Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> UGREEN Car Phone Holder (360° Rotation+Extendable), Suction Mount..Cheap Yet Premium Stuff

views

TSvoncrane
post Nov 6 2020, 11:14 AM, updated 2y ago

Noir et fier!
7,058 posts

What's up fam, I hope you are all staying safe out there in these times. Welcome once again to another of my in-depth reviews. This time I bring to you the cheap yet premium UGREEN in-car phone holder. It has a suction cup base with 360° rotation and an extendable arm offering longer range for that extra maneuverability and close-up feels. It's priced less than RM15 and for that amount I can guarantee you get much bang for buck. Particularly when compared with some "cap ayam" branded mount. I also like that there isn't any smell to it in the car. Some of us may have expreienced unboxing some rubber or plastic item, only to have that strong smell constantly circulating in the car, sometimes for weeks on end. You find none of that here.

Attached Image

On the product page (link below), there are 3 versions for you to choose from: Clip, Black, and Dark Grey. The option I'm using is under the color family "Black". It is the upgraded version with extra-soft silicone mats and the holder parts is aluminum alloy material. Watch the video to see how it really looks and operates on the road. Learn some tips and tricks as well. icon_idea.gif

Noteworthy Features Include:
**Reinforced Stick Suction: This as you see in the video is no joke. The suction is super sticky and is capable of sticking onto the car's dashboard, windshield, or on most other surfaces like your desk or table. Just try to refrain from installing suction type mounts on your windshield (with a tint) for long periods of time. It's ill-advised and as shown in the video, you open yourself to more problems when the tint is sucked off your windshield. Same applies to other devices like dashcams too. I learnt this the hard way awhile back. Thankfully, it was a small bubble hidden mostly from my view by the rear-view mirror. Don't make the same mistake. For such, best to use 3M stickers devices.
**Extendable Arm Clamp: This features a telescopic arm which can extend from 13.8cm to 19.1cm. Adjustable to your preferred distance without any wobble. Although there appeared some slight shakiness on the device holder end. Hard to explain in text, so watch the review video. Due to the versality, you should be able to find some spot to mount it without impeding your POV while driving. It can take devices with widths between 6cm - 9cm and there's also a quick-release button, allowing one-handed operation to release and grab your device.
**Viewing Angles: We have 240° arm rotation and 360° clamp rotation. Allowing for easy switch between portrait or landscape view, while maximizing your comfort and safety while driving.
**All-Round Device Protection: There are 3 non-slip rubber side arms to protect your device from scratches and slips.
**Extra Convenience: There's a slot in-between the clamps that allows you to conveniently continue charging your device while it's in use, without sacrificing any protection.
**Universal Compatibility: Freely compatible with smartphones of size 4.6 - 7 inches, width up to 9cm, such as the iPhone 12/11/11pro/11 pro max/XS Max / XS / XR / X / 8/8 + / 7 / 7 + / 6S / 6S + / 6 / 6+, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 / Note 10+ / S10 / S10e / S9 / S9 +/ S8 / S8 + / Note 9 /Note10 /10+/S7 / S7 Edge / S6 / J3 / J5 / J7 / A8 / A7 / A6, Huawei P30 / P30 Pro / Mate 20 / Mate 20 Pro / P20 / P20 Pro / Mate 10 / P10, LG G6 / G5 / V30 / V20, Xiaomi Mi 9 / Redmi Note 4/ 7 /8 Mi A2 / Mi A2 Lite / Redmi 6A, Moto G7 Plus / G7 / G7 Play / G7Huawei Nova 4 5T/huawei mate 20 30 Pro.. Basically most phones la.. laugh.gif

Some Images
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Package Details
Holder Panel
Holder Arm + Suction Cup
UGREEN's Retail Box (Made from recycled paper...Save the Earth)
Rotatable Screw
User Manual (English and Chinese)
Warranty Card (12 months warranty)

As most of us are preparing our wallets for the upcoming 11.11 mega sales day...UGREEN is also doing the same thing. They are offering cheaper prices on all items with 50% off vouchers and up to 90% off on items as well.. Check out the links and flyers below for more information. In this case, cheap is really good. The Ugreen phone holder does deliver on its promises and I recommend it for those seeking a decent yet terribly inexpensive in-car suction mount option for their mobile devices.

Attached Image Attached Image

UGREEN Specific URLs
Official Product Page
Older Version
UGREEN 11.11 Biggest One Day Sale on Lazada
UGREEN Malaysia Facebook
Instagram
Twitter

This post has been edited by voncrane: Nov 8 2020, 12:43 AM
johnsdoes
post Nov 6 2020, 11:56 AM

Getting Started
257 posts

I bought this one for my car, ended up beside my monitor now.
quality is great, well its from ugreen. I bought most of gadget from them. including paperlike ipafpro screen protector.
TSvoncrane
post Nov 6 2020, 03:20 PM

Noir et fier!
7,058 posts

QUOTE(johnsdoes @ Nov 6 2020, 11:56 AM)
I bought this one for my car, ended up beside my monitor now.
quality is great, well its from ugreen. I bought most of gadget from them. including paperlike ipafpro screen protector.
Ah yes, I've been doing the same here as well.. If there's a UGREEN option for an accessory I need.. It's pretty much an automatic choice. Replaced all my Ethernet cables with theirs. I'm thinking to keep this attached to the dashboard for a week or 2, see how how it & the dashboard fares.. sweat.gif ...Need to decide on an a less painful spot first (same material), just in case things don't go as planned.. haha. For dashboards with harder plastics, most wooden tables, etc.. Shouldn't be an issue.

I assume you mean this...UGREEN Protective Glass Paperlike Matte Film For Apple iPad Pro? How does it affect finger touch sensitivity? Swiping, pinch to zoom, etc? I love Matte SP on tablets.. Though I prefer glossy TG SP on phones.. More pop. I would consider this for the Note series though, current SP is due for a change.. hmm.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.54    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th June 2022 - 02:59 AM