Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

bansai
post Oct 17 2020, 10:09 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

3am game is a definite win, there's no 2 ways about it. Either win or there will be a revolt. Even a draw is not acceptable. The players will play their way and not care about the tactics tomorrow morning. They will be fighting for their own survival.

If lingard starts then GG.
bansai
post Oct 17 2020, 10:55 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

Always the victim.
bansai
post Oct 18 2020, 10:31 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

Thank you captain! You did the team a favor! Captain Dolly I mean, not the one on the pitch 😅

The best positive I see on the pitch is James playing on the left and rashford playing up top.

MOTM mata, but will most likely be on the bench for PSG, that's why he's starting. VDB still not starting games.

The scoreline is really flattering. Bruno is carrying the team at the moment.
bansai
post Oct 21 2020, 08:24 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

Didn't watch this morning, good win for the team morale. Guess ole woke up and don't rate players based on their price tag anymore.

Wait for opta to see players ratings, seems like database error on optas side.
bansai
post Oct 21 2020, 01:10 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 21 2020, 12:39 PM)
Every single match in MUFC you prove your worth over and over.

WTH is wrong with Bailey....go to Ivory Coast, injured. Come back injured. Ask me, enough is enough. Time to sell. Good to have Axel back for goodness sake please don't get injured again.
Sell to inter for 10m, then doctors there found out that his muscles wasn't healed properly and ask him to go for another surgery to fix it. When come back stronger than ever and didn't get injured easily.
bansai
post Oct 21 2020, 03:12 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Oct 21 2020, 03:00 PM)
american problem?
FIFA vs UEFA again. Has been going on for many years.
bansai
post Oct 22 2020, 07:27 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Oct 22 2020, 07:13 PM)
Have to penalize him in order to learn through lesson

Even Ryan Giggs at young time also kena warned by SAF for not joining drinking with Lee Sharpe. Heck even Ronaldo is never late to training ground, first to arrive, last to leave, that's how SAF was impress by him, after training session train for free kick.
Ronaldo, Beckham and King Eric
bansai
post Oct 22 2020, 09:51 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Oct 22 2020, 08:09 PM)
pls, eric never kena warn by anyone in the club.
eric warn everyone in the club.
I mean those 3 first to arrive and last to leave training 😅

Now its commissioner Eric...
bansai
post Oct 25 2020, 02:25 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

mata + fernandes always a threat when they play together... Mata will almost never play a full 90..
bansai
post Oct 25 2020, 01:10 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Oct 25 2020, 11:32 AM)
Both of u sure that VDB can offer better than Mata if he play? laugh.gif

As i know Chelsea front 3 is scary attacking player which u cannot afford to give them space, which is why Ole put Fred and Mctom to cover the defensive line. Mendy is on godlike mode, he denied Rashford 2 shots and 1 shot by Mata. As i watched the game, Ole tactical was on point and he sub out James on 60th min.

McTom is bad? Just look at his position covering AWB position when he is attacking up there.
VDB new toilet. So doesn't smell that much yet. New toy.

Mata and Scott did well imo. But it was a boring game and their new cat was superb.

Both lampard and oles tactics for the game was textbook. Convervative tactics that you can learn by purchasing FIFAs level 2 study guide for coaches course. Both made very little to no changes during the game and that showed in the scoreline. A stalemate.

Subbing out James was not a tactical change. It was a refresh. The way Chelsea were sitting so deep at times because they were wary of the counter attack and switched to highline after they saw that united was also sitting deep. Ole did nothing. Should have brought out cavani earlier in order to punish them for sitting deep with a target man up front and pacy attackers to open up play once he can hold up the ball. Nothing was done until Chelsea changed their play again. Lampard was the more proactive manager while ole likes to stick to his initial plan and is not fluid.
bansai
post Oct 25 2020, 01:16 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 25 2020, 12:37 PM)
I don't have issue with our defending, out of possession play. I only have issue with penetration from left side when we have the ball....My goodness when James gets the ball the link up with Shaw is horrendous, and by himself he bang the right back so many times I think the RB for Chelsea can claim third party insurance. Shaw moving up and into the channels, but I see not much end product....yes I watching full replay but seriously it was yawn inducing.
QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 25 2020, 12:40 PM)
I suppose many of us are internally celebrating not losing to 222m Chelski...and to some extent I do too. It starts to feel like Ole wanna save his job same as Jose, same like Van Gaal...by just not losing. I dunno im super unconvinced. If it leads to better results I'm all for it. If this is our best then.....
It was a bore fest, had to keep my eyes open to wait for UFC.

The whole team did enough for a draw. Ole just didn't want to lose and hit them on the counter.

bansai
post Oct 25 2020, 03:14 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 25 2020, 02:30 PM)
I cant see Lampard really doing anything proactive other than defending further during the second half... Put in tammy and mount wont change the game.. its like you are chasing a game and you put in lingard and hope he can does miracle... Tammy abraham is easier to defend than werner and its evidently so after his introduction... Lol... Look at how the Chelsea fans taruk lampard then we know already..
I'm not talking about the subs. I'm referring to his tweaks in game. How he switched defensive line. How players were moved. Whom to target as weak link. At least you can see that. Uniteds gameplay more straightforward, which isn't a bad thing, but nothing was done during the first half to take advantage of Chelseas setup, while they adapted to our gameplay. Chelsea made slight changes to their line and setup after the first 10 minutes of play and another change later in the first half. Again, not substitution but tactical. United were neither proactive or reactive during the first half. Just let it play out.
bansai
post Oct 25 2020, 03:23 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 25 2020, 02:33 PM)
Yeah the first half both teams play like LVG era... Lampard wanna win us on possession lol... Keep on pass in their own half... And frankly speaking, AWB cut off alot of passes to pulisic and werner... I think he is more a CB material than RB material actually lol
They based their game on how we played against PSG. Highline press. Mana tau our god tactician prefer to sit back and play counter while they were planning to do the same at the start.

That's why you see they were moving the ball amongst themselves, to try and pull players up to them. Both teams were asking one another to try and break them down. Seeing united were not going to change. Chelsea made the first move. United were content with taking in the pressure and counter using pacy players as usual hence the start with James. James can't play anything other than on the counter as his decision making and finishing and even passing is not there yet.

AWB is too rash to play as a CB. At least on the wings he can take some risk sliding in.
bansai
post Oct 25 2020, 05:35 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Oct 25 2020, 03:44 PM)
yeah, the first half is kinda wasted by not changing the strategy. seeing how defensive chelsea is, the onus is on the home side to go for it. i happy with a point anyway.
2 seasons under ole and I think worst home record and worst starts under his name for season starts.
bansai
post Oct 26 2020, 06:16 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(andrewtho @ Oct 26 2020, 05:21 PM)
Random question - when was the last time you guys bought a United kit?
Every season since 94. Since I buy to wear, most didn't last. Worst quality till now was Nike with the big embossed vodaphone. Best quality was umbro green/yellow third kit.
bansai
post Oct 27 2020, 02:36 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

United Keepers PL best saves to goals conceeded

1. John OShea
2. VDS
3. DDG
4. Schmeichel
5. Romero

Worst is of course Rio Ferdinand.
bansai
post Oct 28 2020, 05:34 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(bonez_xy @ Oct 28 2020, 01:06 PM)
last season home kit. the price now very mahal. always wait for kaw2 discount (<rm200) then only i buy. doh.gif  doh.gif
Scout the outlet stores. This year should have earlier release there.
bansai
post Nov 1 2020, 12:25 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

Hope salah recovers well. That was brutal. Masuaku should be banned from football for life for that tackle.
bansai
post Nov 1 2020, 12:26 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 1 2020, 09:22 AM)
Aish.. This jota buy d keep scoring. More power than in wolves
different system.
bansai
post Nov 2 2020, 08:41 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

TBF. His setup was actually to control possesion but it was so amatuerish that any manager can see through it.

Sack him now and keep him as interim. Maybe then he will stop sitting on his chair so much. I miss Mou.

6 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0265sec    0.64    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 4th March 2021 - 09:26 PM