Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bluetooth Device Undetectable, Unable to detect or being detect

views

TSstanleyh86
post Oct 26 2020, 04:52 PM, updated 4y ago

31 posts

Recently bought a Bluetooth v5.0 earbuds (True Wireless Stereo) then only I discover that my laptop Bluetooth v4.0 cant detect it.

i also tested few things:

1. pocophone f1 bluetooth v5.0 pair with earbuds = worked.
2. new laptop with original windows 10 version bluetooth v4.2 pair with earbuds = worked.
3. my laptop lenovo Y510P bluetooth v4.0 pair with earbuds = can't even detect the device
4. pocophone f1 pair with my laptop = cant detect the device

conclusion that i got was the bluetooth of my laptop got problem. i believe is driver problem which some people told me that because my laptop comes with windows 7 originally then later on updated to Windows 10 which causing the bluetooth driver not working.

anyone experience this? can share with me or teach me what to do?
daisiesdontdoit92
post Oct 27 2020, 05:17 AM

On my way
574 posts

I don't have any good news for you. I had similar problem and got a new Windows 10 computer to solve them.
TSstanleyh86
post Oct 30 2020, 09:53 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(daisiesdontdoit92 @ Oct 27 2020, 05:17 AM)
I don't have any good news for you. I had similar problem and got a new Windows 10 computer to solve them.
LOL... after dont know what I did... i just follow what they posted in youtube, then suddenly I'm able to connect with it. but then the next day trying to connect again then failed.
daisiesdontdoit92
post Oct 31 2020, 01:13 AM

On my way
574 posts

A new windows 10 computer is calling you whistling.gif
TSstanleyh86
post Nov 2 2020, 09:19 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(daisiesdontdoit92 @ Oct 31 2020, 01:13 AM)
A new windows 10 computer is calling you  whistling.gif
hahahaha... cannot buy a laptop just because of a Bluetooth driver issue lol

Nova_Ghost
post Nov 2 2020, 11:41 AM

Getting Started
65 posts

Force update the Bluetooth driver; by Window 10 or manually from manufacturer.

or

buy USB bluetooth v5.0 dongle...
TSstanleyh86
post Nov 2 2020, 11:55 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(Nova_Ghost @ Nov 2 2020, 11:41 AM)
Force update the Bluetooth driver; by Window 10 or manually from manufacturer.

or

buy USB bluetooth v5.0 dongle...
tried update driver but still not working... continuously tried for 5 days ... suddenly 1 day able to connected then after that cannot anymore... i didn't do anything before and after that... no idea why that day can detect it.

feel waste of money to buy a usb Bluetooth dongle. this is my last choice.

hope if anyone can teach me how to fix this driver issue. i search youtube and google before... but those methods not working for me...
Nova_Ghost
post Nov 2 2020, 02:14 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(stanleyh86 @ Nov 2 2020, 11:55 AM)
tried update driver but still not working... continuously tried for 5 days ... suddenly 1 day able to connected then after that cannot anymore...  i didn't do anything before and after that... no idea why that day can detect it.

feel waste of money to buy a usb Bluetooth dongle. this is my last choice.

hope if anyone can teach me how to fix this driver issue. i search youtube and google before... but those methods not working for me...
Sign of failure hardware...
joyjoymimi P
post Nov 4 2020, 11:46 AM

Probation
10 posts

QUOTE(stanleyh86 @ Oct 26 2020, 04:52 PM)
Recently bought a Bluetooth v5.0 earbuds (True Wireless Stereo) then only I discover that my laptop Bluetooth v4.0 cant detect it.

i also tested few things:

1. pocophone f1 bluetooth v5.0 pair with earbuds = worked.
2. new laptop with original windows 10 version bluetooth v4.2 pair with earbuds = worked.
3. my laptop lenovo Y510P bluetooth v4.0 pair with earbuds = can't even detect the device
4. pocophone f1 pair with my laptop = cant detect the device

conclusion that i got was the bluetooth of my laptop got problem. i believe is driver problem which some people told me that because my laptop comes with windows 7 originally then later on updated to Windows 10 which causing the bluetooth driver not working.

anyone experience this? can share with me or teach me what to do?
Try to connect and go to show hidden devices from device manager by press Win Key + X to launch the Shortcut features from Start Menu, for Windows 7 User, you can press Win Key + R and type devmgmt.msc After that, hit on the tab View from the menu bar, check “Show Hidden Devices“.
Give it a try
TSstanleyh86
post Nov 5 2020, 01:54 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(joyjoymimi @ Nov 4 2020, 11:46 AM)
Try to connect and go to show hidden devices from device manager by press Win Key + X to launch the Shortcut features from Start Menu, for Windows 7 User, you can press Win Key + R and type devmgmt.msc After that, hit on the tab View from the menu bar, check “Show Hidden Devices“.
Give it a try
tested. no device found still.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:50 PM