Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Maxis number received message, but not subject, especially TAC related, sender was maxis

views

TSyoona007
post Oct 30 2020, 10:09 AM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
71 posts

i at Phillippine , i no idea why since yesterday my malaysia maxis number not able to see the new message form my maxis sim card,

all my message i received show the sender was MAXIS , but not subject no content.

my TAC from several bank , once i click to get TAC msg, i wil received a blank message from Maxis. I hv contacted my bank , all stated i should look for my service provider.

i look for maxis , and tried all the way they suggest for phone setting (even i changed the phone ), signal check , contact to all the bank. even the roaming and local network provider,. all i checked is normal. no issue

but problem stil the same, right now i dont knw how to do, anyone can give me advise?

i hv to said my maxis number stil able to call , to send msg here, and received msg , but the issue is received msg all sender was MAXIS, and no content.

this casused i received ntg from TAC msg, cnt do any transaction.

could any expert to help me ?????
TSyoona007
post Oct 30 2020, 10:12 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(yoona007 @ Oct 30 2020, 10:09 AM)
i at Phillippine , i no idea why since yesterday my malaysia maxis number not able to see the new message form my maxis sim card,

all my message i received show the sender was MAXIS , but not subject no content.

my TAC from several bank , once i click to get TAC msg, i wil received a blank message from Maxis. I hv contacted my bank , all stated i should look for my service provider.

i look for maxis , and tried all the way they suggest for phone setting (even i changed the phone ), signal check , contact to all the bank. even the roaming and local network provider,. all i checked is normal. no issue

but problem stil the same, right now i dont knw how to do, anyone can give me advise?

i hv to said my maxis number stil able to call , to send msg here, and received msg , but the issue is received msg all sender was MAXIS, and no content.

this casused i received ntg from TAC msg, cnt do any transaction.

could any expert to help me ?????
i double confirmed i dint block any number and put any number as spam msg , all function i checked. but it just weird suddenly happen

and i have switch network from celcom or digi, i m pure maxis user more than 10 years

This post has been edited by yoona007: Oct 30 2020, 10:23 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:16 AM