Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Singles, how do you date during COVID-19?

views

Sasuke95
post Oct 18 2020, 02:18 PM

Casual
437 posts

just went for a date last night, everything resumed as normal, with or without covid, the only difference is some of the places are closed and the time max until 10pm, its not a total lockdown so its still possible, lots of people still out there doing their activity, mingle with friends in cafe, restaurant, etc
Sasuke95
post Oct 19 2020, 12:57 AM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(Zoo Howl @ Oct 18 2020, 09:59 PM)
Is it the manager from your client office? Is she your date?
nope, new one, with the current condition it'd be wiser she remain close with her hubby and avoid contact outside
Sasuke95
post Oct 19 2020, 01:57 AM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(Zoo Howl @ Oct 19 2020, 12:59 AM)
How is it? After the date, did u guys ended up in hotel room?

I bet u still miss that manager client of yours. Especially after giving birth, plenty of milk
wtf man its just first date with the new one, hotel is out of the question, takes some time to let it happen naturally

yup miss the manager
Sasuke95
post Oct 22 2020, 02:29 AM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(beeMay @ Oct 20 2020, 02:15 PM)
do you stay at least 1m apart from your date?
do you guys wear mask all the time? im curious actually since our date should be strangers that we don't know how his/her condition
Youre being too paranoid, just follow sop adequately you should be fine, only remove mask during eating, and fully remove, don't let it hand under your chin or whatever, seen too many times and still burns my eyes

And while wearing, cover full but not exposed the nose, covering only mouth, it defeats the purpose, seen too many times too.

Basically firstly just handle the mask properly, and hands don't touch anywhere near face, it'll be fine, else i kena long ago dy, don't be afraid, just go out do your usual things, just 1 extra step to take care of, which is sop.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0189sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 5th December 2020 - 12:31 AM