Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

maths in degrees, degrees at uniten putrajaya

views

TSsayshen23 P
post Oct 16 2020, 04:45 PM, updated 4y ago

Probation
5 posts

hello lowyatians, recently got offered a convertible loan to study at uniten. was looking into economics, cyber security and info tech. but i was recently notified that all of these may have extreme amounts of maths, which i figured a while back is not my strong suite. was hoping for a little input from any alumni or just the general masses, cos a convertible loan would ultimately be pointless if i continously flunk the course. best regards buds, stay safe <3
haturaya
post Oct 16 2020, 05:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group Icon
Elite
2,469 posts

QUOTE(sayshen23 @ Oct 16 2020, 04:45 PM)
hello lowyatians, recently got offered a convertible loan to study at uniten. was looking into economics, cyber security and info tech. but i was recently notified that all of these may have extreme amounts of maths, which i figured a while back is not my strong suite. was hoping for a little input from any alumni or just the general masses, cos a convertible loan would ultimately be pointless if i continously flunk the course. best regards buds, stay safe <3
Better don't start, go with what you're good at. sweat.gif
GOPI56
post Oct 16 2020, 05:09 PM

Regular
1,396 posts

QUOTE(sayshen23 @ Oct 16 2020, 02:45 AM)
Only engineering courses have extreme amount of maths such as calculus and etc. Computing courses not much.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.81    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:19 AM