Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 25 y.o getting RM3000 basic only

views

imran
post Oct 16 2020, 09:45 PM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(Alotquestion @ Oct 2 2020, 12:42 AM)
26 y.o getting RM3000 basic only.. is it low? 1 year experience, from 2.8k to 3k

i checked 'let's talk salary', a lot of them 26/27 years old getting 5k/6k, most least also 4k at my age already

i cannot imagine if next year increment also 5% / 10% , i will probably get 3.3k only at age 27.  cry.gif  cry.gif

sad.gif  sad.gif
what is your job title & company ?

Raikkonen
post Oct 17 2020, 06:10 AM

I'll be your ♡ ☁ ☼ ☂
8,363 posts

QUOTE(MyRedz @ Oct 16 2020, 09:40 PM)
Yes  that's highly important.
Right mindset is important too

Can I know what industry are you current in?
Pm me please
Edit your posting; missing code.

CODE
[/quote]

In littlegamer's posting.

This post has been edited by Raikkonen: Oct 17 2020, 06:25 AM
MasBoleh!
post Oct 18 2020, 01:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,108 posts

QUOTE(anggaPra @ Oct 16 2020, 10:26 AM)
lol let's talk salary thread most salaries are inflated anyways.. im 25 and earn around 3k also.. my peers also earning somewhere around 3k, some of them even earning lower than 2.8k.. the only way to make more money nowadays is to work full time and do some freelance cus your boss won't give too high of an increment especially with current economy.. and that's exactly what i did..
Mind sharing what kind of freelance are you doing?
mini orchard
post Oct 18 2020, 06:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,482 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Oct 18 2020, 01:59 AM)
Use your personal interest, experience and whatever skills you possess to make extra money during free time and NOT in conflict with your current job.

If have to list, there are plenty .... weekend stall, grab, online product trading, baking, tailoring, etc

A tip for you ... I have an ex colleague who will bungkus breakfast for us. Every evening, those interested will list down what he she wants and breakfast is on the pantry table next morning. Definite she make some money but how much, we dont ask as long price is reasonable, else who is so nice to do free labour everyday.....and most of us will moan if she is on leave ! Occaionally, she brings cookies for sale ... own baked or as agent.

So, it depends on how creative and to what extend you are willing to do. If this that susah, everything sure cannot lor.

As for me, I have my homestay and harvest from my mini orchard.

This post has been edited by mini orchard: Oct 18 2020, 07:04 AM
anggaPra
post Oct 18 2020, 10:50 AM

[nothing to put here]
940 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Oct 18 2020, 01:59 AM)
I’m doing bookkeeping and accounting freelance. My clients are all SMEs who can’t afford to hire full time accounting staff
MasBoleh!
post Oct 18 2020, 01:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,108 posts

QUOTE(mini orchard @ Oct 18 2020, 06:31 AM)
Use your personal interest, experience and whatever skills you possess to make extra money during free time and NOT in conflict with your current job.

If have to list, there are plenty .... weekend stall, grab, online product trading, baking, tailoring, etc

A tip for you ... I have an ex colleague who will bungkus breakfast for us. Every evening, those interested will list down what he she wants and breakfast is on the pantry table next morning. Definite she make some money but how much, we dont ask as long price is reasonable, else who is so nice to do free labour everyday.....and most of us will moan if she is on leave ! Occaionally, she brings cookies for sale ... own baked or as agent.

So, it depends on how creative and to what extend you are willing to do. If this that susah, everything sure cannot lor.

As for me, I have my homestay and harvest from my mini orchard.
Thank you so much for such a wonderful tips and advices.

I am in the midst of gauging what I can do to increase my income. Your post is certainly helpful, I hope it will enlighten other forumers who are lost just like me.

Again, thank you and appreciate a lot.

QUOTE(anggaPra @ Oct 18 2020, 10:50 AM)
I’m doing bookkeeping and accounting freelance. My clients are all SMEs who can’t afford to hire full time accounting staff
I see. Thank you

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0178sec    0.76    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2020 - 02:33 PM