Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Travel plans after this pandemic is over?

views

kristinella P
post Oct 2 2020, 03:51 AM

Probation
2 posts

I plan to visit Dubai with my fiance as soon as the situation improves a little. We have already thought of everything. We rent a car Evolve https://evolve.ae/ to avoid public transport. It will seem to me much better and more comfortable. Our own car, we can go wherever we want at any time. I really look forward to when this time has already come.
LikaMalika P
post Oct 8 2020, 03:35 AM

Probation
0 posts

I do not advise you to travel now. Can't you endure this difficult time for us? Stay at home. Go through this and go wherever you want. Take care of your health and the health of others.
glozz
post Oct 8 2020, 05:32 PM

"Robocop"
1,669 posts

I plan to go home to Malaysia! Yearly trip home for CNY looks definitely gone-case for Feb'21, hopefully only delayed to mid-end '21, but can't say anything it seems....
Razer.Ken
post Oct 16 2020, 08:18 PM

Enthusiast
898 posts

Not sure if its like super safe yet or not. There will always still be like a.... how to say... fear inside. The fear of uncertainty i guess?
patnam
post Oct 16 2020, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
170 posts

wanna go to Taiwan for real...!!
waghyu
post Oct 16 2020, 09:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,059 posts

QUOTE(nanas80 @ Sep 11 2020, 10:18 AM)
What are your travel plans/dreams after this pandemic is over?  rclxm9.gif Been watching so much food travel videos from the Food Ranger & Mark Wiens and I'm loving their Iran videos especially, their food looks phenomenal and their people are so friendly! Iran is definitely on my to go list now.
Yes Isfahan is beautiful...
Blofeld
post Oct 17 2020, 02:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,382 posts

QUOTE(Razer.Ken @ Oct 16 2020, 08:18 PM)
Not sure if its like super safe yet or not. There will always still be like a.... how to say... fear inside. The fear of uncertainty i guess?
Tuberculosis is endemic in several countries yet ppl still dare to travel.

Malaysia, included, has very high TB cases.

Tuberculosis also causes permanent lung damage yet ppl dont care and don't bother.

The reason why covid-19 gets more attention is because it's a new disease and its incubation period is shorter (therefore, kills faster as well).

So, governments throughout the world need to take steps to curb this from spreading further.

Good in a way that the general public are aware of this disease but some ppl are treating it like as if Covid-19 is the ONLY disease in the world.

For example, MDR-tuberculosis and XDR-tuberculosis are so much worst compared to covid-19 and the cases are very very high in some countries, especially China, yet ppl still dare to travel to China.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.80    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th October 2020 - 02:47 PM