Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

yhtan
post Sep 9 2020, 04:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(Matchy @ Sep 9 2020, 02:57 PM)
maybe sancho is good... but not 120mil good.
Kai Havertz also cost 89mil pound for Chelsea.

Dortmund ask for 100mil pound for Sancho, some more english player command higher premium, i think the valuation is somewhat at market value. Problem is Kayu and Glazer willing to fork out that money or not.
yhtan
post Sep 9 2020, 04:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Sep 9 2020, 04:24 PM)
i think will. but quite topkek if drag so long and pay same amount bvb requested in the begining.. but now no fans in stadium, no ppl make noise so woodward relax a bit..
I think will add in clause like XX champions league match, appearance, goals etc to make up until 100mil. Even in Kai Havertz case also about 10-20mil floating fee which payable in future.
yhtan
post Sep 9 2020, 04:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Sep 9 2020, 04:41 PM)
have to give credit to cfc marina. the woman can bargain... men never good with bargaining price..  console.gif
I reserve my compliment for her, much of the Chelsea recruitment in the past was done by Michael Emenalo and then took over by Peter Cech.
yhtan
post Sep 9 2020, 05:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Sep 9 2020, 04:56 PM)
Dortmund wants 120m euros. No installments, no performance clauses.

That was in August, now don't think they want to sell anymore this season as they have 0 debts and no financial pressure. They can wait and sancho won't push for a move.

Havertz move is split into installments and performance clauses. 70 upfront and the rest on installments and performance. Worth it for De bruyne 2.0
That's the problem now, Kayu if don't have that kind of fund, give up and move up to alternative target like David Brooks (but worry of the injury issue), or wait until next season which we have financial improvement then only move for it. Even now u can see Barca and RM is not spending big this season.
yhtan
post Sep 10 2020, 12:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Sep 9 2020, 08:55 PM)
25m for bale and 300k p/W for bale.... Any thoughts?
I would say no, i worry he prioritize golf rather than football. Some more his salary is higher than the rest of the team (except Pogba and DDG)

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Sep 9 2020, 10:01 PM)
dont know real or not one hahah, sometimes deal dead sometimes deal alive, in the end like bruno fernandes, we just pay what the club wants and get him in  doh.gif  doh.gif
The personal terms has been agree, now stuck on transfer fee, Fabrizio has been saying this months ago sweat.gif
yhtan
post Sep 14 2020, 02:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Sep 13 2020, 09:41 PM)
https://www.espn.com/soccer/soccer-transfer...nha-in-outburst

Hoeness said the English clubs are "trying to blackmail us, in the sense that they're waiting until the last week of the window and then will throw in a cheap offer."

He added that Thiago "has clearly made an agreement with Liverpool, or Manchester United or both, and both clubs are now bluffing. Neither has approached Bayern. That's not the way to do things as I see it."

Woodward’s bodoh modus operandi
Why salah Kayu? Obviously is the agent trying to milk for a good deal or wanna force BM to let him go to Liverpool.

I don't think we will sign Thiago at this season

yhtan
post Sep 14 2020, 08:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Sep 14 2020, 06:31 PM)
dah kata he sucks punya... he and DM are the one i feel deserve to go... lost the dressing room and lost the respect of fans...
If u watch "All or nothing : Tottenham"

Then u will understand why Jomo failed to survive at Man Utd during his 2.5 year at Man Utd, even Daniel Levy is not quite happy of what he talk in the series (Something related to Chelsea/Tottenham).
yhtan
post Sep 15 2020, 09:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Sep 15 2020, 09:26 AM)
this season my not so dark horse bet will be on everton... laugh.gif jrod unleash from rm dy
Ancelotti know how to use him, btw they got it cheap since RM need to offload him asap.

Jomo criticize his own player "lazy" in front of media, he still didn't learn his lesson eh. whistling.gif
yhtan
post Sep 15 2020, 11:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(feekle @ Sep 15 2020, 11:08 AM)
whats wrong for telling the truth? Are players babies? So u can't scold them out in the open?
If roy keane were to do the same, will you judge him differently from JM?
As a manager, u should protect your own player and refrain from humiliating them in front of media, SAF will not do that and rather talk to them on the training pitch/dressing room/meeting room. This is man management where Jomo failed badly on it.

That's why Roy Keane was asked to leave after he talk bad about players on MUTV, SAF ask him to leave because of this issue. Roy Keane now working as pundit and he has freedom to express.
yhtan
post Sep 16 2020, 10:31 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Sep 16 2020, 05:32 PM)
The problem is not due the price of the buyback. What happened if we only have him as cover, and then RM activated the clause? We could be left with no player to play at that position at all.
Yes, i believe this is the main issue. It is not the right of first refusal type of clause.
yhtan
post Sep 17 2020, 10:56 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Sep 17 2020, 07:14 AM)
Just saw this appear on my feed.
Tottenham complete £13m Bale deal
1 hour ago
06:05

The Wales star looks set for a reunion

Gareth Bale has sealed a return to Tottenham from Real Madrid, claims the Daily Mail.

The Wales attacker has agreed to return to Spurs on a season-long loan worth more than £13 million (€14m/$16m) with Los Blancos set to finance some of the move.

An official announcement is expected soon with no Tottenham player to depart the club as part of the deal following reports Dele Alli could be heading to the Santiago Bernabeu.
QUOTE(Matchy @ Sep 17 2020, 09:19 AM)
13mil and wage subsidy? Macam cheap.
Rumors Tottenham is paying 13mil to RM as loan fee, that's equivalent to gareth bale annual wages sweat.gif

yhtan
post Sep 18 2020, 10:58 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(alien2003 @ Sep 17 2020, 09:55 PM)
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54175499
Over spent then end up need to balance the book then what? Lay off the staff working with the clubs? Like what some clubs had done?
I think Kayu did good in one thing, still giving out wages to those matchday steward despite covid-19 pandemic. And did not apply pay cut on any staff or player. In return that has hurt us financially in transfer market.

To buy Sancho i believe we have to seek for loan, this loan might take us few years to pay back. Financial always come first because Glazer is not middle east tycoon or russian tycoon who able to pump in money as they like.

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Sep 18 2020, 10:43 AM)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...olf-Friday.html

funny news hahaha. no wonder can't get la. ogs dunno play golf
Do u know how much will it cost to loan bale? 13mil is about 250k per week.
yhtan
post Sep 18 2020, 03:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(jas029 @ Sep 18 2020, 03:23 PM)
i do think he is very open in joining us (else he can just come out and stop this saga once and for all by saying he's staying right).. at the same time, he is conducting himself very well and professionally (no tantrums, no transfer request, etc).. a value trait there

u're spot on with the ambition.. probably the glazers are content with 4th.. or 5th or 6th.. and then inject just enough money to prop us back to 4th again
we're stocked with quality backup in defence eh? deadwood quality that is tongue.gif
That's the quality that OGS want in the dressing room.

Until now we still unable to offload Jones, Perreira, Lingard, Rojo, Smalling. This one i think can hantam Kayu because he always sell players at damn low value. If Smalling selling at 10mil pound to Roma, might as well cancel the sales and retain him as a backup players.
yhtan
post Sep 19 2020, 11:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

Surprisingly Fosu Mensah got the start, look like OGS is giving AWB and Greenwood a lesson here
yhtan
post Sep 20 2020, 12:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Sep 19 2020, 11:58 PM)
awb apa hal? kayu hijau i understand la.  hmm.gif
Finally, in other Covid-19 related Manchester United news, Aaron Wan-Bissaka will have to go into a 14-day isolation after his return from vacation in the UAE. His required quarantine after Dubai will mean he’ll miss some of United’s pre-season training at Carrington, but there shouldn’t be too much of a fuss. He kept in good shape through the initial 3-month suspension of football, and will be back in time to train before the season starts in mid-September.
yhtan
post Sep 20 2020, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

Agreed with Evra here, VDB is better player since he roam around a lot more than Pogba

yhtan
post Sep 21 2020, 10:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(ashportal @ Sep 21 2020, 09:47 AM)
i blame OLE

his reaction for a manager way too cool to lose like this

what he do during season break? 1 friendly match only
Few weeks before this we have player playing for their respective country, so the timing was damn pack for Ole to have his own full squad in fitness.
yhtan
post Sep 21 2020, 04:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Sep 21 2020, 03:47 PM)
Jesse lingard swap with delle ali. On tak on?
Do we need another no.8 player in our squad? hmm.gif
yhtan
post Sep 22 2020, 12:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(Azury36 @ Sep 22 2020, 06:00 AM)
Spot on!

Can't say anything much, what Evra said is what the fans always talk about.

The frustration is not on this transfer but way back since 2014. The bullshit from Glazer that care about money and damn about United

United will and always cycle the same things. 3 years new manager, the first year back him, the next year reject everything the manager need and next sack the manager

The cycle of Van Gaal, the cycle of Mourinho and the cycle will be Ole. Hope it won't happen to Ole but as business perspective it is good. Business goes up and drop and boom again

The money will flourish under Glazer account and we United suffer as always!!!
Matt Judge is the one handling all this, problem is he doesn't improve after so many years, and early of the days he enrich Mino by recruiting Pogba, Lukaku, Zlatan and Mkhitaryan.

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Sep 22 2020, 11:00 AM)
Interesting individual analysis on the people populating management at Old Trafford.

We are a football club, being run by former investment bankers and lawyers. Which means we no longer function as a football club, but as a business where profits dictate decisions rather than footballing reasons. Yes, football has become a business but it shouldn't come at the cost of the football.

The fanbase is being milked and support being eroded by people who do not understand what Manchester United are about.
Football business is very tough, i watched All or nothing Tottenham series and i find Daniel Levy is a very rigid and successful football chairman. Within 20 years they got new stadium and new training ground. He admit football is a toughest business he ever manage, it is not about figure and also the result on the pitch that matters.
yhtan
post Sep 25 2020, 10:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,411 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Sep 25 2020, 10:21 AM)
he auto drop to no3 liao despite playing well in cup games. even playing well in cup games also cant fight ddg what more to say now got henderson young and english. romero going everton might not be bad for him since pickford under a lot pressure and lotti is a good manager.
It is reasonable since he has lesser playing time anyway, but why sell to Everton sweat.gif

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0224sec    1.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th October 2021 - 03:36 PM