Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Out of breath & winded after compound movement, Deadlift & Squat. Also Creatine question

views

guysmiley
post Oct 24 2020, 06:41 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

i used to be 173cm and 52-54kg. damn skinny!!! one day i went to farmasi to buy that weigh gain, but the staff recommended me multi viitamins. she said need to tale evryday for at least 3 months. but 2 months later i started gaining weight it kept going up. i never go below 75kg. i used to be active. but these days im too busy and my weight now is between 78-82kg.

with your stomach condition, i wont recommend too much heavy lifting. i had stomach operations few years ago and since then i feel pain if i do any heavy lifting or cycling. try things to increase your stamina instead.

also bear in mind, it will take a very long time to see any difference.
guysmiley
post Oct 28 2020, 04:44 PM

Getting Started
142 posts

QUOTE(Spitzer @ Oct 26 2020, 11:27 PM)
Correct, to see any solid difference, at least 4-6 months of consistent effort must be done first! And if really things doesn't go your way - be very critical in evaluating your own effort or just get a personal trainer - as they will be accountable to evaluate every aspect towards hitting your goal (not those stupid p.trainers u see in gym who help ppl how to bench press only)

oh and.. 78-82 kg, that's fat for someone that short right? How's it feel to experience being skinny, and then fat, which is better?  biggrin.gif
i prefer to be skinny. then i can skateboard better. now too heavy to ollie. hahaha

im 173cm, so the weight is ok lah. but i think my joints not used to the sudden weight gain. so from personal experience, dont gain too sudden.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2021 - 05:54 AM