6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Chatting with married guy

views

TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM, updated 7d ago

Getting Started
147 posts

Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter. It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
We talked in phone before for like only 1 minute, and video call for 2 minutes.

He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.

Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long? I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..

This post has been edited by anilin: Nov 21 2020, 10:52 PM
bobowyc
post Nov 21 2020, 08:09 PM

You are who you are.
1,242 posts

Better avoid it as early as you can or set a boundary. Its not nice to just go along. Even though he has a family, your own consciousness tells you it is wrong, right? Wondering or not, he is still married...
Ayammachiamboss
post Nov 21 2020, 08:10 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

Trying to make you his fwb. What is your question again?
RUI
post Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM

On my way
649 posts

QUOTE(Ayammachiamboss @ Nov 21 2020, 08:10 PM)
Trying to make you his fwb. What is your question again?
I think i'm horny too. But my conscience tells me it's wrong. What should I do? laugh.gif
g5sim
post Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,247 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 08:03 PM)
Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter.  It was just normal chat once a while.
After 1 month, he suddenly addresses me Lenglui, and started other topics but I consider it as casual chat, we often exchange lunch photos, etc.. Few times he would ask whether got miss him or not? I avoided these kind of questions most time. I found his profile in facebook and happened to know he's married with a son somemore. He's younger than me 4 years but he lied about his age, and status too. Guess that's common.
Lately he suddenly likes to bring up xxx topics. Well, I'm ok with it, just formal discussion.. I don't care if that makes him horny, afterall just over the phone.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?  I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..

you mean married chatting with other aunties??

guess0410
post Nov 21 2020, 08:37 PM

Getting Started
91 posts

QUOTE(bobowyc @ Nov 21 2020, 08:09 PM)
Better avoid it as early as you can or set a boundary. Its not nice to just go along. Even though he has a family, your own consciousness tells you it is wrong, right? Wondering or not, he is still married...
This... Just imagine, when you married next time.. Would you like your husband to do the same too? And what you would expect the other female to do..
If the wife is a quick tempered.. and she found out, be prepared to have a nice drama with her on the busy road side / office.

TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 08:39 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(g5sim @ Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM)
you mean married chatting with other aunties??
Haha. late 30s considered aunties ya? Still single and hot yo.
ketnave
post Nov 21 2020, 08:46 PM

Enthusiast
727 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 08:39 PM)
According to /k/, yes ...
galecsys
post Nov 21 2020, 09:00 PM

38 posts

the things is do you view him as attractive?

do women talk horny stuffs with men whom they feel not attractive enough?
Captain89
post Nov 21 2020, 09:15 PM

10K club
2,549 posts

Just ignore him, later he blame you for their family problem
Ayammachiamboss
post Nov 21 2020, 09:25 PM

Getting Started
61 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Nov 21 2020, 08:21 PM)
I think i'm horny too. But my conscience tells me it's wrong. What should I do?  laugh.gif
If the guy's single go for it. If he's not then there are many other single horny guys
waghyu
post Nov 21 2020, 09:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,795 posts

Few months ago one of my classmate (online course thingy) text me personally to ask about serious matter.  It was just normal chat once a while.
We often chat till midnight.. I'm really wondering, married guy staying under same roof with wife, how is he able to chit chat with other girl whole night long?  I am just guessing from the wife's Facebook that they are still together because there are still recent family photos posted..
can he make you happy?
TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(waghyu @ Nov 21 2020, 09:28 PM)
can he make you happy?
He will share to me many info and case studies related to our field of studies.. Helped in my academic somehow...but he seems got other intention behind the sharing.
waghyu
post Nov 21 2020, 09:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,795 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 09:31 PM)
Owh you guys doing some masters?

Maybe he want another women in his life, of just want to play with u. What do you think? You like trouble in life?
Blofeld
post Nov 21 2020, 09:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,511 posts

is he someone who can marry four times?

if yes, then maybe he's looking for a second wife.

if no, then he's looking for a fling.
RUI
post Nov 21 2020, 10:53 PM

On my way
649 posts

What he wants to do is moot.

What are you doing here and going to do is what's important.

If you are here to gauge how people feel about homewrecker; my stand is always the one cheating at fault. I don't think buying stolen good as accomplice applies. But still, majority will despise you.
TSanilin
post Nov 21 2020, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(RUI @ Nov 21 2020, 10:53 PM)
What he wants to do is moot.

What are you doing here and going to do is what's important.

If you are here to gauge how people feel about homewrecker; my stand is always the one cheating at fault. I don't think buying stolen good as accomplice applies. But still, majority will despise you.
I'm thinking about quit talking to him, but somehow I feel I need him for some advantages in my academic. Are we taking advantages of each other?
squallexexex
post Nov 21 2020, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

Take away the assumption that love is mutually exclusive and you are all good.
RUI
post Nov 22 2020, 12:10 AM

On my way
649 posts

QUOTE(anilin @ Nov 21 2020, 11:04 PM)
I'm thinking about quit talking to him, but somehow I feel I need him for some advantages in my academic. Are we taking advantages of each other?
You see...A boss that always brings the secretary out for fancy dinner. When people ask why? Answer will "it's because she work hard for my company and I think it's only fair to bring her out dinner as gesture of appreciation (u appreciate her tit when she dressed in low cut you horny bastard)". When people ask, "Can your wife join?". Typical @sshole boss will be, "cannot laaaaaaa...She needs to take care of the kids at home". What a big pile of b*llshit. Taking care of ur kids is not ur job also mer? laugh.gif

A good question to ask is if you are rationalizing ur "horniness"... laugh.gif
What so special about his "academic help" that google can't do a better job?
If yes, just go sleep with him la. Talk so much for what? confused.gif
Just make sure ur assignment are done and academic term is over with enough gap in between.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

wangpr
post Nov 22 2020, 04:08 AM

On my way
660 posts

Because his wife too boring and a full time housewife already. So she already lost the aura of a gf lifestyle.....

6 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.77    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th January 2021 - 07:22 PM