7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

5 Cheapest Cars In Singapore That You Can Buy, 2020 update

views

TSknwong
post Oct 22 2020, 10:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,951 posts

QUOTE(focusrite @ Oct 22 2020, 10:31 AM)
Their HDB interior renovation win many condos and terrace houses in malaysia

Living in a city where you can go anywhere you want without having to drive is nice.
one man's trash is another man's treasure.

You wish for Singkie kind of living. Singkie wish for your kind of living - can drive openly, owning freehold big space, cheap living cost
arsenwagon
post Oct 22 2020, 10:37 AM

all ur bass are belong to usa
2,227 posts

QUOTE(knwong @ Oct 22 2020, 10:35 AM)

You wish for Singkie kind of living. Singkie wish for your kind of living - can drive openly, owning freehold big space, cheap living cost
That's why ppl jelly those who re having the best of both worlds. ..

edifgrto
post Oct 22 2020, 10:37 AM

Am a cat! ^^
1,707 posts

why Singapork car come to here???? scratching head hard...
focusrite
post Oct 22 2020, 10:45 AM

Casual
374 posts

QUOTE(knwong @ Oct 22 2020, 10:35 AM)

Sinkie wish for Australian living, not Malaysian

Also, most Malaysian don't own big freehold land and cost of living is not cheap at all. But of course, it is much easier to own a freehold landed in Malaysia and a car in Malaysia(even in KL) than Singapore.

Strangely, it is expensive as fuck to live in Malaysia if you want to have a Singapore lifestyle.
JoeYoung
post Oct 22 2020, 10:48 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

Singapore mentality is such.
Since COE cost so much, they must leverage to get the best vehicle they can afford.
Example is COE is a entry ticket to a shop, you wont be paying 40k SGD to enter the store and buy the cheapest stuff you can find.

Al3x0174
post Oct 22 2020, 10:50 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

Living in a city where you can go anywhere you want without having to drive is nice.
newer design yes. older unit. not so. but at the end of the day, regardless of how nice the interior design is, at the end no one wanna be trapped in a small space.

their MRT also isn't that good. always breakdown...

I stay at landed most of my life. Only recently I moved to condo for work purpose. quite a big difference. I cant imagine without a car. buying large items/groceries will be hard. plus my block don't really have much resident. I cant imagine at HDB where there are many people.
MrBlackie33
post Oct 22 2020, 10:51 AM

Shhhhhhh
814 posts

https://www.facebook.com/208855529471997/po...95687757455431/

car price is cheap but COE additional 20 to 30k sgd, might as well top up abit buy mers

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
focusrite
post Oct 22 2020, 10:55 AM

Casual
374 posts

QUOTE(Al3x0174 @ Oct 22 2020, 10:50 AM)

their MRT also isn't that good. always breakdown...
Break down much less often than our LRT/MRT. And breakdowns has gone down considerably since they finished upgrading works on NS line.

Our MRT line so new but already experiencing so many breakdowns.

If you study the frequency of breakdowns in SG it's actually not that high. It's just that Sinkies are complain kings.
QUOTE(Al3x0174 @ Oct 22 2020, 10:50 AM)
I stay at landed most of my life. Only recently I moved to condo for work purpose. quite a big difference. I cant imagine without a car. buying large items/groceries will be hard. plus my block don't really have much resident. I cant imagine at HDB where there are many people.
This is just a lifestyle preference. I like having a car and being able to drive, but I much prefer having access to a reliable public transportation network.

As for shopping, in SG you just buy fewer goods but more frequently. Supermarkets are everywhere in SG so you can just pick up whatever you need while on the way home from work. When I lived in SG, my there was a wet market, hawker stall, giant supermarket, Fairprice, MRT, and schools all within 5 minutes walk.
Dainez
post Oct 22 2020, 10:59 AM

24 posts

Reno so nice, u eat sleep shit also same with the HDB without reno right?

Cannot brain why need do so much reno for the shoebox. It's still a shoebox.
TSknwong
post Oct 22 2020, 11:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,951 posts

QUOTE(focusrite @ Oct 22 2020, 10:55 AM)
Break down much less often than our LRT/MRT. And breakdowns has gone down considerably since they finished upgrading works on NS line.

If you study the frequency of breakdowns in SG it's actually not that high.  It's just that Sinkies are complain kings.

This is just a lifestyle preference. I like having a car and being able to drive, but I much prefer having access to a reliable public transportation network.

As for shopping, in SG you just buy fewer goods but more frequently. Supermarkets are everywhere in SG so you can just pick up whatever you need while on the way home from work. When I lived in SG, my there was a wet market, hawker stall, giant supermarket, Fairprice, MRT, and schools all within 5 minutes walk.
Matured estate yes. But there are still many 'blind spot' where you'll still need to venture far out to get food, groceries. Hence hailing Grab and owning vehicle is still sensible choice
acbc
post Oct 22 2020, 11:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,476 posts

QUOTE(arsenwagon @ Oct 22 2020, 10:02 AM)
If buy marehsian car then your chance with amoi is near 0 , walk or mrt also better
Then u should avoid amoi at all costs. Damn gold diggers.
scorptim
post Oct 22 2020, 11:09 AM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Liamness @ Oct 22 2020, 09:51 AM)
wayang je.. their bank account, kosong.
Afaik, singkies got more savings than Malaysians. If you’re talking about brits then I would agree but singkie is one of the countries where the people has most savings, well at least when I was in banking it was. That was around 10 years ago tho.

QUOTE(Liamness @ Oct 22 2020, 09:53 AM)
all cars in SG lose value over-time. Except Lambos or Ferraris.

The smart ones usually will buy and drive one of those instead of a bmw or merc.

Drive for 10 years and sell back at nearly the same price that they bought it for.
How to sell back for nearly the same price they bought it for after 10 years???

QUOTE(focusrite @ Oct 22 2020, 10:45 AM)
Sinkie wish for Australian living, not Malaysian

Also, most Malaysian don't own big freehold land and cost of living is not cheap at all. But of course, it is much easier to own a freehold landed in Malaysia and a car in Malaysia(even in KL) than Singapore.

Strangely, it is expensive as fuck to live in Malaysia if you want to have a Singapore lifestyle.
Most Malaysians do own big freehold land, Malaysia is not just KL/KV my friend.
TSknwong
post Oct 22 2020, 11:21 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,951 posts

QUOTE(scorptim @ Oct 22 2020, 11:09 AM)
Afaik, singkies got more savings than Malaysians. If you’re talking about brits then I would agree but singkie is one of the countries where the people has most savings, well at least when I was in banking it was. That was around 10 years ago tho.
Most Malaysians do own big freehold land, Malaysia is not just KL/KV my friend.
They still are. Many have huge savings from inheritence, collecting rents from multiple properties, windfall from en-bloc property. Singkie gomen also gave out PR welcoming rich people

A friend has ex-colleague driving Ferrari to work. He's just an engineer taking meagre salary but can afford flashy car cos family is rich
SUSLiamness
post Oct 22 2020, 11:24 AM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(arsenwagon @ Oct 22 2020, 10:37 AM)
That's why ppl jelly those who re having the best of both worlds. ..
i earning sgd, but live in KL.. brows.gif
pretty23
post Oct 22 2020, 11:26 AM

Regular
1,791 posts

QUOTE(arsenwagon @ Oct 22 2020, 09:50 AM)
U will find that the prices of expensive car more worth it in SG

Top-up abit get _____ is valid in sg.

Why? Let's take a look at prices without converting.
For bezza 64 k SGD, is more exp than Malaysia price.
However, the higher up u go, you find that gap will be smaller, and sometimes even cheaper than Malaysia price.
So ppl will say why not top-up abit more get _____?
singkies are so rich, they won't care much on the car because after 10 years the car need scrap. Not same like here, 30 years also no need scrap.
SUSLiamness
post Oct 22 2020, 11:28 AM

Casual
445 posts

QUOTE(scorptim @ Oct 22 2020, 11:09 AM)

Not brand new one la, get on 2nd hand market like this ferarri f430.

https://www.sgcarmart.com/main/searchlandin...OD=ferrari+f430

the price will be about the same after 10 years. Maybe drop 20-30k only depending on how well you maintain the car.
adren1
post Oct 22 2020, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
137 posts

Why beza so expensive?
Pichu00
post Oct 22 2020, 11:30 AM

On my way
640 posts

QUOTE(Micozole @ Oct 22 2020, 09:20 AM)
damn..that's like MYR200k for the cheapest ar?

guess ever car owner in Singki can afford a beemer/misili in MY
Lol kereta permit aldy 10k+ SGD no factor in lagi
Al3x0174
post Oct 22 2020, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(focusrite @ Oct 22 2020, 10:55 AM)

If you study the frequency of breakdowns in SG it's actually not that high.  It's just that Sinkies are complain kings.

I guess its different in a way cuz if SG MRT breakdown, many people are affected. for a old system I guess they are doing their best.

Im planning to find job in SG soon. when in Rome do as romans do. just have to adapt. like I adapt to living in condo now. considered lucky as parking is near and no neghbours cuz most is doing airbnb.

I wonder why never consider motor. motor in a small island seems to be the best.
tifosi
post Oct 22 2020, 11:32 AM

Friend is someone to share last Cookie with!
4,924 posts

P1 and P2 every year decline while Rolls Royce every year increase whistling.gif

Soon you'll see more Rolls Royce than P1 and P2

7 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:57 PM