Okay which mall is next?  I haven’t buy any stock just yet :x
What kind of stock? hmm.gif
Justin.Loong
post Oct 14 2020, 05:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,584 posts

QUOTE(miromiro @ Oct 12 2020, 07:30 PM)
Food :x
There are sufficient food supplies and other essential items in the country and there is no need for panic buying amid the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) in Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Selangor, beginning today.

Minister of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Datuk Seri Alexander Nanta Linggi assured that food items were also available at reasonable prices.
"The ministry has received information that people in several places have resorted to panic buying following the announcement by Senior Minister (Security Cluster, Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob).

"We guarantee that supplies of food and other essential items are available in sufficient amounts at reasonable prices.
"People are advised to make necessary purchases only and refrain from hoarding and stocking up on supplies," he said in a statement today.
user posted image

Alexander said the ministry also stepped up enforcement nationwide to ensure the supplies continue to be available at reasonable prices.
"The ministry has mobilised 2,269 enforcement personnel nationwide to ensure that supplies are sufficient at reasonable price, without any price hike.

"The ministry is enforcing the Price Control and Anti-Profiteering Act 2011, the Control of Supplies Act 1961 and all subsidiary regulations (to ensure availability of foods and keep the prices under control)," he said.

Alexander also encouraged consumers to make online purchases, reduce physical movements at business premises, as part of the measures to break the Covid-19 transmission chain.
Source: Ministry says enough food supply during CMCO

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0266sec    1.02    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th October 2021 - 03:17 PM