9 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chatting with married guy

views

Cmyong88
post Dec 20 2020, 08:54 AM

Enthusiast
700 posts

Lol... Exposing the guy because he no longer helps you with your study. If you're high and mighty, you should've exposed him the second you found out about his wife. Exposing him now will just make you a cunt.
TSanilin
post Dec 20 2020, 12:06 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Dec 20 2020, 08:54 AM)
Lol... Exposing the guy because he no longer helps you with your study. If you're high and mighty, you should've exposed him the second you found out about his wife. Exposing him now will just make you a cunt.
Part of the reason yes. But I am still sane yet.
Don't you think it's so pathetic when the husband literally goes behind her back, flirts around with girls most of the time.
Anyways... none of my business though. Let it ends.

Cmyong88
post Dec 20 2020, 12:27 PM

Enthusiast
700 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 12:06 PM)
Part of the reason yes. But I am still sane yet.
Don't you think it's so pathetic when the husband literally goes behind her back, flirts around with girls most of the time.
Anyways... none of my business though.  Let it ends.
It's inappropriate on many levels for the husband and I'm sure if you were to sleep with him he'd welcome with arms wide open but all you guys did were flirt? It ain't wrong, just inappropriate. And don't feel pity to the wife
TSanilin
post Dec 20 2020, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(Cmyong88 @ Dec 20 2020, 12:27 PM)
It's inappropriate on many levels for the husband and I'm sure if you were to sleep with him he'd welcome with arms wide open but all you guys did were flirt? It ain't wrong, just inappropriate. And don't feel pity to the wife
why don't feel pity to the wife?

I didn't really respond well to his flirts initially. But there are times I did give him some compliments to return his favors. At times we did have arguments too, regarding our assignments etc. etc. Our last conversation was actually having some dispute over certain matter. Right now we are assigned to different groups, so basically we won't be interacting.

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 20 2020, 12:52 PM
Cmyong88
post Dec 20 2020, 01:21 PM

Enthusiast
700 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 12:51 PM)
why don't feel pity to the wife?

I didn't really respond well to his flirts initially. But there are times I did give him some compliments to return his favors.  At times we did have arguments too, regarding our assignments etc. etc. Our last conversation was actually having some dispute over certain matter. Right now we are assigned to different groups, so basically we won't be interacting.
Cause we're outsiders no matter what unless you been in her shoe, which I'm guessing you don't want to. Probably the guy's a seriel fukboi just flirt anything that moves hoping to get lucky. When things didn't go as plan or reciprocated like in your case, they usually change their persona instantaneously with noticeable drop in patience. At least in different group now
Rebecca2000
post Dec 20 2020, 08:59 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 12:09 AM)
But right now I keep having the thought want to tell the wife about her husband... I got to know from my another girl classmate that he was trying to flirt with her too earlier...
Personally speaking, I would be tempted too... I have had my fair share of being approached by "pretend-to-not-be-married" or "married-and-secretly-looking" guys on platforms like BeSmitten, TanTan and Paktor.

I try to make it explicitly clear upfront that I will not entertain approaches by married guys. But undoubtedly they will still come.

So my regular turn-off trick, is to keep bringing up questions e.g. "How is your wife doing?", "What did you do with your wife and kids today?". Sooner or later, they eventually get the hint.

I try not to wreck their home affairs directly, since I don't know what kind of situation is happening at home. But I try to send plenty of signals that married guys will not be entertained by me. Anyway, there are plenty of other girls on dating platforms who will go for married guys, so if he really needs to eat outside the home, he can look elsewhere without disturbing you.
TSanilin
post Dec 20 2020, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(Rebecca2000 @ Dec 20 2020, 08:59 PM)
Personally speaking, I would be tempted too... I have had my fair share of being approached by "pretend-to-not-be-married" or "married-and-secretly-looking" guys on platforms like BeSmitten, TanTan and Paktor.

I try to make it explicitly clear upfront that I will not entertain approaches by married guys. But undoubtedly they will still come.

So my regular turn-off trick, is to keep bringing up questions e.g. "How is your wife doing?", "What did you do with your wife and kids today?".  Sooner or later, they eventually get the hint.

I try not to wreck their home affairs directly, since I don't know what kind of situation is happening at home.  But I try to send plenty of signals that married guys will not be entertained by me.  Anyway, there are plenty of other girls on dating platforms who will go for married guys, so if he really needs to eat outside the home, he can look elsewhere without disturbing you.
Ya I did so actually! During valentines day I did asked him go get something nice for his loved one..then every now and then I'll ask him is he married? Why he wear ring? I guess he probably got my hint as well... Well, you may ask why I were still talking to him? Like you mentioned, tempted to do so, but once I'd double confirmed his married status, I seriously called it off, though I'll still miss him around. Almost half a year we had been talking every single day and night without miss. Somehow will develop sorta dependency right...

This post has been edited by anilin: Dec 20 2020, 09:41 PM
k town shit
post Dec 20 2020, 09:48 PM

On my way
574 posts

why not? I had a friend he chased a Lady who is also 4 years older than him. Both of them are colleagues, the guy has a Fiance,
He told me how exotic is the experience. Although the Lady know he is a married man, but she can't help to stop contacting him. She likes being with him. He gave her satisfaction and exotic experience, she enjoyed
oOoproz
post Dec 21 2020, 01:34 AM

Regular
1,184 posts

QUOTE(k town shit @ Dec 20 2020, 10:48 PM)
why not? I had a friend he chased a Lady who is also 4 years older than him. Both of them are colleagues, the guy has a Fiance,
He told me how exotic is the experience. Although the Lady know he is a married man, but she can't help to stop contacting him. She likes being with him. He gave her satisfaction and exotic experience, she enjoyed
Definitely, especially for those who just left a long term relationship or being single for long time, the more you want if the harder it gets, the attention, love and lust that you never felt before, there is no right or wrong for going after what you want but beware of the consequences, the risk and reward cool2.gif

This post has been edited by oOoproz: Dec 21 2020, 01:36 AM
Rebecca2000
post Dec 22 2020, 09:52 AM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 20 2020, 09:41 PM)
Ya I did so actually! During valentines day I did asked him go get something nice for his loved one..then every now and then I'll ask him is he married? Why he wear ring? I guess he probably got my hint as well... Well, you may ask why I were still talking to him? Like you mentioned, tempted to do so, but once I'd double confirmed his married status, I seriously called it off, though I'll still miss him around. Almost half a year we had been talking every single day and night without miss. Somehow will develop sorta dependency right...
I can totally relate biggrin.gif
<-- no content -->
Danq
post Dec 28 2020, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

Why u still chat with a married guy? stop it
TSanilin
post Dec 29 2020, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Dec 28 2020, 10:15 PM)
Why u still chat with a married guy? stop it
they came to me without my knowledge...
ya, I had stopped, but I cannot stop more coming...
Danq
post Jan 1 2021, 11:59 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Dec 29 2020, 11:42 AM)
they came to me without my knowledge...
ya, I had stopped, but I cannot stop more coming...
Why cant stop more coming? just ignore them, once u reply u will go deeper
Danq
post Jan 11 2021, 08:56 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

How was your feeling? Do you feel regret?
TSanilin
post Jan 11 2021, 09:26 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Jan 11 2021, 08:56 PM)
How was your feeling? Do you feel regret?
Regret of?
Danq
post Jan 14 2021, 10:17 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Jan 11 2021, 09:26 PM)
Regret of?
chatting with people's husband because some people will feel kind of weird so close with people's husband
Danq
post Jan 14 2021, 10:19 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(k town shit @ Dec 20 2020, 09:48 PM)
cannot denied this kind of relationship is exciting, is some sort of cannot exposed relationship
Danq
post Jan 14 2021, 10:20 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Nov 25 2020, 01:58 PM)
Find single man. Here got a lot
yey there is a lot can find anywhere...online and offline also got
nihonc610 P
post Jan 18 2021, 10:06 PM

Probation
17 posts

It's not right to chat with a married man. There are more single, and available men out there.
-mystery-
post Jan 19 2021, 02:13 AM

Getting Started
151 posts

QUOTE(Danq @ Jan 14 2021, 10:17 PM)
chatting with people's husband because some people will feel kind of weird so close with people's husband
the more important is how she felt,
she feels like married men have higher social status/proof hence she cant help herself but get attracted to him. Ive yet talk about moral issue following by this.

9 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th February 2021 - 02:57 AM