post Oct 22 2020, 06:31 PM

Casual
330 posts

i play on pc really nice
ascension278
post Jan 4 2021, 02:09 PM

Casual
330 posts

how to build Qiqi in order to be viable? My Bennett does so much more (heal scale off HP, DPS stat is decent). I heal 4.2k every tick (30k hp, 1.5k atk), and his CD for both skills are so fast.

Qiqi skills take too long for CD, heals are negligent unless for her ulti, and her talent of creating the mark for heals has a long CD, and is not reliable at all
ascension278
post Jan 4 2021, 02:49 PM

Casual
330 posts

QUOTE(Zen Qiu Gaming @ Jan 4 2021, 02:24 PM)
how exactly had you been using her in your current line up/playstyle?

whats her overall stats, weapon and artifacts? shes not healing good enough in a sense youre not getting enough heal per hits or sustainability for your rotation?
About 16k hp, 1.8k atk.

1. My playstyle is to change up my 4 active characters for elemental reactions. Using QiQi "e' on other characters do not provide much healing (super slow tick rate), range is short and CD too long for it to be a reliable combo maker.
2. Her Ulti takes long to recharge, and the heals require characters to actually hit enemies before healing
3. Her passive talent lasts for 6 seconds, on a 30 second cooldown. When actually using it, I find that it's not smooth enough to guarantee a high heal uptime.
4. Her atk scaling stat leaves her with lower HP

In comparison, Bennett just bulldozes through with high DPS even with HP scaling stats and super useful atk boost + heal.

How can a 4 star blatantly be better than a 5 star

Unless you can guide me with how Qiqi should be played biggrin.gif

ascension278
post Jan 4 2021, 05:36 PM

Casual
330 posts

QUOTE(zilch28 @ Jan 4 2021, 05:27 PM)
QiQi is just a heal bot. Artifacts doesn't mean much on her. You can literally run any set and do just fine, similarly for weapon. I know a lot of people like to run sacrificial on her, but if she's not on the field, it doesn't trigger the effect (so only first hit does).

She is a character with crazy burst heals - because of passive.

Generally I'll just use E and let it tick up slowly and that's usually more than enough since I don't face tank mobs. When low on health and I need a sudden burst I'll just use her to do a couple of normal hits to apply the talisman and then rotate all my characters that needs healing, a couple of hits and everyone is full, 6s is more than enough. If only my carry needs to heal, I'll even use the 6s to face tank and just continue hitting.

Q is generally reserved for emergency situations where I'm literally dying on next hit. Her energy regen is bad because she cannot generate particles, unless you have constellations. But even with that I don't find myself needing Q a lot and its usually there when I need it.

So far QiQi has done a fantastic job keeping my party alive, the only exception is when I get careless like taking a clean shot from the cyro lawachurl laugh.gif
This is my playstyle with Qiqi, until I found Bennett

With an ulti duration of 12 seconds, and CD of 15 seconds and a 4.2k hp heal per second / 1k atk boost, i can play as aggressive as I want on any domain / world bosses without thinking about skill cooldowns and setup.
ascension278
post Jan 5 2021, 04:19 PM

Casual
330 posts

QUOTE(skincladalien @ Jan 5 2021, 03:38 PM)
no need c2 for her to burst... the pool got so many 5* why keep giving me the same one  shakehead.gif

and also i only bought welkin moon so 70 pulls need about a month to reach...basically like 2 months wasted.
Why pull on standard banner? Event banner has 50% to give u a non-event 5 star hero. Unless you wanted 5 star weapons in the pool, but then again u risk getting 3 same 5*

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0750sec    0.66    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 05:43 PM