Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Chat Rm88 burger+drink= rm460...kecian this guy, Gt many parts story lel

views

supermoto
post Oct 7 2020, 06:35 AM

Casual
373 posts

See this thread

Gelak la gelak kuat kuat, simp will always kena used by girl. Toxic hypergamy women kena bongkar pusing sini sana. White knigh to the rescue

QUOTE(knazlee @ Oct 6 2020, 10:42 AM)
Butthurt kuat. Maybe he kena dump by someone who dress up like that also.
QUOTE(amanechoir @ Oct 6 2020, 12:23 PM)
user posted image
QUOTE(supermoto @ Oct 6 2020, 11:04 PM)
Belum kena divorce rape lagi.

U think i care meh kena dumped or not, been with so many women to know their evil cunning toxic nature.

Kekeke cuck simp
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

supermoto
post Oct 7 2020, 06:36 AM

Casual
373 posts

QUOTE(ZeroSOFInfinity @ Oct 7 2020, 06:12 AM)
That Liddy.... muka mintak penumbuk.....
Which liddy?
supermoto
post Oct 9 2020, 05:37 AM

Casual
373 posts

QUOTE(knazlee @ Oct 6 2020, 10:42 AM)
Butthurt kuat. Maybe he kena dump by someone who dress up like that also.
QUOTE(amanechoir @ Oct 6 2020, 12:23 PM)
user posted image
QUOTE(knazlee @ Oct 7 2020, 11:30 AM)
Bro, cool story but again, how does the way she dress warrant that you label her as gold digger? Unless you know the person in real life, i highly discourage you to simply label ppl so generally.
Lol tell this girl bout not goldigging

Fact all wimminz will used a guy no matter how or what consequence then putar belit when confronted like a cunning weasle they are. Da malu then accuse guy want join ther party, try to tackle her make story mcm mcm becoz ego besar tak mau kalah, mau embarrassed the guy.

Dont belive well this thread is the proof. Womend used a guy for her personal selfish gain, only know to recieve and take. Expect all men give world to her dont matter he ded or not

This post has been edited by supermoto: Oct 9 2020, 05:39 AM
supermoto
post Oct 9 2020, 05:45 AM

Casual
373 posts

QUOTE(supermoto @ Oct 6 2020, 11:04 PM)
Belum kena divorce rape lagi.

U think i care meh kena dumped or not, been with so many women to know their evil cunning toxic nature.

Kekeke cuck simp

Lol women like to used a guy for her personal gain for total enjoyment fulfillment of most comfortable life on this planet, no matter guy die or not.

Here my story latest weasel. After confront her she no more contact me and the way of her chat is totally different and angry all the time coz she can't use me as a transport servicr anymore lel.

What a malovelant sentient beech. Dont be a cuck to a girl. Mgtow.

QUOTE(Cyberbullies @ Oct 9 2020, 03:39 AM)
Who did this rubbish translations?

This is what happens when you rely on random translations and did not verify them yourself and then proceeds to shame yourself instead of others.

Point (8)

Drama exploded because L started it. So the more bitchy one is definitely L. (44:25)
This post has been edited by supermoto: Oct 9 2020, 05:46 AM
supermoto
post Oct 9 2020, 10:55 AM

Casual
373 posts

Page 122 and still going on

user posted image
supermoto
post Oct 12 2020, 10:14 PM

Casual
373 posts

QUOTE(Mockingjx @ Oct 12 2020, 09:08 PM)
Tu lah kau, perempuan nama mimie memang banyak tak guna. See lah what had happened, kena game (yeah yeah despite it was dated back in 2018) but still...
most of the girls name mimie memang perangai macam hanat, perasan cantik.
Owh izzit? Hahaha before a day, she want flirt flirt me next dsy suddenly see her status say chasing work better then ever sicne i question her bout want help only find me and her lying bout the baby is hers. Which isnt. Then she change attitufe got angry coz frust cant used me anymore also never once help her coz no time n no chance.

And i try say i want present her this she say think she childish meh,then her nickname unicorn for what? Still like budak budak. Lol women.. Want use guy for her own benifit ego kena challenge and men do wrong abit also whole world end dy.. Pukwwmak punya orng.

keluarpattern

This post has been edited by supermoto: Oct 12 2020, 11:34 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0605sec    0.21    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:19 AM