Hi, I am planning to build and/or search for parts for a budget PC.
1. STATE your budget - around 2k-3k, 3.5k at most
2. STATE the parts that you wish to re-use - Only the Monitor(ACER EK220QA / EK220Q 21.5") and other peripherals
3. STATE your purpose.- Primary - Programming: Visual Studio, Eclipse, Python, Web
Basic Graphic Design - Photoshop, Gimp
- Secondary - Gaming - LoL, Overwatch, Valorant, Warframe, Genshin Impact
File editing - Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc
4. STATE your intended purchase date - I am just planning so no specific date as of now.
5. STATE your preference - AMD or Intel is fine. I actually want to know which one would be optimal.
I would like get advice on which ones to choose. I am pretty new to the whole PC building thing, hopefully you guys can give me some tips.
This post has been edited by kddm2323: Nov 20 2020, 12:34 PM
Please RECOMMEND ME, A Budget Programming/Gaming PC