Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Website suddenly removed from google search, Need help urgently

views

TSviqq
post Oct 14 2020, 09:46 AM, updated 4y ago

Jagger
1,818 posts

Hi guys, I have an eCommerce that is removed from Google search. Anyone experienced this before? icon_question.gif

I don't know what went wrong bt i did some on page SEO optimization, and changed the keyword phrase, how much is too much optimization? I read a bit online it says i might get penalized for over optimizing the SEO of the pages on my site, like i did on page optimization with all the pages on my site. confused.gif

ViRaViRa
post Oct 18 2020, 06:11 PM

Let's heal the world with LOVE ❤
4,623 posts

Have you included your site in Google search console? It will usually prompt me when there is an issue with my site.

Otherwise, have to look at the recent site changes before this happened.
TSviqq
post Oct 18 2020, 07:09 PM

Jagger
1,818 posts

QUOTE(Eizzah Fatimah @ Oct 15 2020, 11:46 AM)
Hard to comment on a specific reason. But Google does that if there is any copyright issue or if the site is not meeting up its quality guidelines.
If any of these happens you will receive a notification from Google.
QUOTE(ViRaViRa @ Oct 18 2020, 06:11 PM)
Have you included your site in Google search console? It will usually prompt me when there is an issue with my site.

Otherwise, have to look at the recent site changes before this happened.
It seemed like a bug that hit my homepage only. Other pages are still on google search, it got back normally by itself the last 2 days.

I think the reason why is because for consecutive of 5 days I kept editting the SEO title and meta description? Will that create issues?

The reason why is I played with a few new keywords in order to boost the rank of my site but to no success, followed every guideline out there but still can't up the rank. I think it's getting harder to boost web ranks these days with too many competitors doing the same keywords zzz.

TSviqq
post Oct 20 2020, 12:29 PM

Jagger
1,818 posts

QUOTE(Eizzah Fatimah @ Oct 19 2020, 12:48 PM)
Glad to hear your page is working fine.

To rank your site up in Google, it's not just the keyword you need to work on.
There are other factors like backlinking, domain age, Url, secure website, and many more.
Digital marketing experts can make this task easier and more productive.
What's your thought on them?
Thanks Eizzah, my main backlinks are from facebook and whatsapp i guess, otherwise most of the time the traffic come from a google search, does those count as backlinks too?

I've got almost everything on point except that the competition hires SEO experts to boost their rank by stuffing keywords into their title tag. I prefer not to do so.

Digital marketers can cost as much as building the website itself, and i don't have extra money to hire them.
TSviqq
post Oct 22 2020, 09:03 PM

Jagger
1,818 posts

QUOTE(Eizzah Fatimah @ Oct 22 2020, 09:54 AM)
Backlinks from Facebook and WhatsApp are cool, but you may also get backlinks from external websites that have good traffic.
Else, go for guest posting this also drives traffic.

It is really good you are taking care of your SEO things on your own and also following the right track.
If still, you feel the ranking is lagging behind can try out a free online consultation with GoGetSpace experts.

They provide 30 min of free consultation for any queries and guidance in digital marketing.

I hope that will help you! thumbup.gif
Hi Eizzah, thank you for replying to my posts, I really enjoy reading your tips and all, who knows some day we can work together!

Yes taking care of the SEO is no easy task and time consuming, hiring an experts is the easiest way to go to focus on the business itself and products distrbution, but then again we're trying to save as much as possible right now.

Thank you once again for your time in replying to my posts! Okay, I will look into gogetspace. thumbsup.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0102sec    0.65    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:53 PM