Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How would you that he or her is the ONE?

views

J1g54w
post Oct 29 2020, 05:02 PM

Regular
1,449 posts

QUOTE(notyourplainjen @ Oct 26 2020, 11:45 PM)
I don't trust easily and I sometimes believe that I am not the marrying type.
I cannot imagine living with the same person and same face forever?
just live life together, have sex, spend free time with close friend. Can we really live like that?

I mean how will know you he or she is the ONE?
Does really Love sometimes does conquer all?

Are we capable of the ONE true love ?

Or

Do we suit the none marrying type?

Or

Friends with benefit?

I believe that mostly guy would like a relationship which is not string attached and woman is more of the ONE true love kinda type?

hahaha. i am just curious.

whistling.gif  rclxs0.gif
Short answer: You can’t.

Long answer: Not everyone is monogamous, and not everyone is polygamous. If you cannot stand seeing the same person everyday for the rest of your life, then you should find partners who are similar, so that nobody is tied down and everyone is free to find as many partners as they wish.

You can’t possibly know that one person is the right person for you for life, because things change. Different time, different circumstances, people change. The person whom you are deeply in love today might turn out to do have a secret 10 years down the road that you cannot accept, or does something horrible in future. You will never know how future turns out.

My advice is stop living life like if you have got to be right in everything. Life is about living through the ups and downs and you cannot just want the ups without the downs. Life is a journey not a destination.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:44 PM