244 posts

GG Ajax. 11 players positive covid 😅
max_cavalera
post Nov 3 2020, 09:18 AM

rebirth
5,406 posts

QUOTE(maserati @ Nov 2 2020, 09:00 PM)
Ole back in 2019 -

Asked if he still believes Pogba is the man to get United back to the top, Solskjaer said: "Paul is a fantastic player, a fantastic human being and has always been a great professional.

"I've had a great relationship with him, I had him in the reserves a few years back.

"And I said [previously], 'if he's in your squad, you'd build your team around him', and I haven't changed that much since then, so I would say the same now."
Sounds like Ole get starstruck by Pogba biggrin.gif

Ole must have a big poster of Pogba hanging in his bedroom tongue.gif

zhou.xingxing
post Nov 3 2020, 09:31 AM

:3
1,691 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Nov 3 2020, 09:14 AM)
GG Ajax. 11 players positive covid 😅
just bad luck i guess... bound to happen to any club... close contact sports in training and in game. hope all can recover with minimal or no side effects...
damnself
post Nov 3 2020, 11:06 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 3 2020, 09:31 AM)
just bad luck i guess... bound to happen to any club... close contact sports in training and in game. hope all can recover with minimal or no side effects...
Team tengah high flying suddenly kena like this. Hilang momentum terus 😅
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 3 2020, 11:20 AM

:3
1,691 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Nov 3 2020, 11:06 AM)
Team tengah high flying suddenly kena like this. Hilang momentum terus 😅
no choice la.. uk 2nd lockdown. but says epl still continue...
SUSwongth7
post Nov 3 2020, 11:46 AM

Casual
440 posts

so no one praise leeds utd anymore after the high flying start?..i thought some suggested Bielsa to replace ole..

kek
lee82gx
post Nov 3 2020, 12:42 PM

I guess I'm special
2,861 posts

Praise Brenda! And buy Soyuncu / half of the Leicester team.
bansai
post Nov 3 2020, 12:42 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(wongth7 @ Nov 3 2020, 11:46 AM)
so no one praise leeds utd anymore after the high flying start?..i thought some suggested Bielsa to replace ole..

kek
Let me guess, you just saw the score and thought Leicester rolled Leeds over.

Leeds were controlling and pressing them with the bang average squad that they had. Defence was let down by individual mistakes.

Bielsa is not that suitable because of his English but his tactics and team motivation is fantastic. No one dares to look as them as the inferior side. No one was scared of Leicester the season when they won the league. Who dares say the same against Leeds.

Leeds need better defenders and they will be a complete team. I'm still on the fence about Bamford.
yhtan
post Nov 3 2020, 12:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 2 2020, 07:07 PM)
more like he and mino holding kayu balls.. pay my wage or i walk for free and bye bye 80m?

his performance going forward is good. but the thing is he is asked to do both. next game ask him defend. next game ask him pass from the back. every game diff instruction.
Can consider to sell him off next summer if negotiation breakdown, tbh his performance is like yoyo for me.

Ole substitution still need to condemn, when we are losing 0-1, need to put more attacking player, but he sub out Fred and put Matic in doh.gif

Thomas Partey and Elneny has nullify Bruno and Pogba by tracking both of them, Fred and Mctom clearly is not excel is passing, that's why the game is so dull with horizontal passing and back passing. 2nd half when Pogba switch to left side and there is some momentum on there. Ole should sub out Fred/Mctom and Pogba and put Cavani and VDB in, switch Rashford to left side and ask the fullback to push forward. Cavani is the type of striker rely on supply, be it crossing or passing.
SUSwongth7
post Nov 3 2020, 12:59 PM

Casual
440 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Nov 3 2020, 12:42 PM)
Let me guess, you just saw the score and thought Leicester rolled Leeds over.

Leeds were controlling and pressing them with the bang average squad that they had. Defence was let down by individual mistakes.

Bielsa is not that suitable because of his English but his tactics and team motivation is fantastic. No one dares to look as them as the inferior side. No one was scared of Leicester the season when they won the league. Who dares say the same against Leeds.

Leeds need better defenders and they will be a complete team. I'm still on the fence about Bamford.
Lets see if this statement is valid throughout the season..

Sounds very much like man utd vs RBL..fantastic pressing and motivation pon kalah 5-0....lol

Just another dark horse team like sunderland long time ago when they have kevin philips
bansai
post Nov 3 2020, 01:41 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(wongth7 @ Nov 3 2020, 12:59 PM)
Lets see if this statement is valid throughout the season..

Sounds very much like man utd vs RBL..fantastic pressing and motivation pon kalah 5-0....lol

Just another dark horse team like sunderland long time ago when they have kevin philips
another match where 5-0 is not reflective on the match itself. It was an even game at best and for a team just est in 2009 or 10 i think they have done well since nagelsmann arrived. Young and new ideas that work. They won't win the bundesliga anytime soon, but if they can consistently hit top 2-3 then they will have a chance.

United just need to play well and try to win the game. The setup, lineup and subs has been atrocious. Players don't gel even after so long together. Ole needs to change fast. This is not Cardiff. No one seems to remember about his time there.

Relegated, complained he didn't have his own players, a whole new team he chose arrived and he still didn't know the best starting lineup for Cardiff. Bested by 2nd tier managers.
Matchy
post Nov 3 2020, 02:15 PM

Regular
1,105 posts

Man Utd legend Ryan Giggs arrested

LONDON: Wales manager and Manchester United great Ryan Giggs has been arrested on suspicion of assault, according to UK newspaper reports late Monday.

The Football Association of Wales issued a statement saying: "The FAW is aware of an alleged incident involving the National Team Manager, Ryan Giggs. The FAW will be making no further comment at this current time."

The Sun newspaper said police were called to the 46-year-old Giggs's home late on Sunday after reports of a disturbance.

Giggs was arrested and questioned on suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault, the newspaper said.

The Sun quoted a statement from Greater Manchester Police as saying: "Police were called at 10.05pm on Sunday to reports of a disturbance. A woman in her 30s sustained minor injuries but did not require any treatment.

"A 46-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of section 47 assault and section 39 common assault."

Wales have cancelled Tuesday's press conference when Giggs was due to name his squad for the friendly against the USA, and Nations League fixtures with the Republic of Ireland and Finland later this month.

Giggs was appointed Wales manager in January 2018 after a stellar playing career in which he won 13 Premier League titles, two Champions Leagues, four FA Cups and three League Cups with Manchester United, and was capped 64 times for Wales.--AFP
IpohGuyz
post Nov 3 2020, 03:48 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 3 2020, 12:48 PM)
Can consider to sell him off next summer if negotiation breakdown, tbh his performance is like yoyo for me.

Ole substitution still need to condemn, when we are losing 0-1, need to put more attacking player, but he sub out Fred and put Matic in doh.gif

Thomas Partey and Elneny has nullify Bruno and Pogba by tracking both of them, Fred and Mctom clearly is not excel is passing, that's why the game is so dull with horizontal passing and back passing. 2nd half when Pogba switch to left side and there is some momentum on there. Ole should sub out Fred/Mctom and Pogba and put Cavani and VDB in, switch Rashford to left side and ask the fullback to push forward. Cavani is the type of striker rely on supply, be it crossing or passing.
bias clouded your thinking bro haha. fred matic subs is before the goal is scored. i think the sub is justified cause fred has been holding back his tackle cause on yellow.

partey memang world class. totally dominate the midfield and bully pogba.

suddenly thought on checking bruno pogba starts together. the stats are horrible. see probability also know cannot start together
this season (nearly kelong all 4 matches when they start together)
arsenal lose 1-0
spurs lose 6-1
brighton barely win 3-2
cp lose 3-1

last season
sevilla lose 2-1
copahengen win 1-0
leicester win 2-0
west ham 1-1
cp win 2-0
soton 2-2

4 win 4 lose 2 draw. mid table club stats. ini ole masih mau please pogba or want save his own job now.

more fun fact. in the last 5 games we lost, 4 games involve jogba bruno combo starts.

This post has been edited by IpohGuyz: Nov 3 2020, 04:00 PM
TSalien2003
post Nov 3 2020, 06:29 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Staff
12,754 posts

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5052002

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.09    6 queries    GZIP Disabled