 11:42 AM
godhand
post Nov 26 2020, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
198 posts

women chg after marriage. period
IpohGuyz
post Nov 26 2020, 10:00 AM

43 posts

Hehe. Ts finally admit she is hoping for fling. See good looking talk hamsap no issue. Faceproblem talk hamsap, ppl will feel disgusting.

At the end of day it depend on your own code of conduct or standard. My code of conduct, never touch married ppl. Many trees out there.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0177sec    0.86    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th November 2020 - 10:44 PM