Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

Azury36
post Sep 8 2020, 10:40 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Sep 8 2020, 10:19 PM)
doh.gif bloody lowballer

Can't do much, the salary is insane.

Who gonna buy Jones 75k per week? Rojo 80k per week? Lingard 70k per week?

Let alone Mata 160k per week

To clean deadwood is a huge task, thank god we get rid of Sanchez and now Smalling
Azury36
post Sep 12 2020, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Sep 11 2020, 05:44 PM)
Paul Pogba has returned to Carrington for #mufc training after recovering from coronavirus #mulive

will he infect the other players there haha
No, I don't think so, Hopefully gonna get his full potential and fully fit.

Azury36
post Sep 14 2020, 09:56 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

JM so yesterday he can't keep new and modern tactics that park the bus won't be the best weapon for him now.

About transfer, if we get Sancho and any proper LB more than happy for that. Luke Shaw is injury prone even tho he is decent LB
Azury36
post Sep 14 2020, 11:51 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(MrBlackie33 @ Sep 14 2020, 10:42 PM)
What we can expect from Glazer???

He is a leecher, sucking United money for 89 million yet United still in debt about 100 million mad.gif

Yet many still backing Glazer, he is abusing United so much and the fact remaining for the past 3 managers. All of them talking the same things United not buy the players they need

And now it is Ole times, with Tier 1 news from James Cooper said United are considering Bale as an alternative for Sancho mega_shok.gif

If Sancho didn't come can we rely on week in week out with Martial, Rashford, Greenwood for EPL, FA Cup, Champions League, Carabao Cup?

Don't talk about Lingard, Mata, James, Ighalo for substitution the drop-off is too much

This post has been edited by Azury36: Sep 14 2020, 11:51 PM
Azury36
post Sep 15 2020, 11:21 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(onepack @ Sep 15 2020, 11:04 AM)
yup was thinking this too.. just loan bale.

sancho can wait next season
Lol Sancho next season? Loan Bale?

Are we getting Sanchez 2.0, and next season Real Madrid will gonna get Sancho and what United using old golf Bale

Ole wants players who hunger to win to play not golf player!

The mentality some of us really facepalm
Azury36
post Sep 15 2020, 11:22 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Sep 15 2020, 10:59 AM)
if no sancho, loan bale pun jadi lah
We dont need golf player
Azury36
post Sep 15 2020, 11:26 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Sep 15 2020, 09:47 AM)
You do know who owns United right? It's their club and their right no matter how much fans dislike what they are doing. I'm not backing glazer or anything but football is a business and unless we get a rich owner whom treats his club like his personal plaything or hobby (Chelsea) we won't see so much money pouring in. An owner like roman would also have risks involved, what if one day he becomes bored with football? Or his money runs low? The club would be ditched aside. It has happened before. Look at QPR, an example Malaysians can understand.
And some of United fans agree to get Bale and let Sancho go to Real Madrid

United to build players with got high determination and hunger not golf player

Glazer is testing water whether to see United fans reaction. If not get Sancho,Bale okay what? This kind of "Tak apa" attitude is spread in global scale

Azury36
post Sep 15 2020, 10:44 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(onepack @ Sep 15 2020, 12:05 PM)
season already start.. being realistic sancho gonna cost more now. he is dortmund 1st team player while bale is backup

sanchez loan work for inter.. why not bale.

sign bale is a big no now but loan better than nothing. can see bale happier here
Bale is injury prone. Just this year he injured 3 times 2 times at January and Zidane stop using him but on 9 Sept he injured again after so long rest he injured again and again and again

Why United wants to waste 300k per week for his salary for him to sit at the bench and play for 30 minutes and get injured again

Are United collect rubbish from Real Madrid disposal? He injured 24 times at Real Madrid

Bale is no longer young he is 31 damn years old and will be on 32 years old and Bale is not wine!

This post has been edited by Azury36: Sep 15 2020, 10:47 PM
Azury36
post Sep 16 2020, 05:29 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Sep 16 2020, 04:57 PM)
Wait for the final news, but I do believe United really lost the touch and skill of negotiation.

I know there is clause buyback but if from 25million(RM offers to United) and buyback is around 45million I don't think it is bad transfer
Azury36
post Sep 16 2020, 05:49 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Sep 16 2020, 05:32 PM)
The problem is not due the price of the buyback. What happened if we only have him as cover, and then RM activated the clause? We could be left with no player to play at that position at all.
Like it or not even without buyback clause, Reguillon will join Real Madrid that his childhood club just like Ronaldo

I know we want long term solution but he can cover United this season without impacting so much money for United

It is totally different from Bale. Bale football is near to end he doesn't have desire to play plus he is truly injury prone like Jones

United can get some money to buy another LB which again a headache for United but at least United got extra money to spend and the Glazer doesn't get full profit for not spending the money

Now hoping Alex Telles to join even he is 27. He is good on attacking but not so much on the defensive side
Azury36
post Sep 16 2020, 06:07 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Sep 16 2020, 05:54 PM)
The concern is not a bout Reguillon goes back to RM, but with the buyback clause we lose control over what could happened. If they trigger it we would be forced to sell back. Regardless of if we have another backup or replacement or not. Normal sale back to RM is ok, we can accept or reject or negotiate to sell after we have replacement or something. But with buyback, no choice.
I fully understand the gravity of buyback clause that RM can trigger to buy him back but we need to look at the whole picture since when our Board so efficient on transfers?

VDB is from the help of Van Der Sar if without him, United with the news still monitoring the situation. Maguire, Wan Bissaka and James no one wants them

With Sancho, the player wants to join United but again because of the fee or agreement between Dortmund and United it stalls or never happens

Now with Reguillon, United at least got sometimes to think and scout which player that suit for LB for long period a season or two

Anyway, it is past, now United should get new LB which rumours said Alex Telles is on the front queue. Hope things go well for United

Azury36
post Sep 16 2020, 06:12 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Sep 16 2020, 05:55 PM)
left back?
funny how no one mention Álex Grimaldo with benfica. why no one kacau him?
I think he is decent but again United Board is not competent

Azury36
post Sep 16 2020, 09:58 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

Sir Alex did miracle things since 2005 till 2009 even under Glazer. Did Glazer help United?

the Glazers' debt

This post has been edited by Azury36: Sep 16 2020, 10:18 PM
Azury36
post Sep 17 2020, 06:43 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(ljf123 @ Sep 16 2020, 10:27 PM)
notice that too, it's getting a bit out of control since previous thread sweat.gif

fixed  thumbsup.gif
Thanks bro biggrin.gif
Azury36
post Sep 17 2020, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Sep 17 2020, 01:54 PM)
come judge your self on the window here..

https://www.transfermarkt.com/manchester-un...fers/verein/985

10/11 and 13/14 are both bad....
2010-2011 we are Champions squad so not much complaint while 2013-2014 we are an ageing team and also United lost SAF

And that that point 2013 we are Champions so at that time we used to think even without replacement United will be okay

Now on the current situation, United got a huge gap between Liverpool 30 points different for last season, City and in fact Chelsea improved the squad depth

Is United chasing to be top? or complacent for chasing top 4,5 or 6 and play UEFA Cup?

Liverpool now with Champions squad same situation with United 2010-2011 just added 1 quality player Thiago that can achieve 20 winning EPL while United does not try to stop it(The Board)

Azury36
post Sep 17 2020, 08:15 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(jas029 @ Sep 17 2020, 02:31 PM)
definitely fitness issues to worry about especially for those who were not involve in international duties..

in addition, the squad depth is worrying.. as excited as i am for donny, him alone is not enough to improve the squad as a whole.. because one, we need more.. and second, the deadwood still remain..

again, aware that we may eventually sign sancho and others since the window still remain open until oct 5.. but isn't it better to get it all sorted out before season start? why take the risk in losing points on matchday right?
True, even Sancho came in we still struggle for squad depth especially or defensive side

Even we have 6 CB, only 2players are halfly decent while the rest are mediocre

Our LB the Luke Shaw is left-footed while William is right-footed that more suitable to play at RB. And please don't talk about Rojo he long gone

I think with Sancho we can close the gap from 30 points off to 20 points or perhaps 15 points but to stop Liverpool to win EPL for 20th time is almost impossible unless Liverpool squad got injuries especially Salah, Mane and Van Dijk

But Chelsea could pull of surprise for this upcoming match against Liverpool

Azury36
post Sep 18 2020, 07:34 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(RalphRatedR @ Sep 18 2020, 07:30 PM)
I remember some pitchside reporter once said on Astro, "Kayu is the best in the world in making money".
Literally can call from Manchester United to Bankchester United
Azury36
post Sep 19 2020, 08:10 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Sep 19 2020, 07:51 AM)
Ole is facing the press and talking nonsense, making excuses for the whole management as they go.....”small pool of players” my ass. We are 3rd for goodness sake. Am I to believe there is a worldwide lack of players who can improve us? Are you saying our existing players are so damn good already that we don’t need any strengthening? Then win the league dammit.

At some point I pity him for having to put up with this crap, but once you start defending them you are just part of the problem man. Someone bring in Rio please, I’m sure he’ll do the job.
Ole didn't defend the board. If you listen carefully when James Cooper ask about fans dissatisfaction on online media. Ole didn't condemn the fans nor he supports the board. He simply said "we need the passion of the fans that what United built for so long and used to be"

He said "we need strengthen and improves and start with good momentum"

If you read between the line Ole is at our side and disappointed not to buy players that could affect the good momentum at early season and positve start is so important
Azury36
post Sep 19 2020, 08:14 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Sep 19 2020, 08:11 AM)
dunno how many trillion years mau monitor laugh.gif

I'm not surprised we not getting anyone this season aside from VDB

This Telles news is a smokescreen from Sancho failure
Azury36
post Sep 20 2020, 01:04 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

Disgrace by Mc Tominnay. Bruno running back with determination while Mc Tominnay just jumping and watch!

5 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0316sec    1.46    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th October 2021 - 03:58 PM