Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

bansai
post Oct 6 2020, 06:41 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Oct 6 2020, 06:10 PM)
U are wrong

Matt Judge and Kayu still has strong hand on contract negotiation and transfer matter.

Murtough and OGS is working together and they have a name list for each position, that's why when Reguillon deal called off, immediately Telles name was appear.
yeap, thats right, ole and development comes up with a list and ranking based on reports and recommendations. List then submit to corporate to vet and make contact. Same list has been there since last year, but amended. Corporate has about 9 months to work on the transfers but it depends on players. United makes contact with all in the list to see the possibility of a transfer, thats why it true United were enquiring alot, but ranking differs.

Havent seen how telles plays, but seems high on the list and recommended by scouts. Brazilian to me a lil skeptical.
bansai
post Oct 7 2020, 03:17 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 7 2020, 02:59 PM)
yup.

agree...but my fm2020, 4-1-2-3 is godlike.
in FM you're the manager, not ole smile.gif
bansai
post Oct 7 2020, 05:56 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 7 2020, 03:20 PM)
Lol thanks for the vote of confidence...Ayam only asking rm100k per week and Euro 250m to sign players. Guaranteed success.
100k a week higher than alot of EPL managers dei. Hahahaa. 250m mana cukup. 1 mbappe or 2 sancho gone... Sancho total outlay for his transfer, agents and wages also 220m
bansai
post Oct 7 2020, 06:04 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 7 2020, 03:34 PM)
3-5-2 or 3-4-3 will be better when both shaw and telles is fit... bailly maguire and shaw as back 3... our wingback got fucked also still have enough personnel at the back to cover and also utilize telles crossing and shooting abilities
QUOTE(statikinetic @ Oct 7 2020, 04:44 PM)
His play as LB quite different to CB.
I recall one game last season where Ole went with a back 3, with Shaw as a left sided CB and he was close to MotM.

I may be wrong about this, but I'm willing to take a punt as all our other options (Lindelof, Bailly) have not worked out.
There is no point playing wingback when our mid is so centrally focused. If you expect the wingback to run up and down without assistance then good luck to telles.

Jose exploited this weakness. Shaw attack up, rashford went central and left a void behind Shaw when no one went in to cover. Putting in Scott and Fred was a good move, but removing bruno means you've given up on the game and that is unforgivable. He's the main threat.
bansai
post Oct 7 2020, 06:09 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Oct 7 2020, 06:03 PM)
if not wrong simeone is the highest manager... even higher than pep mourinho
Simeone was the highest.. Now no more because he loves his club.. Even after his own pay cut, his salary is still higher than ole, I guess you get what you pay for. Don't think he will ever leave atleti.
bansai
post Oct 8 2020, 03:46 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Oct 8 2020, 02:11 PM)
To my bros and ole who thinks the only way is up...well we are not finished going down yet. So, get ready to be spanked all way till Nov or Dec lol. Remember Jose flirted with relegation with Chelsea on his 2nd time back, got sacked still. If things don't improve there is no choice but to sack Ole. Of course that will not solve the problems, however I'm sure there is no other way...
Losing some matches is fine, I'm more frustrated with the direction of play for the club. There is no identity, what is the gameplay? What are we doing on the pitch? Players seem lost. Are they even coaching tactics?

No matter ole or whomever that comes in, there needs to be a focus on a style. Can someone tell me what style are we playing? I can't see it.
bansai
post Oct 8 2020, 04:02 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Oct 8 2020, 03:49 PM)
we are playing kungfu football. where the highest level is no style.  brows.gif
QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Oct 8 2020, 03:50 PM)
we used to have 'bored the opponent to death style', 'crossing style' and 'park the bus style' and shit still happen, so maybe ole thought free style would be better?  tongue.gif  tongue.gif
Freestyle... Sounds even better than tiki taka.. Confuse opponent into giving up.. Make them laugh till they die
bansai
post Oct 8 2020, 06:41 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

we could have lost all games in EPL if not for the our no.11

No 11 as in 11 meter spot from the goalpost
bansai
post Oct 10 2020, 05:46 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(alien2003 @ Oct 10 2020, 12:43 PM)
Queen's Birthday Honours: Marcus Rashford becomes MBE
https://www.bbc.com/sport/54476721
Good on him to help prevent kids from hunger. Too bad not for footballing reasons.
bansai
post Oct 11 2020, 03:06 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(and85rew @ Oct 11 2020, 02:46 PM)
Others apologised after game
Pogba do what?
Praising Madrid.
bansai
post Oct 12 2020, 02:58 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Oct 12 2020, 12:55 PM)
poch UCL fnals after how many years? dont be naive.
compare poch to jose, ..jose got sacked.
poch better than jose?
.. and ole did beat poch team, poch better than ole? lulz

poch = overrated
Karl Robinson better than LvG? He won 4-0 against LvG... Dean Smith better than Klopp?

Fans wants to see improvement in the team, coaching players to be better than when they came. Players whom joined us were players at the top of their game, now becoming worse. Nostalgia can keep in the Museum at Old Trafford. I don't want to see United go the same way as Cardiff.

All players left during Ole time playing well elsewhere, even the kids. That says alot about their quality. Current players also shine while on international duty, but all suck when playing for United? Something is wrong somewhere don't you think?

There is still a chance for Ole, change his tactics, coaches and listen to his players more. The more stubborn he remains, the faster he'll go. If nothing changes, he'll be gone by Boxing Day.
bansai
post Oct 12 2020, 04:24 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Oct 12 2020, 03:06 PM)
lotti has a very good project in everton, backed by the board and the owner. he has who he wants. just waiting to see where his team is after 38 games this season. same goes to jose, who has the players he wished he has when he is with us + bale.

two very interesting team for 20/21. hopefully we can turn the fortune around soon
backed by board/owner? you sure? only a few notable transfers. others all loan or on free.
bansai
post Oct 12 2020, 07:08 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Oct 12 2020, 04:43 PM)
its not hate.. i dont hate him

but to say "ole out poch in" is stupid, because he is not what MU need. its The Glazers agenda, and some fans bought it.

why poch?
LvG = sacked
jose = sacked
they think poch can do better? if yes, what is their proof?
spurs was rubbish under him.

dont get me wrong.
if they really a man utd fans, think like a champions. dont downgrade ur own club. MU deserved better. not poch!

name me better manager than ole who have won titles better than LvG and jose. come on.. dont give me poch, hes rubbish and overrated The Glazers worshipers!
No fans like the glazers. That's a fact.

Dont label others whom differ in opinions than you. No one calls you penjilat ole or worse.

Poch is available, with PL experience, was even consulted by big teams for learning and studies.

His name will be considered by the big clubs. Just name me another big club that will consider ole?

He's a nice guy and deserves all the goods things in the world, but on the pitch, the team doesn't look good and is becoming worse.
bansai
post Oct 12 2020, 09:44 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Oct 12 2020, 08:00 PM)
nah.. poch still rubbish so does ole.
the facts dont lie, poch is rubbish. at least ole is part of SAF team. poch? not even close.

ole should not be MU manager from the first place. thats a blunder made by woodward.

who ever suggested poch to replace ole is clearly behind woodward agenda doesnt matter if we have diff opinion or it was suggested by the media or whoever big club suggest his name to be their manager, it was overhyped shit. facts dont lie, he was shit. thats why he got sacked. he got sacked because the board had enough. now, MU going to pick him up of my god are u joking? are u really a manutd fan? wake up

facts dont lie.

ole is inexperienced manager. he is not a final product. he just started. while poch is proven experienced manager who managed EPL team and got sacked. lulz..

compare poch with ole is just stupid.

yes, we can have diff opinion, thats why i said this.
my opinion doesnt matter so grow up son.
Wow, memory lost ka? Ole got Cardiff relegated and got sacked after some games in the championship. How inexperienced can he be? He has been managing clubs since 2011 and with United reserves before that.
bansai
post Oct 13 2020, 08:24 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Oct 13 2020, 07:31 AM)
If not wrong the board did spent and get him richarlison james allan.. before that they also got yerry mina n siggurdsson tho.
Raided lower leagues for 3 players, doucoure, nkonkou and Godfrey. Then Allan for 20+m I think and James for free. Others were existing players. He transformed the team by coaching them, tactics and motivation.

Hope ole can do the same as his time is running out.
bansai
post Oct 13 2020, 11:57 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(even_steven @ Oct 13 2020, 11:29 AM)
I'm sorry but Poch is not overrated. He made Spurs compete for the top 4 with very little budget. Not many managers can do that. Look at what happened to Arsenal when they operate with a tight budget.

For those, who keeps bringing up that Ole is better because he beat Poch Spurs, remember that happened during Poch worst season, right before he was sacked and not during his prime.

As much as I love Ole as our manager, he has been exposed tactically. Not to mention the poor man management of the team.

With Poch abilities to work with a small budget and the Glazers stinginess, it is a perfect match.

If Poch can make us champion again, will we still hate the Glazers?
glazers hate will always be the same regardless. Just that there is no way to kick them out, unless a scandal emerges and that is hard too because of so many glazers owning shares now.

Love United, Hate Glazers still applies. Buy a scarf, on sale now.

Just got to work around them. Poch and nagelsmann is my first 2 choices to replace ole should he go. Nagelsmann still young, but has achieved more than alot of managers.
bansai
post Oct 14 2020, 08:00 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

The perception that ole is not involved in transfers and doesn't want those incoming transfers is just pure crazy talk.

All players incoming were either in the list or fits the criteria in the list given by the manager since we don't have a DOF and the manager approves the signing after initial nego once the player has given some indication that he wants to join. Only then the finance team works it out.

Incoming transfers are not the managers fault. For sancho it was the case of over priced in a soft market and haaland made a choice to sign for BVB for footballing reasons as he said so himself. Also good that we don't get a raiola player. Sure becomes an issue later on in the day.
bansai
post Oct 15 2020, 08:07 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(Azury36 @ Oct 15 2020, 07:53 PM)
I don't think Ole got brave enough to let Maguire on the bench.

I hope Ole proves me wrong but I do believe Maguire will play against Newcastle and Van De Beek still on the bench
Both will start is my prediction. He can't afford put VDB in the bench any longer if he wants to stay employed.
bansai
post Oct 15 2020, 11:50 PM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Oct 15 2020, 09:44 PM)
i predict same thing too. will be sad to see 80m def start. hope he prove me wrong with convincing performance
As crazy as it may sound, I think Fred next to maguire might be a good cover 😂
bansai
post Oct 17 2020, 10:01 AM

Enthusiast
758 posts

QUOTE(Azury36 @ Oct 17 2020, 08:34 AM)
If Ole picks Maguire in any circumstances even he played the worse possible he can then Ole speeding his sack

Or maybe the Board pressures Ole to pick Maguire just because the Board clownly bought Maguire for $80M for sake of The Board egos
Ole wanted a player in Maguires style and he got it. No one dictates the playing squad other than the manager. He has filled 60% of the positions he wants.

Give me 11 of the best players in the world and any TDH can win. Why need a manager or coach in this case. Get allegri, that's his style, just let the best players do what they want, no need tactics. Just sit down and enjoy. Easier than playing FM.

6 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0891sec    1.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 4th March 2021 - 09:13 PM